yoda we all love him but what is he
:daisy:what is yoda is he a pure force is hejust a midget inside s suit that can jump like crazy
Part of the interesting thing about Yoda (and Yaddle) is that they keep their species a mystery. No one knows why they keep it a secret, although they may even be the last two of their kind, or they may not even know themselves. They're definitely not pure Force though.

Darth Pechark
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
I think Yoda is a whill:

https://www.sf-fandom.com/vbulletin/show...p?p=185707

http://blogs.starwars.com/rive/37
:warrior:--==|| truerandomness.no-ip.org ||==--:boar:
Thumb Wars Wrote:I am a puppet.
And thanks for the links, Count. The mystery of the Whills is very intruiguing. Personally, I think that there will be more informatin regarding the Whills in the Legacy of The Force books. [at least I hope so]
'But... it was so artistically done...' His penetrating, red-glowing eyes faded, as did the life of the last Imperial Grand Admiral.
its a puppet......(quote by some guy of the telly hehe)
sith lord Wrote:its a puppet......(quote by some guy of the telly hehe)

You quoting something from Angel?
I can imagine quite a bit.
Yoda is actually a chosen one, he was unleashed by the force. No one knows how but it's on special features of the star wars platinum trilogy

my god, heres your leading proof!
George Lucas has intentionally kept the name of Yoda's race a secret. (Yoda, Yaddle, and Vandar Tokare are sometimes erroneously referred to as Whills, despite Lucas' insistence that they are not.) In fact, very little is reported of Yoda's life before the events of The Phantom Menace
smelly yoda Wrote:Yoda is actually a chosen one, he was unleashed by the force. No one knows how but it's on special features of the star wars platinum trilogy

Uh..what? Huh

Playwithfire101 Wrote:my god, heres your leading proof!
George Lucas has intentionally kept the name of Yoda's race a secret. (Yoda, Yaddle, and Vandar Tokare are sometimes erroneously referred to as Whills, despite Lucas' insistence that they are not.) In fact, very little is reported of Yoda's life before the events of The Phantom Menace

Huzzah! Good work there :clap:
Yes, I believe the only information I ever came across Yoda pre-TPM is that during his youger years as a jedi , he spent many years travelling to different planets throughout the galaxy.

Matt Confusedhades::paw::coffee:
And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
I checked on the star wars databank and his species and homeworld are unknown
I thought I read somewere that Yoda and Yaddle are a rare species with knowledge beyond most beings in the universe.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cute Baby Yoda badlands 2 734 November 13th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Lucasfilm Ltd's Yoda statue has become a tourist landmark Michael 0 756 August 8th, 2011, 04:31 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Was Yoda serious when he said Luke was too old? Han Solo 22 3,455 November 28th, 2007, 01:24 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Did Yoda and Obi-Wan abandon the remaining Jedi? Han Solo 9 2,683 March 28th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  is yoda the oldest jedi frkman 3 1,900 March 6th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Last Post: YodaIam
  Yoda's hyperactivity Galafre 9 1,436 February 6th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Last Post: frkman
  Yoda - Pop Star? RobRoy 0 752 June 5th, 2006, 06:16 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Yoda Cameo jmancool 3 919 June 5th, 2006, 07:44 AM
Last Post: jmancool
  Isn't Yoda a little too active? Pechark 15 1,826 February 23rd, 2006, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Jedi Guardian
  age of yoda commander of the 501 4 988 January 26th, 2006, 11:14 AM
Last Post: raydan