whoa! Sabina's new site is live
Love the updates,Sabina-especially the collage with the extended forcelance!
Your Australian vacation photos are wonderful,too-I can certainly understand why you loved being there! :bg:
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
:drool: :drool: :jawdrop: WOWZERS what a delicious update hon...simply stunning....okay, heading back for more...purrrrr....THUD.... :drool:
Oh gee - if only insecure bozos did it for me - I'd be the happiest guy in space

See, this is how it's going to happen - I'm going to count to ten and I want your answer by seven. Hunt out!!.

Dylan Hunt - oh yes - pure class :drool:
The site looks wonderful and the new collages are delicious. I loved your vacation photos, what a beautiful place!!!!!! Smile
Sabina, thank you for this wonderful update !!!!!
I loooove the Aussie pics, especially those with animals, so cute Heart
I wish I could be there in your shoes at this time :lol:

And thanks for the astonishing new collages :love:
Your site is always a gem to watch Wink
And it began my day very well Smile

Hugs :kiss:

D-Chan :paw:
{{{ Rhonda, Brandy, Ray & D-Chan }}} :kiss:

Ladies, do I sense a strong liking for a certain extended forcelance? :laugh: I`m glad we think alike :wink:
I`m really thrilled you like the new collages and my pictorial memories from downunder.
Needless to say, Kevin was the yummy cherry on top of an outstanding adventure :lick: :bg:
OAKSFC Team Member @ www.ozfans.com
"You know what they say about big feet, babe? ;-) Big shoes !! :-D " ~ Kevin Sorbo, Australia 2005
Tracie Wrote:ell and the quote is sooo Kevin....Sexy and Naughty, all rolled into one.
You nailed it, hon !! :laugh: Sexy and Naughty rolled in one and dressed like V :bg:
OAKSFC Team Member @ www.ozfans.com
"You know what they say about big feet, babe? ;-) Big shoes !! :-D " ~ Kevin Sorbo, Australia 2005

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Live action version of Anastasia badlands 1 234 November 5th, 2021, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Agaricus
  Which Asian actors would be great for this live action version of this game? badlands 3 729 September 25th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr to Live on a Farm! News From Yahoo! 0 424 December 7th, 2010, 02:28 AM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Updated OIKSFC site gemini0521 12 1,193 July 9th, 2010, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Stripe
  Kevin live with David Gibbons May 28th Stripe 9 811 June 3rd, 2010, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Tracie
  Sorbohood Christmas Countdown is LIVE! Tracie 92 4,673 December 26th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Last Post: gemini0521
  Approved Johnny Depp MySpace Site EPE123 1 777 January 27th, 2009, 02:21 AM
Last Post: Michael
  B itchslap movie site online Stripe 51 2,724 July 22nd, 2008, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Mara
  Kevin live on the Backspin golf show Stripe 6 759 January 20th, 2008, 01:44 AM
Last Post: aerips
  OIKSFC site update gemini0521 17 957 September 7th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Jewels