whoa! Sabina's new site is live
Take your thud pillows and drool buckets.

All I can say is You have been warned

Enter at your own risk Smile

:clap: :clap:
Stripe
[SIZE="2"]The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams[/SIZE]
Thank you Stripe for the heads-up :kiss:

Yes, the new halls have opened today and I hope you`ll like the new fully databased look. Please feel free to browse around and get reaquainted with the oldies but goodies. Plus, we have added some new features to keep you inspired and amused.

The link Stripe gave you takes you directly to the convention report from Oz. So please feel invited to follow me downunder for a rippa dippa surf with the Gorgeous One. I hope you have as great of a time on this naughty, fun ride as I did.

If you want to wander thru the new muse home, the usual http://www.simply-sorbo.net will get you there. I appreciate your continuous support and your friendship over the years. It wouldn`t be the same without you !!

Now I leave you in the hands of the Boyz. Have a heavenly stay Heart
OAKSFC Team Member @ www.ozfans.com
"You know what they say about big feet, babe? ;-) Big shoes !! :-D " ~ Kevin Sorbo, Australia 2005
Yeouch :jawdrop:

The new look is awesome, the pics are awesome, the report is awesome

It's a great update and I am totally jealous of your trip downunder :laugh:

Great Work can't wait to see the rest after it's up on the OAKS :lick:

Chim
Sabina...wow...you've outdone yourself...love the new and improved Simply Sorbo site...you are so lucky to have all those wonderful photos taken with Kevin! You look like you are on Cloud 9 in 7th Heaven Heart

Thank you and keep up the great work...:hello: Wink

Minds are like parachutes, they only work when open.

Life is the quality of the Journey, not the Destination.

'Don't speak unless you can improve on the silence.' Spanish Proverb.

:hug:

SoS
OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! And did I say OMG!!!! :jawdrop:

I fell so hard my head hurts!!!! No warning is strong enough for this update!!!

My Dearest Sabina - it is absolutely WONDERFUL, GORGEOUS, STUPENDOUS, THUDILICIOUS!!!! Oh I could go on for hours...

The site is amazing - the new look absolutely brilliant and as for the Oz reports and piccies - well Lots and lots of Oxygen are needed.... :tongue:

And I just luuurrrvvveee the piccies of you on Kevin's back - they are simply stunning...in fact that describes your site perfectly...

SIMPLY STUNNING!!!

Big Hugs Tracie
"Human's have their weaknesses, but passion is not one of them." : Dylan Hunt

Webmistress at The Sorbohood
Thank you so much {{{ Stripe, Chim, SOS and Tracie }}} I was a bit nervous how the new look would be welcomed and you definitely put my gentle artistic soul at ease :kiss:

Trust me, I was the one most surprised that he would initiate pictures like that. I`m way too shy to do that myself (don`t laugh, it`s the truth). But I was more than happy to play along when the man himself insisted. And he did :bg:

It was wonderful to see that aside from being someone who takes his profession very seriously and can go into very deep discussions on all things, he nevertheless also allowed himself to have some naughty fun and let the child in him play which he mentioned a couple of times that weekend. Smile It felt a bit like an outlet and it inspired me to do the same and I was thankful for a breather from real life at that time as well Smile
"You know what they say about big feet, babe? ;-) Big shoes !! :-D " ~ Kevin Sorbo, Australia 2005
Well it certainly shows in the piccies hun..

It looks like all of you were having a ball..... Very relaxed and Fun...just the way it should be Heart

Hugs Tracie
"Human's have their weaknesses, but passion is not one of them." : Dylan Hunt

Webmistress at The Sorbohood
Oh Sabina, my God, this is what I call an update :thud:
Thank you so much for sharing :kiss:
Right now I am at work so I just was able to see the site quickly but count on me to browse it very carefuly tonight at home :lol:
Love the delicious pics, and I am very happy for you to be able to attend such cons and meet so great people !
I will read you report with care later Wink
Big Hugs :kiss:

D-Chan :paw:
Thanks for the warning Stripe, WOW, Sabina, the site looks amazing!!!!! :jawdrop: Your report on the con is fantastic and it is evident the kid in Kevin was certainly at an all time high, as was the naughty side. :wink: Sounds like had as much fun, if not more, as you and all the others did. I think he grew more and more silly and relaxed with each con he attended. Anyway, the report is wonderful, the pictures, well, :thud: and the site looks absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You certainly did a lot of work and we all GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heart
I think everyone here has covered my thoughts on your redesigned website,Sabina-but you certainly have outdone yourself,that's for sure!! Your pictures of Kevin are gorgeous,especially the ones of you on his back-now those are magnificent,to say the least!! You & the boys did a fabulous job renovating the site and should be very proud of what you accomplished! Way to go, Sabina!! :clap:
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
:jawdrop: WOW SABINA,
GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT WORK :clap::clap::clap:
Is fantastic, my compliments :clap:BRAVA
CIAO
Kevin = ENCHANTING MAN :thud:
Flora
Hey Sabina! I'm probably one of the quietest women in the club, but i just checked out the Aussie report.. ~swallows hard~ ..and i just GOTTA say...
Wait...actually i'm totally speechless! ~giggles like a school girl~
:lick: :lick: Ooo, Da Boyz are back after a looooonggg vacation...and WHAT a comeback...it's soo good to see them all again..bigger, better and brighter...Sabina hon, you've obviously redesigned with all your heart and soul - it's just awesome.. :love: it's just wonderful...and I've hardly scratched the surface....so I guess that's what I'll be doing for the next few days...drool bucket ready, pillows..(no, not pillows...Sov is enough for me to faint onto...)...and if Funny is free later...so am I...purrrr....
Oh gee - if only insecure bozos did it for me - I'd be the happiest guy in space

See, this is how it's going to happen - I'm going to count to ten and I want your answer by seven. Hunt out!!.

Dylan Hunt - oh yes - pure class :drool:
Stripe Wrote:Take your thud pillows and drool buckets.

All I can say is You have been warned

Enter at your own risk Smile

:clap: :clap:
Stripe

All I can say is AWESOME!!!!! Lucky! Lucky ladies!!! Great job!!!

Sue
Sabina,

WOW!!! Sounds like you had great fun with Kevin at the convention. I'm glad for you guys that kevin was in such a playful mood. When hubby and I saw him at Gatecon, he was in a serious mood and wanted to talk terrorism, polotics and laser eye surgery. Man, am I jealous.

Thanks for the great report and I'm so happy that you had a great vaction.

You lucky girls :bg:

Hugs,
Cathy

p.s. Is the only difference between a walabe and a kangaroo height? They look the same to me.
hot4kev Wrote:Sabina,

WOW!!! Sounds like you had great fun with Kevin at the convention. I'm glad for you guys that kevin was in such a playful mood. When hubby and I saw him at Gatecon, he was in a serious mood and wanted to talk terrorism, polotics and laser eye surgery. Man, am I jealous.

Thanks for the great report and I'm so happy that you had a great vaction.

You lucky girls :bg:

Hugs,
Cathy

p.s. Is the only difference between a walabe and a kangaroo

height? They look the same to me.

Hello Cathy,

I have to say that Kevin was in a more serious mood on Saturday too. It did seem as if he had something on his mind. He did seem to lighten up during the Q & A.

Best,
Sue
Wow, what a fantastic wake-me-up this morning !! Thank you everyone for your fabulous feedback ! Now I am speechless Smile
{{{ D-Chan, Ray, Rhonda, Flora, Hermit, Brandy, Herc77 and Cathy }}}

The boyz are so thrilled, they threw a big opening party last night which was a treat in itself - not sure if the neighbors appreciated their singing that much, though - but seeing them this morning with a hangover and pouting so prettily, is eye candy galore :laugh:

Seriously, I`m very happy that you all enjoy the new look. It`s the first time I tried database webdesign.

And the con report ... sigh ... what can I say? It was the most heavenly weeks I can think of ! Stripe, Feral and me we had sooo much fun and just clicked right away. I have to go thru my regular vacation pictures these days and put up a few, cause we have been doing great stuff while I was there ... some naughty, some nice :wink:

And the weekend with Mr. Gorgeous ~ I knew he has an adorable naughty side from the two cons in London, but never had I expected him to be soooo playful and so candid. I personally felt that he was very relaxed which maybe sparked the naughty fun some more. Add to that the trust he very obviously has in the fan club and the laid back and easy going Aussie flair which I totally fell in love with and you have the perfect blend.

Rhonda ~ I`m happy you like the piggy back pictures that much ... so do I :wink: I was totally speechless, very much like Hermit stated in her post earlier and he had to repeat the request (purr), before I actually jumped. And the man IS strong :thud: Sigh ... the memories.

Cathy ~ Yeah, I`ve seen some of the serious side, too, especially the first time in London, but it didn`t take long for him to lighten up. I really can`t put my finger on it, but this time there was a different aura around him, so to say. He was very comfortable and in the offstage moments it felt like looking at the man behind the actor. Also, he wasn`t rushed, everything was very laid back and relaxed.

This weekend wouldn`t have been what it was, hadn`t it been for Stripe and Feral. They have worked miracles to arrange all the special events like the luncheons, the teddy bear unveiling onstage, the hospital visit, the birthday cake. And they`ve outdone themselves with it Heart Thank you, ladies, it was a most heavenly treat to be able to be a part of that and I will be forever grateful for it !! :kiss:

Oh, and the kangaroo and the walabe? Well, I`ve been told it`s the shape of their faces. The walabe`s nose and face is a bit shorter. But as newbie I had to look close to see the difference. As Stripe can attest, I was totally blissed out when I saw my first roo (which turned out to be a walabe :laugh: ) and I purred each time I got my hands on one of them or the koalas ... big sigh. My eyes still shine when I talk about them now back home and everybody here says I still have the Aussie glow ... I miss Oz sooo much !!! :teary:
Wow ! :clap: :clap: :jawdrop: absolutely fantastic site !!!!! absolutely faboulous Con - Report !!!!!!! absolutely gorgeous photos !!!!! :thud:
Thank you , Sabina ! you're great ! :kiss:
Bruna :wave:

***Kevin:":My Italian Ladies,they are so sweet !"Heart***
Thank you Bruna :kiss: I`m very thrilled that the new muse home is been given such a great welcome Heart and that you enjoyed the trip downunder with the Gorgeous One :bg:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Live action version of Anastasia badlands 1 232 November 5th, 2021, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Agaricus
  Which Asian actors would be great for this live action version of this game? badlands 3 727 September 25th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr to Live on a Farm! News From Yahoo! 0 422 December 7th, 2010, 02:28 AM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Updated OIKSFC site gemini0521 12 1,192 July 9th, 2010, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Stripe
  Kevin live with David Gibbons May 28th Stripe 9 809 June 3rd, 2010, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Tracie
  Sorbohood Christmas Countdown is LIVE! Tracie 92 4,672 December 26th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Last Post: gemini0521
  Approved Johnny Depp MySpace Site EPE123 1 777 January 27th, 2009, 02:21 AM
Last Post: Michael
  B itchslap movie site online Stripe 51 2,724 July 22nd, 2008, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Mara
  Kevin live on the Backspin golf show Stripe 6 758 January 20th, 2008, 01:44 AM
Last Post: aerips
  OIKSFC site update gemini0521 17 957 September 7th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Jewels