ROC's Website - New Video
Incase anyone doesn't know yet, Renee's got a new video added to her website. I watched it but dang the volume was pretty low I could barely hear it. Anyone else have that problem?
Very interesting clip tho.... and wondering if that is the whole thing or just a very long snippet.
I'm assuming this is "One Weekend a Month?"

If it's about 10 minutes long, and is basically her on the phone to her mother, to a (sort of) ex, and to her friend, then that's it. It was a short film. Smile
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Yes Had the same problem. Maybe someone should tell her. And the image is so small I cant see anything good. Xenagabby888
Xena & Gabrielle soulmates forever!
I sent an email - we'll see if it gets fixed. Also noticed her "Send Renee a Question" link doesn't work either. I pointed that out too.
Have you guys tried this site?
http://video.google.com/videopreviewbig?...A25+AM+PDT

(sorry if the link is wrong but I watched it there and it was a good size and volume)
Well the problem is Gabrielle, I never feel anything."Sorry about your soldiers, we were playing tag in the forum."
"You still don't get it I would rather die in your arms than live without you in mine."
Visit us at http://xena.spreebb.com/
I still got crappy sound from that site - anyway got a response and they fixed the link on her site and will look into the quality of sound on the video.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Preview of the (latest) Evil Dead video game, as narrated by Bruce himself august 1 621 June 29th, 2021, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Nice Cleo video august 0 652 January 30th, 2018, 11:31 AM
Last Post: august
  Bruce on his voice work in the Amazing Spider-Man video game august 0 702 July 23rd, 2012, 05:41 PM
  Bruce Campbell video interview at Blastr.com august 0 708 January 31st, 2012, 10:26 PM
  Evil Dead video game on your iPhone august 1 749 July 18th, 2011, 08:24 PM
  Video: LOTS fandom's "Pass it On ..." best of video Michael 0 1,145 November 24th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Michael
  LOTS Video mailing project Michael 0 881 November 21st, 2010, 11:33 PM
  Gov. Croque (Stuart Devenie) on Stage - video clips from "Four Flat Whites In Italy" august 29 6,046 July 26th, 2010, 04:19 PM
  video Q & A w/ Bruce at Burn Notice site august 0 705 June 25th, 2010, 03:45 PM
  LOTS Video Team launches new project Michael 0 887 June 18th, 2010, 11:21 AM