favorite lightsaber
What is your favorite lightsaber and why?
Mine is Mace Windu's because the handle has a mixture of gold and silver and I like the purple colour.
I also like the look of Yoda's because it is said that he has an ancient lightsaber.
same .....................................
Fear is the path of the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
Hmm, I think Count Dooku's, as I see it as the most unique lightsaber, apart from Maul's perhaps, but Maul's handle is really boring looking.

Darth Pechark
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
Paplpatines, like how he conceals it up in his sleave
Count Dooku is the best for my opinion
Pechark Wrote:Hmm, I think Count Dooku's, as I see it as the most unique lightsaber, apart from Maul's perhaps, but Maul's handle is really boring looking.

Darth Pechark
I think Count Dooku's looks like an old mans walking stick.
I like Gui-Gon's lightsaber...I know it looks the most simplistic but I bet it is the most comfortable and I think it looks cool...
"At last we will have revenge":angry:
I would have to say Obi Wans lightsaber from episodes III - IV and Mace Windues saber from II-III.
Matt Confusedhades::paw::coffee:
And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
I think I would have to say Darth Maul's. It was really cool. The only thing that ruined it for me was that they showed that he would have a double bladed lightsaber in the Episode I trailers. If they never showed that, then I think when people watched the movie they would have been really excited to see the double bladed saber for the first time. Also, looking at arm's avatar, don't you think that the kid who played young Anakin has a really fat head?
Obi-Wan's in EP. III and Luke's EP. VI. I like the look of Mace Windu's with the gold, but there is still something there that makes the design of it kind of dull to me.
"All to easy!" <-- Darth Vader EP V :angry:
my favorites gotta be mace windu because of the unique color and design

or Darth Siddeus`s because the hilt design is just insane.
I like Dooku's best as well. It was odd, but apart from Darth Maul's, obviously, it's the only sabre I could ever distinguish from another one at glance.
Obi-Wans lightsaber from ROTS.
Visit and join my Star Wars site at:

http://starwarsbf2rpg.proboards75.com/index.cgi
I'd have to say Luke's saber from Epi VI. When it first appeared on screen (during the original release in theatres). I thought AWESOME, a Green Blade, when all the audience had seen was Blue and Red up to that point.
During the escape from the sarlacc pit scene when the hilt pops up from Artoo, I thought "Cool, Luke's got another saber." Then Luke throws the switch and " Hey! It's green." You should have heard the audience cheer. Even Vader was immpressed by Luke's saber, when Luke turns himself in, to meet with the Emperor.

:dude:
Cool "It's a trick, get an axe." Ash-Army of Darkness (1993)
Count Dooku and Darth Malak
which are yours favourites light sabers

my is two-handed green:lol:
Merged with previous favorite lightsaber thread.

For the record, I would go with Luke's lightsaber from Return of the Jedi. At the time, it was different than the others and it was green.
I can imagine quite a bit.
you stole my question jar jar i was first who wrote that letter i think you are really unfair
frkman Wrote:you stole my question jar jar i was first who wrote that letter i think you are really unfair

No, I merged your question with a thread that someone else had already asked. If you look at the time of Jar Jar's post it was in December 2005.

You might want to do a search of anything with "favorite" in it. Odds are it's been asked already.

There are plenty of threads with lots of different topics and I was trying to show you that other people have answered your post in the past.
I can imagine quite a bit.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Star Wars Film BlueDelvia 110 10,698 January 8th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  100+ Star Wars fan stage massive lightsaber battle in the UK! august 1 963 February 20th, 2010, 10:39 PM
  Star Wars lightsaber prop sells for $240,000 RobRoy 0 730 December 16th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Favorite Jedi Han Solo 8 1,123 February 10th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Last Post: frkman
  Favorite Character and Why Unregistered 49 4,115 May 2nd, 2006, 10:14 PM
  Lightsaber's Outer Skin Saber 2 802 April 20th, 2006, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Saber
  What is your favorite new movie? Darth Chloron 19 1,294 February 14th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Last Post: volderant123
  Lightsaber colors? RobRoy 122 28,049 January 31st, 2006, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Darth Chloron
  My lightsaber....need advice..*** ReeTarD2 9 1,270 January 30th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Darth Chloron
  favorite planet Jar Jar Binks 13 1,082 December 26th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Boba,Obi Wan,Jango