Favorite Bond Villain
which is your favorite Villain,?
Ah, good question! And my, hands-down, no contest answer is Xenia Onatopp, as portrayed by Famke Janssen in GoldenEye.

I guess she's more of a henchman (henchwoman?), but a villain none the less. I tend to like the henchmen better, often the main villain isn't in the action until the end, and sometimes is quite dull--for example I never thought Blofeld was that interesting of a viliain, in and of himself.

Some of my other favourites include the classics like Goldfinger and Oddjob (Goldfinger), Red Grant (From Russia With Love), Jaws (The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker) and more modern ones such as Alec Trevelyan (GoldenEye).
A few of my favourites:
OddJob (Goldfinger)
Emilio Largo and Fiona Volpe (Thunderball)
Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd (Diamonds are Forever)
Scaramanga (The Man with the Golden Gun)
Jaws (The Spy Who Loved Me/ Moonraker)
Max Zorin (A View to a Kill)
Franz Sanchez (Licence to Kill)
Alec Trevelyan, Xenia Onnatop (Goldeneye)
Xev, Xev of B3K, join us in our song!
After all, a thousand years isn't very long!
The best --Jaws-(I have to type more)
Must admit, Jaws was the most memorable villan for me from the Bond movies when I was a kid, perhaps not the most sinister in certain cases, but freaky nontheless.
I can think of a few good dark-haired villains, but it's hard to think of many blonds. Maybe Callisto.
Alec Trevelyn, And Oddjob

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Trailer for James Bond 25, "Risico" FilmGuy 0 338 April 19th, 2018, 08:08 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Best bond ____ever!!!! Paul Goode 1 551 December 29th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Jim Colyer
  Your favorite Christmas movies or shows badlands 7 932 December 18th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Last Post: dasher
  TV Commercial director Fredrik Bond will direct SciFi movie "Year 12" Michael 0 506 November 17th, 2010, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Jemaine Clement negotiating for villain role in "Men in Black 3" Michael 0 432 May 19th, 2010, 11:17 PM
  Profile of "Bond", "Prince of Persia" actress Gemma Arterton Michael 7 5,487 September 21st, 2008, 11:18 PM
  James Bond in "Quantum of Solace" - Synopsis and Cast Info Michael 0 408 August 29th, 2008, 11:54 AM
  Ioan Gruffudd (Reed Richards in 'Fantastic Four') Wants to Be the Next Bond Michael 0 398 April 20th, 2007, 12:53 PM
  Bond Movies onwe 3 592 December 11th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Last Post: onwe
  who was the best bond onwe 11 886 December 5th, 2006, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Fazza