Poll: what team would win in a lightsaber duel
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
darth vader darth maul darth sidious
57.14%
8 57.14%
luke skywalker obi wan kenobi yoda
42.86%
6 42.86%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

who would win a lightsaber duel in teams
what team do u think would win in a lightsaber duel
Even if you got them all in thier prime, Luke is the weak link here. Maul would so whip his behind. Smile
"That there's Condolini, Condolini wants his hand back!" -The Toe Cutter
Ncoded Wrote:Even if you got them all in thier prime, Luke is the weak link here. Maul would so whip his behind. Smile

I agree. Luke is the weak link. Would it have been more interesing if it had been Anakin/Obi-Wan/Yoda v. Sideous/Maul/Tyranus(Dooku)?
I can imagine quite a bit.
But the good guys have Yoda, Yoda can do anything...
Se onr sverdar sitja hvass!
Luke is weak and Yoda can fight with all bad guys.
If you mean darth vader before he gets mangled on mustafar then the sith would win. If it is Darth Vader in episode 4,5 and 6, it could go either way.
The little green one am I

I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore I am perfect.
Why is Luke a weak link? Being the son of Anakin Skywalker, he shaped up into quite a Jedi by the end of Episode VI.
I guess Luke was the worst out of all of them but only as he lacked the training. I think he would have been able to take out Vader easily, especially when he improves his skills in the EU after Jedi. He doesn't seem to have any problems with Vader even in RotJ come to think of it.

Having said that, I reckon Obi in his prime would take down Maul, and Yoda should be able to defend himself against Sidious until Maul and Vader were defeated.

Although, the fact that there is three on three would perhaps upset the logic behind all of that.

I think the good guys would win anyway.

Oh yeah, perhaps there would be a difference if it was Vader before he was put in the suit, but i've got too much faith in the little green dude.
Ectopic Shapeshifting Penance.

My shirt size is medium husky.
luke is thought of as the weak one because the lightsaber fights in those earlier SW movies sucked! there were no real experts to teach them how to fight... in ep1,2,3....there was Nick who was a professional..... but anyways I would think the dark side would win!!!
The only thing that matters is the good guys have Yoda. Yoda doesnt make mistakes and Yoda doesnt fail. YODA CAN DO ANYTHING!!!
Se onr sverdar sitja hvass!
Just based on the 1-1 confrontations we did see in the movies we can say that:

Obi-Wan > Maul (Ep I)
Luke > Vader (Ep VI)
Yoda < Sidious (or Yoda = Sidious depending on how you interpret the fight in Ep II)

That makes 2-1 (or 3-1) in favor of the Light Side.
"Bigotry is an incapacity to conceive seriously the alternative to a proposition."
-- G. K. Chesterton
But it's not that simple, none of them have to fight the someone they fought in the movie, for example Maul could at least hold off Luke and Obi-Wan in a fight and sideous could match Yoda, but then Vader would be available to help kill Yoda. There are loads of ways that the battle could unfold.
The little green one am I

I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore I am perfect.
Darth Maul Wrote:luke is thought of as the weak one because the lightsaber fights in those earlier SW movies sucked! there were no real experts to teach them how to fight... in ep1,2,3....there was Nick who was a professional..... but anyways I would think the dark side would win!!!

FYI- Nick Gillard was actually picked by Mark Hamill to perform as his stunt double for ROTJ.
:jawdrop:
So that kinda puts the kabosh on your statement "there were no real experts to teach them how to fight".
In my opinion the lightside wins in an all out brawl.
Luke from the end of ROTJ, No more wavering between dark or light > Either Maul or Vader
Obi-Wan > Anakin/Vader or Maul
Yoda = Sidious
I would not say any one combatent would own the other, but that the odds favor the lightside.

:dude:
Cool "It's a trick, get an axe." Ash-Army of Darkness (1993)

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  100+ Star Wars fan stage massive lightsaber battle in the UK! august 1 969 February 20th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Star Wars lightsaber prop sells for $240,000 RobRoy 0 734 December 16th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  favorite lightsaber Jar Jar Binks 18 1,950 February 9th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Lightsaber's Outer Skin Saber 2 805 April 20th, 2006, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Saber
  Lightsaber colors? RobRoy 122 28,076 January 31st, 2006, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Darth Chloron
  My lightsaber....need advice..*** ReeTarD2 9 1,276 January 30th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Darth Chloron
  Yodas Lightsaber sith lord 53 4,448 December 23rd, 2005, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Jar Jar Binks
  can people that are not jedi use a lightsaber? darth sideus 13 1,792 October 29th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Pechark
  Favourite Lightsaber Duel Edpayasugo 13 1,525 September 15th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Last Post: patomon5
  Anakins Lightsaber Change. Edpayasugo 9 1,255 August 28th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Ncoded