The hermione/phony theory
Since we rarely see Hermione's parents wat if.........Hermione wasnt really hermione?!?!

It could be that dumbledore went and chose a pretty girl, make the polyjuice potion, turned into hermione, and re-entered hogwarts so that he/she could keep an eye on Harry!!!!!!!!

The parents we saw in the second book?
They could be teachers in disguise.

ITs the perfect disguise!!!!!
NObody would suspect a normal mudblood to actually be the most powerful wizard of the century!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then who is playing dumbledore in the 6 books?

HIS BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good theory, but i dont think it would be DD playing her. In GOF DD is there when Hermione gets out of the water.

Please don't use offensive terms like mudblood, because if what you say is true, she isnt a muggleborn Smile
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
umm...nice try, but i don't think so. that is almost like saying that voldermort is dd in disguise!
I shall rule the galaxy.
Ummm yeah shes called the smartest not the most powerful, thats Harry duh.
"Shiggidy Shiggidy Shwah, Life sucks so don't be fooled by location changes."
course!! (20 characters)
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
no way. i think dd's brother will play an important part, though!
See my post about this in "hermione never see's parents"!
AJ I think everyone knows that 7 page thread by now
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
sounds a little too complicated and far-fetched...
:pig: Well, it sounded like a good idea at the time... :pig:
Isn't most of HP a little complicated and far fetched??
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
true, but i really think this is stretching it (watch me bite my tongue when the next book comes out) :tongue:
come on i may not be an expert ( i only read books 4, 5 and i've seen the 4 movies) but come on, DD in disguise? it is too much SF for me.
Yeh, I think we're getting a bit carried away aren't we, its already really unlikely
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
I'm sorry to say that you probably don't have any followers of your theory. it's just too...crazy... It's like me saying that Crabbe is destined to be headteacher of Hogwarts.
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
Well maybe he is, we just dont know
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
It is EXTREMELY far-fetched! Come on, guys, I know we all like making theories and speculating, but Dumbledore, turning another girl into Hermione to keep an eye on Harry? Since when Dumbledore's such a jerk? Where is the real Hermione now, if the other one isn't her? Wouldn't it be easier to ask the real Hermione about Harry, if he wanted to keep an eye on him?
'I'm not the Jedi I should be. I want more, and I know I shouldn't.'
The theory is plausible, and there's very little to dispute it either way, except that Rowling would be leading her audience on quite the emotional roller coaster. However, that woudl also be the mark of excellent writing, so I wouldn't put that past her.

However, there are two things to consider: Hermione's use of the time-turner in PoA was at the behest of Dumbledore. Hermione's obvious emotions for Ron.

Unless Rowling is really, really, really trying to stretch the boundies, the latter plot-line refutes that Dumbledore is Hermione.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
yeah, maybe crabbe will be one of harry's better allies in the next book
of course, we could play the "what if" game all night...:daisy:
If Hermione was Dumbledore in disguise, then wouldn't she of had to existed, as the polyjuice potion would need a bit of her inside it. Not really possible.
Confusedo: Are slugs just homeless snails, or are snails gypsy slugs?Confusedo:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hermione relationships/ romances with Draco and Lucius Malloy? badlands 1 393 June 5th, 2019, 12:37 AM
Last Post: august
  My harry potter theory: Harry is really Mourning Myrtle. badlands 0 387 September 19th, 2015, 01:55 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Happy birthday Hermione Granger Paul Goode 0 530 September 18th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Paul Goode
  Happy (belated) Birthday, Hermione Paul Goode 1 565 September 21st, 2011, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Michael
  "The Mirror" has picture of Harry and Hermione Michael 3 605 June 6th, 2010, 12:06 PM
  Daily Mail: How fame lost its magic for Hermione (that's despite Emma Watson's Ł30mil Michael 4 666 May 19th, 2010, 10:42 PM
  Hermione Never Sees Parents? AJ786 163 8,989 July 16th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Darq Ali
  Another Snape theory Paul Goode 37 1,955 July 9th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Last Post: AJ786
  Hermione,Ginny or Cho? Slytherin Slave20 80 2,948 September 15th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Darq Ali
  Hermione's Boggart Kagemaru 6 1,126 June 20th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Last Post: ben_d_straw