Star wars games.
smelly yoda Wrote:Really? I thought that would be a load of rubbish but if you said the angles were bad then i can't stand that so I guess i'll give it a miss!

Some of the parts where jumping is required, the camera angles can be a hassle but for most of the game, it doesn't take away from the experience.

Plus there are a ton of unlockables in the game and you can go back and play levels in non-linear fashion and get to all of the unloackables. And you can play with virtually every character in the movie series. There literally has to be llike 75 different characters to unlock.
SpringfieldST Wrote:Some of the parts where jumping is required, the camera angles can be a hassle but for most of the game, it doesn't take away from the experience.

Plus there are a ton of unlockables in the game and you can go back and play levels in non-linear fashion and get to all of the unloackables. And you can play with virtually every character in the movie series. There literally has to be llike 75 different characters to unlock.

Ok then i'll rent it first! And see how it goes but are the graphics just good?
smelly yoda Wrote:Ok then i'll rent it first! And see how it goes but are the graphics just good?

The graphics are on par with most recent ps2 games.

Renting might be the best option cause it isn't a particullary hard game and you could probably beat it during the rental period.
Can anyone tell me which is the best star wars game to buy next week! I have revenge of the sith, Battle front and battle front 2! Which is the best star wars game to buy?
smelly yoda Wrote:Can anyone tell me which is the best star wars game to buy next week! I have revenge of the sith, Battle front and battle front 2! Which is the best star wars game to buy?

Jedi Knight:Jedi Academy
"All to easy!" <-- Darth Vader EP V :angry:
Don't buy Lego Star Wars-definetly rent it. It has no real replay value (apart from the fact you can unlock Darth Vader and a Stormtrooper). It is good for a rental but not much else. I had KOTOR 2 which I wasn't that keen on but my friends said that KOTOR 1 was better. They also said that Jedi Academy was good. In my personal opinion if you already have Battlefront 2 then you don't need another Star Wars game. Buy some other game-I personally recommend Far Cry-its kick ***! Especially online.
Well there a other few Star Wars games out there.
I woud definetley recommend Star Wars : Republic Commando.Its a great FPS game.
Also , if you can get your hands on a copy of Star Wars Bounty Hunter, I would also recommend that. Its an older game, but it is still one of my favourites.
I would also recommend renting Star Wars Starfigher and Jedi Starfighter and Star Wars The Clone Wars games. I have and like them all, but I would suggest renting it first .

Matt Confusedhades::paw::coffee:
And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
I dislike Republic Commando and Clone Wars. I haven't played the Starfighter games but yes I hear that they are good.
Well, if you're like me and love killing people with lightsabers and using the force on games, then you'll play Jedi Knight:Jedi Academy. There's nothing like picking someone up and force choking the smack out em', then chunking them off the side of a cliff. When it comes to games believe me, I love strategy, but not as much as I LOVE killing - - especially with a lightsaber.
ya, i cant stand the other star wars shoot em up games like Shadows of the Empire or the fighter games. i have to have the Lighhtsaber!!! preferably a dualblade like my Jedi Academy. bwahahaha
Playwithfire101 Wrote:ya, i cant stand the other star wars shoot em up games like Shadows of the Empire

I thought Shadows of the Empire was a classic. But then , we each have our own tastes. Even when I play JK:JA, I usually find myself using blasters intead of lightsabers.

And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
smelly yoda Wrote:I am not keen on star wars toys but I am very keen on the ps2 games. My favourite one has got to be the new star wars battle front 2. It's awesome however i was disapointed in the first one. One of my other favourites was revenge of the sith movie game. I also wasn't too fussed of the bounty hunter additions.

Let me know what your favourites are!!!!
I agree that Star Wars Battlefront 2 was the best but revenge of the sith game was to easy got it done in 4 hours
Playwithfire101 Wrote:ya, i cant stand the other star wars shoot em up games like Shadows of the Empire or the fighter games. i have to have the Lighhtsaber!!! preferably a dualblade like my Jedi Academy. bwahahaha

I started with the games X-Wing and Tie-Fighter on the computer so I really love those games. They were first person shooters but in the cockpit of the ships which was great for me.
I can imagine quite a bit.
Boba,Obi Wan,Jango Wrote:I thought Shadows of the Empire was a classic. But then , we each have our own tastes. Even when I play JK:JA, I usually find myself using blasters intead of lightsabers.

I sometimes use blasters for the heck of it, but I can't really play that game without the lightsaber. To me, that's the whole point of the game. I do like shooting troopers in the head though. :bg:
Saber Wrote:I sometimes use blasters for the heck of it, but I can't really play that game without the lightsaber. To me, that's the whole point of the game. I do like shooting troopers in the head though. :bg:

Getting to use a light saber in a game is definitly cool. LucasArts put out a lot of games in the 80s and 90s that didn't have an option to use a light saber because it wasn't technically viable until the late 90s (around the time N64 came out).
SpringfieldST Wrote:Getting to use a light saber in a game is definitly cool. LucasArts put out a lot of games in the 80s and 90s that didn't have an option to use a light saber because it wasn't technically viable until the late 90s (around the time N64 came out).

Especially when that lightsaber is double-bladed!!!!!!!!!!!!
the star wars ep 3 game is fun. Until you played every story mission. Then there's no more challenge. Besides ani and obi, the other characters aren't fun.

Quote:Getting to use a light saber in a game is definitly cool. LucasArts put out a lot of games in the 80s and 90s that didn't have an option to use a light saber because it wasn't technically viable until the late 90s (around the time N64 came out).
there was one, and it was no good. It was a first person, much like the dark forces, except for the fact that you had a lightsaber, which could as well have been a stick.
In bf2, exploiting the jedi powers is great. try playing on the death star with sidious. his force lightning is great on all those boardwalks, and when confronted with a single enemy or a jedi, there's allways the force choke which, if not kills, certainly stuns your opponent which can then be struck down mightily.
the nighthunter is ruling this planet
do not oppose him, or suffer the
consequences.
i heard knights of the old republic is cool
It sounds like alot of people got sick of ROTS game quickly you guys beat it you say? Listen did you unlock all the bonus levels? Well you probably did but I never get tired of that game you know why? Cheats:

KAIBURR- Infinite Force: If not two "R"s it's one.

XUCPHRA- Infinite Health

BELSAVIS- Quick Health & Force Regain

KORRIBAN- All Story Stages Unlocked

NARSHADDAA- All Bonus Stages Unlocked

AAYLASECURA- All Concept Art Unlocked

COMLINK- All Movies Unlocked

TANTIVEIV- All Arenas Unlocked

ZABRAK- All Duel Characters Unlocked

JAINA- All Powers & Moves Unlocked

SUPERSABERS- Super Saber Mode.

071779- Tiny Droid Mode.

021282- all levels for story multi-player and bonus missions,All duelist for multi-player

INFINITE FORCE LIGHTNING! UNLIMITED POWER!
Hints, for people who have a little bit of fun at the game, forget about the Supersabers cheat. Only other characters get supersabers. Sometimes it's Obi-wan, when you're playing with Ani, and then he swings once, and every droid on the platform is scrap, or when fight dooku, it's him, so he can hit you at the other end of the room, even when he isn't hitting. His saber is just pointing in your direction. I quit the game and deactivated it because it's just no fun.
the nighthunter is ruling this planet
do not oppose him, or suffer the
consequences.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite star wars RIP off Tminus123w 2 52 November 21st, 2022, 10:23 PM
Last Post: august
  Star Wars amusement park badlands 2 289 April 13th, 2022, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Disney Star Wars/ Kiss rock band Halyx badlands 1 352 January 13th, 2022, 03:59 PM
  Star Wars cruiser badlands 1 366 December 29th, 2021, 03:25 PM
  'Star Wars' Not Opened From Steam! MagnusMoore 1 510 September 3rd, 2021, 02:01 PM
  Video: Fans remember seeing 'Star Wars' in 1977 Michael 3 682 August 29th, 2021, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rkomar
  Star Wars Books namesarehard 2 714 November 14th, 2020, 01:44 AM
  Star Wars video / computer games badlands 1 819 July 18th, 2020, 08:52 PM
  Video: Star Wars Like You Have Never Seen It Before Michael 0 636 July 9th, 2020, 08:55 PM
  Video: Happy Life Day, Star Wars Fans! Michael 0 835 December 26th, 2019, 02:00 AM