Poll: The Best Part
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knowlegde
8.33%
1 8.33%
the fellow Jedis
8.33%
1 8.33%
The Fighting
66.67%
8 66.67%
Other
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Best Part.
ok this recewntly hit me, what do yall think the best part of being a Jedi would be? like, would be having all the knowledge to educate younger ones with? or just the thought of hanging around with some of the coolest ppl in the universe? or would it be the fighting and the wars that you might fight?
I think it would just be osm to hang out with Kenobi or Windu, they are nice and smart. :bg:
The best thing about being a jedi is that you'd have enough knowledge to turn to the dark side! :devil:

Darth Pechark
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
I just went with the fighting. The ability to do the things that Jedi can do is just cool to me.
I can imagine quite a bit.
I agree with Han. The fighting's the coolest thing to me. (The knowledge is not bad, but is pretty boring. And hanging out with Mace wouldn't appeal to me at all. Obi's OK, but the fighting's better)
May the Force be with you (and with me)
pah....jedi are weak and insignificant.
and incompitant may i add
You mean incompetent?
May the Force be with you (and with me)
sith lord Wrote:and incompitant may i add
Yes, most definitely fellow sith.

Darth Pechark
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
i for one like the fighting. during the fights, thr force has many, i mean many uses in fights. not just strength, speed, jumps, etc. some of the other uses are lightning, pull, push, grip, etc.
Jedi Master Lord Revan is out there in the OuterRim. He is hunting down the True Sith. Revan is just massacring the True Sith. Confusedtorm: :dude:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Star Wars fan film, "Force Unleashed, Part 1 of 3" FilmGuy 0 702 January 23rd, 2014, 10:05 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Where the Ewoks really the "Stupid" part of ROTJ? mybookiethewookie 2 1,542 July 8th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Last Post: patomon5
  Wat the prequels shld REALLY be!!Part 3 zulgarianorc 7 590 September 29th, 2003, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Han Solo