X-Men 3 Trailer
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x3/
It will play in theaters before King Kong, I believe. The move to put it online is a good plan, IMO, as it will reach more people that way. I havn't actually seen the trailer yet, because my school computer won't let me. If anyone finds or knows where it can be downloaded as a movie file (.mov preferred) please let me know.
Thanks and enjoy!
'But... it was so artistically done...' His penetrating, red-glowing eyes faded, as did the life of the last Imperial Grand Admiral.
Isn't quicktime a .mov file?

I haven't seen it, but it's got to be a pretty sparse teaser, because I don't think they've got that much done production wise. Kelsey Grammer was just confirmed as Beast a week or two ago.

He was supposed to play him back when Singer was doing the movie, but when all the directors came and went, it was up in the air. Apparently Ratner had the good sense to see he's the perfect Beast.
Boomstick Wrote:Isn't quicktime a .mov file?

Yes, .mov is a quicktime file, but the site didn't have a direct link to save it.
'But... it was so artistically done...' His penetrating, red-glowing eyes faded, as did the life of the last Imperial Grand Admiral.
That's an awesome trailer, I just watched it for the first time. This is looking like a great movie for sure.
Apparently they're looking at this one to be the last. Which makes me wonder why they're bringing so many new cast members on board.
Here is the link for the trailer to be downloaded, enjoy Confusedun:

http://movies.apple.com/movies/fox/x-men...r_h480.mov

Hugs :kiss:

D-Chan :paw:

PS : I can't wait to see this movie even if it's the last, I loooooved the teaser !!!!!!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Trailer for 'Dune' (Royal Houses) Michael 0 75 September 9th, 2021, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: Trailer for 'Matrix: Resurrections' Michael 1 62 September 9th, 2021, 01:41 AM
  Video: Trailer for 'The Predator 2022' Michael 0 73 September 9th, 2021, 01:39 AM
  Video trailer for "Settlers" FilmGuy 0 93 July 4th, 2021, 01:03 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Godzilla vs King Kong trailer badlands 2 403 February 6th, 2021, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Video: Trailer for Denis Villeneuve's "Dune" Michael 6 1,067 November 8th, 2020, 11:02 PM
Last Post: namesarehard
  Video: UK Trailer for "The Iron Mask" Michael 0 434 February 13th, 2020, 01:03 AM
  Video: Trailer for "Enter the Girl Dragon" Michael 1 586 December 19th, 2019, 11:38 PM
  Video: Trailer for "Ip Man 4: The Finale" Michael 0 423 December 19th, 2019, 11:35 PM
  Video: Trailer for "Top Gun: Maverick" Michael 0 311 December 19th, 2019, 11:32 PM