Star Wars Books?
I was just a little kid when the original episodes were released. Like most kids my age at the time, I loved all 3. When I first learned that Lucas planned on making 3 new prequels, I was very excited about the potential these films would have due to the new movie making technology. While episodes I-III were all visually and audibly stunning, they lacked the qualities I had hoped for. Such as the origins of the Sith and the Jedi and character development of the key players. What is Yoda? Where did he come from? etc... Are there any books in print that might give me what I'm looking for? If so, were they written by Lucas?

Flattus
Who wants to know what Yoda is? It's prescisely the fact that in a world full of a tapestry of expanding universe that there's something unknown. I think it's important that we can not know what Yoda is, otherwise how can we look at him with wonder? Questions are what partly makes us all love the little guy. Smile

Darth Pechark
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
There are no books written by Lucas other than the original Star Wars: A New Hope and from what I understand it was ghost written by Alan Dean Foster.
I can imagine quite a bit.
supershadow.com has the answer. if you believe what he says. i think that he is for true.
:dude:
Jedi Master Lord Revan is out there in the OuterRim. He is hunting down the True Sith. Revan is just massacring the True Sith. Confusedtorm: :dude:
Supershadow is a fraud. The stuff you will find on Supershadow.com is either rubbish or plagerized from other websites.

Matt Confusedhades::paw::coffee:
And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
everyone is intitled to their own opinion. and what makes you think that anyway? got proof?
Jedi Master Lord Revan is out there in the OuterRim. He is hunting down the True Sith. Revan is just massacring the True Sith. Confusedtorm: :dude:
*sigh*
Yes, everyone is entitled to their own oppinion, but...
The fact that the guy claims to be a close friend of George Lucas and that he has said things like
''Lucas and I have discussed what will happen to Star Wars after Lucas is gone. He wants me to consider taking control of the Star Wars franchise,
but I will only do this if the fans want me to''

seem like a load of b.s to me. Have you ever heard Lucas speak of this 'close friend' ina ny of his interviews? Have you heard anyone from Lucasfilm talk about this close friend who happens to be invovled intricatley with the Star Wars films?
Hes been making crap up since Ep1. When a lot of people were trying to get their hands on spoilers he'd either make up his b.s scripts or take them from other sites . He says he has in his possession scripts from another star wars movei trilogy , something that George Lucas says he wont make and hasnt written. And what sort of 'close friend' would put the 'top secret' property of George Lucas on the Internet?And hes not above contradicting himself either.
Hes said hes been given full control over the star wars clone wars and live-action tv series. Hmmm...I remember seeing any mention of him on the discs special features.
If you're looking for relaible star wars news and information, the only truly reliable sites are the force.net and the official star wars site.

Heres a good wiki article on SS.

Matt Confusedhades::paw::coffee:
And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
:crazy: :drink: Huh :jester: :coffee:
very interesting. we will just have to see don't we. :fright:
:jester:
I 100% agree with Matt it is a loada b.s just rubbish and we shall wait but we will not see jedielfsorceror!!!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars amusement park badlands 2 166 April 13th, 2022, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Disney Star Wars/ Kiss rock band Halyx badlands 1 234 January 13th, 2022, 03:59 PM
  Star Wars cruiser badlands 1 247 December 29th, 2021, 03:25 PM
  'Star Wars' Not Opened From Steam! MagnusMoore 1 362 September 3rd, 2021, 02:01 PM
  Video: Fans remember seeing 'Star Wars' in 1977 Michael 3 519 August 29th, 2021, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rkomar
  Star Wars Books namesarehard 2 566 November 14th, 2020, 01:44 AM
  Star Wars video / computer games badlands 1 690 July 18th, 2020, 08:52 PM
  Video: Star Wars Like You Have Never Seen It Before Michael 0 521 July 9th, 2020, 08:55 PM
  Video: Happy Life Day, Star Wars Fans! Michael 0 719 December 26th, 2019, 02:00 AM
  Video: Trailer for "Star Wars 9" (Rey fights Kilo Ren) Michael 1 606 December 9th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Irene