Poll: choose which sith has the best battle style
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Darth Maul
53.85%
14 53.85%
Darth Vader
19.23%
5 19.23%
Darth Sideous
15.38%
4 15.38%
Darth Tyranus
11.54%
3 11.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

which sith do yout hink has the best battle style?
Darth Meela Wrote:Darth Vader all the way. Palpatine after him. Maul would be in the 100th position for me.
Who would be the 99th.
Jar Jar Binks Wrote:Who would be the 99th.
A baboon? :jester: A chimp? :jester: :jester: A single celled organism?:jester: :jester: :jester:
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
You guys. Darth Maul is by far the coolest and most unique, but he was beaten by a very young Obi-wan. Look at ROTS, Yoda tells a much older and stronger Obi-Wan he flat out cant beat Darth Sidious. Sidious may not be the most appealing of the Sith but he was infintly stronger than the others, even Darth Vader. If Vader could have beaten Obi-Wan(remeber who isnt strong enought to beat Sidious) he would have definitly become the strongest Sith ever. But he did not and he was dominated till the end by Sidious. Sidious arogantly proclaimed this to Luke on the second Death Star in ROTJ when he said that he has become his just like his father.

Sidious was more inteligent, force strong, and in the top 3 best lightsaber fighters; Jedi or Sith.... See im not trying to bring up the whole best with lightsaber thing again, but fact is Yoda couldnt beat him and he was regarded as the greatest Jedi at the time.

Raydan
I couldn't agree more
the nighthunter is ruling this planet
do not oppose him, or suffer the
consequences.
raydan Wrote:You guys. Darth Maul is by far the coolest and most unique, but he was beaten by a very young Obi-wan. Look at ROTS, Yoda tells a much older and stronger Obi-Wan he flat out cant beat Darth Sidious. Sidious may not be the most appealing of the Sith but he was infintly stronger than the others, even Darth Vader. If Vader could have beaten Obi-Wan(remeber who isnt strong enought to beat Sidious) he would have definitly become the strongest Sith ever. But he did not and he was dominated till the end by Sidious. Sidious arogantly proclaimed this to Luke on the second Death Star in ROTJ when he said that he has become his just like his father.

Sidious was more inteligent, force strong, and in the top 3 best lightsaber fighters; Jedi or Sith.... See im not trying to bring up the whole best with lightsaber thing again, but fact is Yoda couldnt beat him and he was regarded as the greatest Jedi at the time.

Raydan
You've made some fair points, but one thing I don't agree with there and it seems to reoccur constantly in the Online Star Wars community. If Jedi A beats Jedi B, that doesn't mean that Jedi A is better. Saying that because Anakin never beat Kenobi on their first battle makes him worse than, say, Bob the Jedi who did beat Kenobi. If you lose a game of chess, does that make your competitor better than you? If you lose a game of football, does that make your opposing team better than you? No. It gives a fair idea perhaps if it occurs constantly, but not on one off battles.
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
Darth Maul has the best battle style by far!
Darth Maul RUUULEEEZZZZZZZZZ! He is so quick and controls the Lightsaber so well! My second favorite is Emperor Palpatine.
Delete. Sorry real tired and can't think straight
I voted for Maul because the question was, Which sith do you think has the best battle style?

The guy who played Maul was obviously quite athletic. He even moved like a dancer. I thought he looked far more capable in the way he moved and fought with a lightsaber than any of the other choices.

If the question had been Which sith do you think would win if they all had a big fight then I would have said Sidious because he has more power, experience and intelligence than any of the others.
Oota Goonta Solo?

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  100+ Star Wars fan stage massive lightsaber battle in the UK! august 1 946 February 20th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Star Wars The Force Unleashed Sith Edition Trailer Han Solo 2 988 August 3rd, 2009, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Jammin
  REVIEWS - Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (spoilers) Han Solo 132 18,948 January 14th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Sith or Jedi? MasteroftheDarkSide 10 1,976 November 15th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Sith names Gollum wannabe 5 1,317 June 11th, 2007, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Gollum wannabe
  Battle Meditation Gollum wannabe 12 1,145 May 7th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Name those Sith Gorgoro 23 2,814 March 15th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Last Post: darth_kaizer
  Which Sith do you think looks the coolest? Darth Chloron 8 1,529 March 14th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Last Post: masterzap13
  Best Battle style and why? Jar Jar Binks 18 1,412 February 1st, 2006, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Pechark
  Which battle was your favourite? Mara Jade Skywalker 19 1,697 December 23rd, 2005, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Jar Jar Binks