"The Grudge 2" Info Thread
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
I've yet to see the first one. Actually, I've yet to see all of SMG's movies from...ever, I think. Should make for some good weekend viewing some time.
You mean

To view, use your mouse to select the text:
she didn't die in the first movie then?

:question: huh.
[SIZE=2]Keeper of Cole and The Cullen Men

"Once the Queen's dead the King's useless . . . maybe he's too depressed to fight; he really loved her you know"
[/SIZE]
Well, all I remember was that creepy kid
jumping out at her in the hospital for about half a second before the credits rolled. Shoot, she died more than that on "Buffy!"
:laugh:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Well, we all know
death can't keep a good money-making opportunity down!

:bg:
Aha - she's only going to make a short appearance in the sequel, according to Sci-Fi Wire.

Sort of like "Beneath the Planet of the Apes," perhaps. Heston didn't want to do a sequel (even though he had majorly pushed and used his clout to get the first one into and through development) but they convinced him that it simply wasn't feasible without him. So he countered that he'd do it if they killed him off in the first reel, and let someone else take over. So then they countered with "How about you disappear in the first reel, then turn back up at the end and then we kill you off?" He said yes, and history was made. Smile
Well....an appearance would make kinda sense.

august Wrote:Well, all I remember was that creepy kid
jumping out at her in the hospital for about half a second before the credits rolled. Shoot, she died more than that on "Buffy!"
:laugh:

:laugh: 'tis true.

See now I can't remember if it's the creepy kid or the even creepier/stalkerish Mom doing the "Boo!".
[SIZE=2]Keeper of Cole and The Cullen Men

"Once the Queen's dead the King's useless . . . maybe he's too depressed to fight; he really loved her you know"
[/SIZE]
Sarah Michelle Gellar at the premiere of "The Grudge 2."
Well it was rumored this movie would be like "passing the torch" although with her numerous roles in upcoming supernatural movies, one would think she might be missing Buffy but that could just be my Buffy Fan obeservation :poke:
"Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it's simply a way of your own." ~ Angelina Jolie

Her nose looks weird in those pics. Or is it just me?

Akasha Wrote:Well it was rumored this movie would be like "passing the torch" although with her numerous roles in upcoming supernatural movies, one would think she might be missing Buffy but that could just be my Buffy Fan obeservation :poke:

Seriously. They need to do a Buffy movie and tie everything up with Angel, Spike, Faith and the scooby gang. And Cordy. Hey, we can have her ghost floating about or something. :bg:
[COLOR="Navy"]
Boomstick Wrote:Her nose looks weird in those pics. Or is it just me?

She has a very oddly shaped nose in general, but to her credit, she's never had it "fixed."

Somehow I'm reminded of Cordy's line in the hospital from the Season 2 episode “Killed by Death” : "As long as she’s here she should take care of that thing on her face. You know that thing?” :laugh:[/COLOR]
Oodles of pics from the premiere at If Magazine.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ***Fangs & Fur*** OT Discussion Thread Open! onwe 60 3,822 November 12th, 2009, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Doncoriel
  Sarah Michelle Gellar, Rob Tapert, Sam + Ted Raimi -The Grudge: Tues. 1/27 @ 11 PM august 24 2,436 January 25th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Last Post: august
  "Twilight" - Synopsis and Cast Info Michael 9 2,411 November 22nd, 2008, 06:08 PM
Last Post: august
  SMG in Southland Tales-info thread Boomstick 0 390 December 22nd, 2005, 01:20 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  TV Guide info about Buffy/Angel? Trillian 3 458 October 14th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Angel Finale Spoiler Thread august 1 529 March 23rd, 2004, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Venefice
  SMG may return for Angel finale & Firefly info. Venefice 9 1,022 March 15th, 2004, 11:13 PM
Last Post: porkchopsandwiches
  speculation thread (some spoilers) Unregistered 4 419 February 8th, 2004, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Unregistered