''You fall on your knees
You beg, you plead
Can I be somebody else?
For all the times I hate myself
Your failures devour
You're hurting every hour
You're drowning in your imperfection''-Skillet
The worst movie I've ever seen:

Repossessed. (Only movie with Leslie Nielsen that I've seen and I almost walked out of it. It was pure garbage.)
Sheldon: I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.

~ The Big Bang Theory
Army of Darkness. An absolutely awful, boring, good-for-nothing movie!!! :dead: :angry:
The worst movie I've seen is the Four Feathers or Men in Black II. :angry:
''You fall on your knees
You beg, you plead
Can I be somebody else?
For all the times I hate myself
Your failures devour
You're hurting every hour
You're drowning in your imperfection''-Skillet
The worst movie I've ever seen would have to be Jaws: The Revenge.
Kirk: Alright men, this is a dangerous mission and it's likely one us will be killed. The landing party will consist of myself, Mr. Spock, Dr. McCoy and Ensign Ricky.
-Family Guy
Without a doubt it wasThe Diaries of Vaslav Nijinsky .I even tried to warn folks at the video store when I returned it but let us just say that they didn't understand my urgency (but obviously hadn't seen the movie) Smile
" It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
Queen of the Damned. Did the writers even read the books?! And why did we skip The Vampire Lestat?!
Its Pat

stupidest movie ever
Exit Wounds ... you get some movies that are so bad that they're funny ... but this was just painful
West's first rule of Physics: if it doesn't fit, shove it.
Highlander II
Scooby Doo. Terrible acting, typical storyline, not-a-very-good 'twist' at the end. But then again it was only a lighthearted little thing :bg: I enjoyed it - but only because there were 10 of us who went to see it together, and in the middle we started throwing popcorn at each other.

Oh, we didn't disturb the other moviewatchers! - pretty much everyone else was doing the same :tongue: Angel
Rat Race...I still cringe at the thought of it...what a waste of 5 bucks!!!
Eraser with Arnold Schwarzzeneger and Vanessa Williams. Admittedly, much of it was environment. I went with a brother, best friend, sister, and her boyfriend who I loathed. He annoyed me the entire night and through the lame movie. We got out to the parking lot, I made a comment about the movie, and a fist fight errupted. :angry:
Quote:Originally posted by tancred
We got out to the parking lot, I made a comment about the movie, and a fist fight errupted. :angry:

Wow, what did you say?

For me there are just too many. I can add another one to the list as of last night, Gothic. Wow, what a complete waste of time and effort on everyone's part.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover. Most disgusting piece of garbage I have even seen in my entire life.
I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. -Rita Rudner
Queen of the Damned --The technical work was more interesting then the story and characters. I think they were trying to match the story with the title, but it did not work.

Inspector Gadget --I loooved the cartoon when I was younger and the movie sucked! I saw it when it aired on ABC so I was spared having to pay the ticket price. And I saw why my mom and her friend didn't like it (fortunately I think their audience got their money back or comp ticket because the movie melted on themWink)
This is like what the Greeks done at Troy...'cept they was in a horse...a wooden horse instead of dresses

"It's not possible!"
"Not probable."

--Barbossa and Jack Sparrow
Quote:Originally posted by RobRoy
Wow, what did you say?

Lots of pent up aggression errupted into words along the lines of, "Man, I hated this movie! Only a such and such like you would make his "friends" and girlfriend sit through something as aweful as this!" It seems he had a lot of pent up aggression towards me, as well, because I don't think such words are normally harmful enough to spark a fight. Oh well. To this day, I can not watch Eraser, not even a tiny bit. I have to switch the channel very quickly.

Two other movies that really get my goat are The Piano and Patriot Games. I really like Harrisson Ford, but all the cloak and dagger stuff makes me ill.
Quote:Originally posted by Melody
Inspector Gadget
Now that was a terrible movie ... I always loved the cartoon too :bg:
West's first rule of Physics: if it doesn't fit, shove it.
Quote:Originally posted by BuckleburyFerry
[b]Queen of the Damned. Did the writers even read the books?! And why did we skip The Vampire Lestat?! [/B]

Let's be grateful they skipped TVL. I would hate to have that book ruined for me. I didn't even go to see the QotD - the book itself was only so-so, and the trailers looked downright horrible. My brother went to see it and he didn't care for it, so I knew I would hate it.

Another movie I couldn't stand - The Horse Whisperer = BORING!Confusedleep:
Sheldon: I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.

~ The Big Bang Theory
How to Make an American Quilt. Or something like that. I can't remember the exact title. I have some friends that go to some of the worst movies. I usually opt out on most they pick to go to, but I decided this one couldn't be that bad. It was.

Inventing the Abbots. Now that one was really bad too.
Bootstrap's Bootstraps.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Elvis movie badlands 2 37 8 hours ago
Last Post: Yalmuk
  Reboot The Terminator movie series. badlands 2 96 June 15th, 2022, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Is it true that there will a movie based on the Redwall author’s book? badlands 1 92 May 16th, 2022, 01:37 PM
  Poppy Playtime movie badlands 1 126 April 17th, 2022, 12:01 PM
Smile Clash of the clans movie badlands 4 104 April 17th, 2022, 12:00 PM
  How about a jetsons movie? hour_25mikehodel 4 258 March 19th, 2022, 03:11 PM
  Miami Vice movie badlands 2 237 December 29th, 2021, 03:33 PM
Star Disney’s The Lone Ranger movie starring Depp badlands 1 349 November 22nd, 2021, 02:07 PM
  New C.S Lewis Movie bilbobaggins764 2 411 November 22nd, 2021, 02:00 PM
  Remember the Don Bluth movie : The Secret of NIMH badlands 0 312 July 27th, 2021, 05:15 PM
Last Post: badlands