The hermione/phony theory
Why are we still continueing this??
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
**lauren** Wrote:If Hermione was Dumbledore in disguise, then wouldn't she of had to existed, as the polyjuice potion would need a bit of her inside it. Not really possible.

The theory was that she was someone, but (I'm guessing) not magical. That would keep her from the magical world, but allow DD to get the "bit of her" he needed to reinforce the image. The "real" Hermione continues on her muggle life without ever knowing there's a nearly-famous doppleganger of her in the magic world.

The mechanics are easy to figure out in that regard, it's the specifics that don't line up, as I suggested above.

Kwik silver 44 Wrote:Why are we still continueing this??

ADMIN NOTE:
Of course, my friend, you are not required to participate in any thread you are not interested in. That doesn't remove the interest for others.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
RobRoy Wrote:ADMIN NOTE:
Of course, my friend, you are not required to participate in any thread you are not interested in. That doesn't remove the interest for others.

I thought we were supposed to be nice here? :leech:
:pig: Well, it sounded like a good idea at the time... :pig:
HarrysGirl Wrote:I thought we were supposed to be nice here? :leech:

Everyone except for me. I'm supposed to set an example, but I figure what's the point of power if you don't abuse it. :wicked:

Just as a side note, if anyone has any problem with anything a moderator or an administrator does, you are not only welcome but encouraged to contact either a senior administrator or the forum owner.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
i have a theory like htis, actually my english teacher does, i'll talk to him and get it figured out and post it.
Don't do nothing.
this idea is just way too much. and losing such an important character like hermione would be terrible
:pig: Well, it sounded like a good idea at the time... :pig:
zoe27 Wrote:It is EXTREMELY far-fetched! Come on, guys, I know we all like making theories and speculating, but Dumbledore, turning another girl into Hermione to keep an eye on Harry?

Unless Hermione is keeping an eye on Harry for him, and really protecing him, thats why shes so good at magic, oh and Captiang did you ever get that theory from your English teacher
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hermione relationships/ romances with Draco and Lucius Malloy? badlands 1 393 June 5th, 2019, 12:37 AM
Last Post: august
  My harry potter theory: Harry is really Mourning Myrtle. badlands 0 387 September 19th, 2015, 01:55 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Happy birthday Hermione Granger Paul Goode 0 530 September 18th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Paul Goode
  Happy (belated) Birthday, Hermione Paul Goode 1 566 September 21st, 2011, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Michael
  "The Mirror" has picture of Harry and Hermione Michael 3 605 June 6th, 2010, 12:06 PM
  Daily Mail: How fame lost its magic for Hermione (that's despite Emma Watson's Ł30mil Michael 4 667 May 19th, 2010, 10:42 PM
  Hermione Never Sees Parents? AJ786 163 8,989 July 16th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Darq Ali
  Another Snape theory Paul Goode 37 1,955 July 9th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Last Post: AJ786
  Hermione,Ginny or Cho? Slytherin Slave20 80 2,948 September 15th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Darq Ali
  Hermione's Boggart Kagemaru 6 1,128 June 20th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Last Post: ben_d_straw