share your BF II experiences Here
i created this thread just to share some experiences ive had in BattleFront II. idc if its funny, amusing or anything. Just Share It!!!!!
When I was Yoda in Kashyyyk I went under the water and no one could see me so when the droids were running through the water I could chop them down!
haha, I was a general on Mos Eisley playing the Assualt Mode. i was Heroes, and had a whole bunch of Jedi following me. looked osm
Well I on the 23rd of december 2005 have just defeated general greivous with Yoda on heroes and villains. It's sooooooooo difficult to defeat him when playing with Yoda.
I was playing Geinoses on Elite on 750 men each. It was hard. It was down to this.

Me-Republic: 11 men
Them-CIS: 67 men

I was in the small closed in building on top of the hill. I had 3 other clones in there with me. A couple of Droidekas and Super Battle Droids were outside. I ran out and shot at them. All my clones were dead and I was battling the last 4 Droidekas. I took refuge in the building again waiting for more clones to respawn. But they didn't. I ran outside again and found there were more droids now. I ran to the edge backwards shooting at them, jumped off and slid down the hill. I thought I was safe, but I wasn't. I jumped right in front of a spider walker. I ran for it. I shot a droids and the flying things. I ran back up the hill and took refuge behind a rock. The building had been taken and I was about to lose.

Republic: 2 men
CIS: 24

I ran out again and shot everything I could see. Fortunately, I killed a couple of super droids and took refuge behind my rock again. I was so low on health you couldn't even see it.

Republic: 1
CIS:8

I couldn't believe we were catching up. Droids came around my rock and threw a grenade at me. I rolled and fell down the hill. I started running towards the back base I made it. I hid behind some rocks near the base.

Republic: 1
CIS: 3

I ran out again and started shooting more droids. Unfortunately, I died and we lost the battle.

Republic: 0
CIS: 2
Visit and join my Star Wars site at:

http://starwarsbf2rpg.proboards75.com/index.cgi
Really didn't think that BF2 was that good, a little simple really!
Fear is the path of the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
i am amazing with kenobi and darth maul.
sisious is cool
yosa sucks excpesially in dagabah you cant kill anyone cuz hes either underwater or has to jump to swing at someone

also check out and vist my star wars site. http://www.erockluke0.proboards78/com
Edpayasugo Wrote:Really didn't think that BF2 was that good, a little simple really!

I quite agree, i had it for a while and traded it in, the AI was **** poor and the game had inheriant flaws, just another poor star wars license trying to cash in. although the space battles were good, (when there was enough ships.)

IMO jedi Acadamy is the best star wars game to date and i highly recommend it.
The dark side is best, you get to go to bed late and stuff
I think its brilliant I'll post my experiences in a little while.
Right okay, never mind. I thought I had to go and do something but never.

i was rebels playin agenst empire on kashykk wich is best map by loads. we started of real gd but then started 2 get kild loads. in the end we jus had the last command post bhind those big wooden baricade things. they got ther vehicle things and started 2 blow up the barricades an me an a cuple of the wookiees ran out jus as the barricade was destroyd. we neva attaked the vehicles cos they wer to big and :warrior: we insted started to kill the stoopid empire blokes. i managed to get 2 play as chewbacca, nd i started owning. we managed to lvl up the scores, but stil had to take out the vehicles. i died as ol chewie and changed to one of the rocket blokes. i blu up 1 of the vehicles, but then died. i got bored with the rocket bloke so i changed to normal ol rebel bloke. i stood on the wooden platform things and watched as the vehicles wer destoying everything. i jumpd on top of one of them and managed to blow it up with a nade, but ther was the otha one with nearly full health an a load of empire blokes were now comin thru the gates. i left the command post and got meself a speeder bike from outside, and sped inside the gates an started to kill a few guys, includin a cuple who were bout 2 take the cp. i jumpd of the speeder jus as it was bout to be blew up and hopd inside 1 of the big vehicle things and blew up the next vehicle. then i changd to wookiee and with all the otha guys we lead a final assault, managing to take all the cps wich wernt bein guarded at all.
ok got anotha gd one this ones funny. me an 2 of me mates wer playin assault on mos eisley. i was mace windu and my otha mate was i think count dooku. we started fightin, havin this real good fight. he threw his saber at me an i dodged, then we started to climb across the rooftops battlin for ages, jus avoidin each otha. then we met bak on the floor, realy getin into it. just as we wer about 2 fite agen, my other mate, who had bin lost for ages, found us and blew us up with his boba fett rockets. we lafd but was also angry cos we neva got to finish the fite!
Welcome to the forums, Darth Sith Man.

I'd like to give you a friendly warning that chat speak is not allowed on this forum so please take the time to fully spell out your words when posting and not use the chat speak shortcuts. Also, please allow other people to post a response before posting another reply or edit your original post and add your additional comments. Lots of people have been letting this slide thru.

Thanks
Han
I can imagine quite a bit.
I had the same experience as jar jar. It's very cool, and it also works on dagobah. Walking under water also makes you invulnerable, becaus water stops laser beams. Not lightsabers or grenades, however.
Also, with a friend I redid the fight between anakin and obi, this time with maul and obi-wan. we redid every little shot, except for the parts in the lava, of course. We even managed to time our force push, and to get pushed back at the same moment.
the nighthunter is ruling this planet
do not oppose him, or suffer the
consequences.
How did you manage to do that? You can't play an all heroes battle on Mustafar
no. I just did split screen game with a friend. You can go to options and the ability to play from the very first second with a hero, which is sometimes a lot more fun then waiting untill you have enough kills.
consequences.
Then can you play with them throughout the whole game? Or do you die and then have to play as a soldier?
Here's how it goes:
once you have made the right settings, you can play with a jedi after one kill. normally, you'll have one or two points, depending on who or what you killed. Then, as playing as a jedi, as long as you don't kill so much allies your score reaches zero, you can play with a jedi again, which made sure in the settings you can immediatly play with. Just go to hero options. There will be something that says how much points you need, and it should be on ten. reset it to 1. Second, at the bottom of the same screen that sais something like hero reloding time. It sais 90 seconds. Just press the left button until it reaches 1 (there is an "always", but I'm not sure if that makes it impossible to play with the hero or not, and I don't feel like wasting time). That should do the trick.
consequences.
Thanks for telling me, I'll go and try it out:poke:
Just, don't play with: boba, jango, han, chewie or leia. Experts only. NOT for jedi fans. Han has a one shot kill, boba has a limited clip and a flamethrower, jango an unlimited supply of ammo, but a one shot only, and a flamethrower, and leie has some kind of sniper/blaster. It shoots once, not that strong, and has a scope. Chewie has a bowcaster and a guidable rocket. I'm just saying this because, once you have turned this ability on, and you don't want to play with any of the above, the choosing menu below your screen is unremoveable. Once you choose no, the sign will be back after one second.
consequences.
Star Wars Battlefront II is brilliant! I think I've had it since about New Year and I have played none of my other games. Its like nicotine man. Its addictive!
'Concentrate on the moment' - Qui-Gon Jinn

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any Star Wars celebrities share your birth month? Starwarsfreak444 16 1,108 May 5th, 2005, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Zagor