I'm in love with Hermione!! What about you?
I agree with Harrys Girl, they're just kids! They've got a long way to go before turning HOT. On the other hand, most of you guys must be kids too (not that I'm a grandma, but anyway) so it's perfectly normal that you should think of 15-year-olds as hot.
On the other hand, as Kwik says, Dan Radcliffe will turn neither hot nor talented as time goes on. You've got to have some basis to build on, and Radcliffe has no basis at all!
May the Force be with you (and with me)
i have to say i love her. <edited by CJ to remove age information. Please do not give out age info in these forums if you are under 18>
until she goes out with me, then I'll crush all your hopes and you'll come round my house and kill me in my sleep
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
wow, i have absolutely no words to say to this "love"... I think Dan Radcliffe is adorable in a nerdy way... he doesn't have too look like all those other actors, he has his own look. True, not the best of actors, and probably won't make it past HP movies...

What about Draco, no one thinks he's attractive?
:pig: Well, it sounded like a good idea at the time... :pig:
Emma is, indeed, very cute. But she's about 15 yrs. old. I think that's barely jailbait. Now, when she ripens for a few years, and turns 18.....WHOOOOO-HOOOO!!! Then we can have a REAL DISCUSSION!!!
this makes me want to puke
:pig: Well, it sounded like a good idea at the time... :pig:
You can have her, theres about a 5 or 6 years difference
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
bleh... goodness, i don't see anything especially special about emma watson... but i'm a girl, so... i think radcliffe's adorable, and i think his acting improved a lot in the fourth film. grint is steadily the best of the trio, and watson consistently the worst. Smile just my opinion though... i think none of them were horrible in movie 4 though... watson was a little melodramatic but i think that it was okay because she sounded a bit exaggerated teenage girly angsty. Smile
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
Radcliffe can't act at all! Grint will probably be the only 1 to pursue another blockbuster movie after this, having said that I think Emma is working on another one
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
Orangeblossom Wrote:bleh... goodness, i don't see anything especially special about emma watson... but i'm a girl, so... i think radcliffe's adorable, and i think his acting improved a lot in the fourth film. grint is steadily the best of the trio, and watson consistently the worst. Smile just my opinion though... i think none of them were horrible in movie 4 though... watson was a little melodramatic but i think that it was okay because she sounded a bit exaggerated teenage girly angsty. Smile
}

you've said it, you don't see anything special on Emma cause you're a GIRL!!
":boar: And in my last hour I'm a slave to the power of death"
HarrysGirl Wrote:this makes me want to puke

That's cause you're a girl, ok?
":boar: And in my last hour I'm a slave to the power of death"
but you see something in dan?? Scary thoughts
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
Kwik - i really think dan's acting improved a lot in the fourth movie. i mean... i thought he did very well in that scene after the graveyard... he definitely acted properly terrorized. Smile In fact that was the part that made me cry...

Ironmorgoth - Yes, I realize that that may be why I don't see anything special about her (because I'm a girl). I just wanted to post my initial reaction to the question and then get on with what I wanted to say. I'm not saying you guys are wrong for thinking she's nice looking. Smile
i think most men like Emma over Katie, according to my poll anyway
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
Well, yes, if we have to pick between Emma Watson and Katie, Emma's the finest choice! (But that's like asking how would you prefer to die, from a disease or in a car crash? I mean, it's pointless).
Unlike Orangeblossom, I DO think guys are crazy when they say Emma's hot. C'mon, you've got to be kidding!
I agree with you about Rupert Grint, though...He's the best of the bunch.
Oh, and Harrysgirl, you asked if someone thought Draco was attractive. I think he's better looking than Radcliffe, that's for sure.
All you lot have come in and spoiled the whole point of the thread! (Well you haven't but o well)
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
And what was the point of the thread, exactly? A thread named 'I'm in love with Hermione' can't have that much of a point anyway, uh? :poke:
Yeah, she is pretty. Maybe if I were younger.
"All to easy!" <-- Darth Vader EP V :angry:
I agree with Darth Meela, what was the point anyway? Big Grin

Lol... sorry if we all spoiled your fun... but I'm not really seeing much discussion material coming from this thread. Tongue

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hermione relationships/ romances with Draco and Lucius Malloy? badlands 1 393 June 5th, 2019, 12:37 AM
Last Post: august
  Happy birthday Hermione Granger Paul Goode 0 530 September 18th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Paul Goode
  Happy (belated) Birthday, Hermione Paul Goode 1 565 September 21st, 2011, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Saucy Emma Watson settles for love close to home Rita Skeeter 0 373 August 28th, 2011, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Rita Skeeter
  Harry Potter Star Splits With Longtime Love—Are Rumors to Blame? News From Yahoo! 0 359 December 15th, 2010, 04:42 AM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Harry Potter Star Splits With Longtime Love—Are Rumors to Blame? News From Yahoo! 0 295 December 14th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  "The Mirror" has picture of Harry and Hermione Michael 3 605 June 6th, 2010, 12:06 PM
  Daily Mail: How fame lost its magic for Hermione (that's despite Emma Watson's Ł30mil Michael 4 666 May 19th, 2010, 10:42 PM
  Hermione Never Sees Parents? AJ786 163 8,989 July 16th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Darq Ali
  Hermione,Ginny or Cho? Slytherin Slave20 80 2,948 September 15th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Darq Ali