How come?
On the dvd it didnt show the deleted scene were yoda is talking to Qui-gan .How come they didnt show it???
I wasnt aware that a scene like this was even made. I read about it as a rumour pre-ep3, but thats about it.

Matt Confusedhades::paw::coffee:
And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
I don't know if that's officially a deleted scene. The scene where he was meditating I heard was supposed to be him talking to Qui-Gon but I've not seen anything that says it was officially.
I can imagine quite a bit.
But they even did not add in all the deleted scenes...
Amy_Flood Wrote:But they even did not add in all the deleted scenes...

No, but I'm assuming some of those scenes needed completed special effects. Bottom line, I wouldn't be surprised if Lucas releases a super duper version of the movies with more of the deleted scenes.
Fear is the path of the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
Edpayasugo Wrote:Aren’t the deleted scenes, those which were genuinely supposed to be included but for time/story constraints weren’t, so if the scene had been shot it would have been included.

I've seen pictures from hyperspace at StarWars.com that had scenes like how Anakin, Obi-Wan and Palpatine get off Grevious command ship after it crash landed. I'm sure there's gotta be more that what they included on the dvd.

MYCode Guide