Why can they fly?
Just wondering how can the emperor and darth vader fly on battle front 2? It seems weird and also i think that the heroes are a little disapointing. Such as yoda he could be alot better as of the emperor and han solo and leia. I love the game but i really don't know how they can fly!
the force me thinks
i heard that sometime after rotj, luke found out how to fly and he does. that is what i heard. but i have no idea if that is true or not. me thinks that it is from a book that takes place years and years after rotj.
Jedi Master Lord Revan is out there in the OuterRim. He is hunting down the True Sith. Revan is just massacring the True Sith. Confusedtorm: :dude:
Interesting. Does anyone know for sure?
As far as I know there is no in-depth, in-story answer.
It was more or less probably just sometihng put in the game by the developers to make the chracters different from the others.
Becuase Vader walks pretty slowly on his own and I imagine the Emperor wouuld be the same.

Matt Confusedhades::paw::coffee:
And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
Boba,Obi Wan,Jango Wrote:Becuase Vader walks pretty slowly on his own and I imagine the Emperor wouuld be the same.

Yep, thats the reason, they wanted it to be a little more, well, beleivable. cause you try running on durasteel stilts, and the emperor...well i guess they did just so it wouldnt make vadar look to powerful.
Yes but flying lasts just as long as a jump, and the flying is slow!
To be honest it was probably because the developers needed something to make these characters good. In the game they are pretty poor on ground, so I think the developers needed to give them an advantage somewhere. So, why not make them fly? and as for your comment about Han Solo not being very good in the game, I totally disagree. In fact he is my favourite, just beating Adi Gallia. His one shot one kill blaster is fantastic. It seems to me like you haven't played with him enough to know why he is excellent.
I must say in the heroes and villains level of battlefront ii han solo and princess layer were totally out of their league they were just awefull compared to the likes of darth maul, Anakin and mace windu etc.
smelly yoda Wrote:I must say in the heroes and villains level of battlefront ii han solo and princess layer were totally out of their league they were just awefull compared to the likes of darth maul, Anakin and mace windu etc.

nah, if im Han in that lvl, i usually just try to find Leia and make her follow me, they make an excellent team. if you really want to see someone bad, i think that Jango is totally awful, i wouldve liked a pistol that overheats rather than a limited clip.
Jango isn't as bad as Boba. Even though I still like playing as Boba (cos you know, it's Boba!) I hate his blaster. I don't like Princess Leia in the game, and also HATE General Grievous. Honestly, who plays with him? He has no speed, no agility, and his Force Powers are very poor.
hobojesus Wrote:Jango isn't as bad as Boba. Even though I still like playing as Boba (cos you know, it's Boba!) I hate his blaster. I don't like Princess Leia in the game, and also HATE General Grievous. Honestly, who plays with him? He has no speed, no agility, and his Force Powers are very poor.

Actually, I prefer Boba . Hes one of my faavourite heroes on the game. I like his blaster. The burst fire is a good change from the blasters of the normal troopers. All you do is fire an accurate burst and it takes down the enemy efficiently.
Im not much of a fan of Grievous, but I dont hate him. When playing against him, he can be annoying as he seems to sneak up on you.

And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
I played as Boba Fett a bit about half an hour ago, and still don't like him. I don't usually like the heroes or villians with a blaster (Han Solo an exception, seen as his is one-shot one-kill). Unlike you, I find Grievous extremely easy to destroy. Just use a bit of Force Speed and he's done for, the slow, lumbering idiot who got killed by A BLASTER! A BLASTER!!!!!!!!
I've played as Jango and Boba Fett a couple of times and I can't see why they are so good. All they can do is fly! My favourite character would have to be General Grievous and his double dual blades.
the nighthunter is ruling this planet
do not oppose him, or suffer the
consequences.

MYCode Guide