Question for the mods...
Why are all the shows listed in the Fantasy TV forum either dead or dying series? C'mon, Cleo and Jack were shows that lasted only one or two seasons at best. Buffy, Hercules, Xena, great in their day, but gone now. The Lost World - how many times do people have to post "When's season 4 coming out?" before they understand "Never!" Maybe its time to rename this forum "Fantasy TV Reruns" instead!

There are several fantasy series playing that would qualify for this forum like "Surface", "Lost", "Ghost Whisperer", "Commander in Chief", and "The West Wing". :laugh: (Sorry about the last two, couldn't stop from editorializing).

Oh yeah, please get some badgers for use as avatars, I hate having to sit on this dork's shoulder!
:paw:
CHOMP!

Badgers!? We don't need no stinking badgers!! :paw:
Welcome to Sf-Fandom Rudebadger

These are privately owned and funded forums and as such we really do not feel the need to explain why we have certain forums we just do and while they have active communities posting and enjoying them they will continue to exist.

We already have a 'Lost' forum and as for the others you have mentioned there are the General Fantasy or General Sci Fi forums which are quite adequate to handle any discussions not covered by our nominated forums. If there is a marked increase in topics covering any new shows then it will certainly be looked into and a new forum possibly considered.

As to your reference of avatars there are over 500 to choose from in our avatar library you always have the option of choosing another or not having avatar at all.
Your request for a badger to be included has been noted.

Cheers
Stripe
[SIZE="2"]The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams[/SIZE]

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question so ridiculous I can't believe I'm asking it. Luthien_001 4 1,680 February 13th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Question on Deleting Posts Rayhana 4 1,272 July 28th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Rayhana
  Question About Links Calli 2 1,012 June 28th, 2006, 11:48 AM
Last Post: jadegecko
  Question for Webmaster The_Khan 9 1,538 May 3rd, 2006, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Mods HarrysGirl 6 1,060 March 20th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Profile question goshmanhescute 1 796 June 12th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Last Post: missferal
  Question Boba,Obi Wan,Jango 5 880 May 16th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Last Post: celeb-galad
  Question about quotes gemini0521 9 1,031 January 21st, 2005, 02:09 PM
  i have a question . . . very important! midnight_darkness 3 794 September 7th, 2004, 02:07 PM
  Question on Ignore Feature? Amethyst Essence 2 643 August 26th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Amethyst Essence