Best Battle style and why?
Who do you think has the best battle style and why?
In my opinion, probably Windu. I believe the best way to be a Jedi is to use a mix of the Dark side and the Light, and Windu does that very well.

Pechark
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
Pechark Wrote:In my opinion, probably Windu. I believe the best way to be a Jedi is to use a mix of the Dark side and the Light, and Windu does that very well.

Pechark

Yes absalutely Windu has the best fighting style. I would have like to see him do more although i'd like to see everyone do more! But I do like Darth Maul and Darth Vaders style Vaders because it is relaxed and masterful and Maul's because it is unique.
Dath Maul's, he jumps around and is athletic, mace is slow and dull.
Fear is the path of the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
Neither Maul nor Windu, in my opinion! I like the way Obi-Wan fights, he's quick and has a really good style. Mace doesn't do anything really impressive and Maul... well, I think he's SO dull. So - yeah, Obi-1's fighting style is my favourite one.
'I'm not the Jedi I should be. I want more, and I know I shouldn't.'
zoe27 Wrote:Neither Maul nor Windu, in my opinion! I like the way Obi-Wan fights, he's quick and has a really good style. Mace doesn't do anything really impressive and Maul... well, I think he's SO dull. So - yeah, Obi-1's fighting style is my favourite one.
I suppose Mace is a little boring...
Ok, changed, Yoda, he's goes all crazy when he fights! Big Grin
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
haha, yes. Yoda. Always Aims for Heads :laugh:
and Anakin's more Flexible then Obi Wan makes his style look better
I like Darth Mauls because he jumps around and is so athletic I also like Yoda's because he goes mad and it looks funny because he is small.
I agree with Jar Jar Binks...Darth Maul has the best tyle, he doesnt just use his saber but he also uses his legs and does useless jumps and tricks but that is what makes it look cool...
"At last we will have revenge":angry:
Yoda sucks, he too small and has to do crappy jumps to even clash sabers, not good at all. maul is king.
Fear is the path of the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
Edpayasugo Wrote:Yoda sucks, he too small and has to do crappy jumps to even clash sabers, not good at all. maul is king.

I agree, but I think Darth Maul and Mace windu are battling it for my no.1!
Pechark Wrote:I suppose Mace is a little boring...
Ok, changed, Yoda, he's goes all crazy when he fights! Big Grin

Yeah, I like watching Yoda fight! He's really stylish... Smile The funny thing is that the other one always has to look down!
'I'm not the Jedi I should be. I want more, and I know I shouldn't.'
Obi wan
he fight good uses the force and has a exelent mind

ps. check out my site www.erockluke.proboards77.com
Yoda and Anikan ( ep.3) duh
Yoda sucks. Anakin rules.
It depends on your angle of thought, Yoda sucked at lightsaber-ing in the OT, but he was pretty good in the PT. After all, in OT he was nearing his life?
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
When did he use his lightsaber in the OT?
Well we can assume that one, he didn't use it, and two, he was really old and a lot less active that he did suck at lightsaber-ing in the OT.
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  100+ Star Wars fan stage massive lightsaber battle in the UK! august 1 964 February 20th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Battle Meditation Gollum wannabe 12 1,178 May 7th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  which sith do yout hink has the best battle style? Jar Jar Binks 28 2,203 March 24th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Scoundrel
  Which battle was your favourite? Mara Jade Skywalker 19 1,742 December 23rd, 2005, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Jar Jar Binks
  Battle Droids-Really that thick? Pechark 12 936 December 13th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Boba,Obi Wan,Jango
  Did Palpatine use battle meditation? Bungarian 5 1,150 August 20th, 2005, 01:31 AM
Last Post: bluejedi89
  The Tactics at the Battle of Geonosis Boba,Obi Wan,Jango 19 2,402 July 29th, 2005, 11:10 PM
Last Post: mybookiethewookie
  Battle Droid Command Structure Darth Penguin 6 697 June 11th, 2005, 01:52 AM
Last Post: arm
  Qui-Gon's Combat Style Darth Penguin 2 415 June 2nd, 2005, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Darth Penguin
  Grievous's lightsaber style sith lord 6 773 June 1st, 2005, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Darth Penguin