Welcome to the new Star Wars forum
I hope you all enjoy the great conversations here in our new Star Wars forum.

RobRoy will be moderating it until a suitable moderator is decided upon as the Admins all decided a SW forum was a must after all the new discussions sprang up Wink

Avatars will be following very soon so please please be patient we are still recovering from the huge crash of 2003...

Just as an added footnote until the problems with Bar/Chit chat threads have calmed down to the Admins satisfaction no forum including this one will be allowed to have an 'Off topic' thread.
Those with these types of threads already in them are under tight scrutiny.

So please enjoy
Cheers
Stripe
[SIZE="2"]The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams[/SIZE]
Congratulations on the new forum, peoples!!!! :bg: All that hounding did pay off after all. :laugh:

Enjoy ~ Luthy
[SIZE=2]Keeper of Cole and The Cullen Men

"Once the Queen's dead the King's useless . . . maybe he's too depressed to fight; he really loved her you know"
[/SIZE]
Quote:Originally posted by Stripe

Avatars will be following very soon so please please be patient we are still recovering from the huge crash of 2003...

Just thought I should let everyone know: when these avatars arrive, the Darth Vader or Palpatine avatar is MINE! :laugh:

Great new forum! Thank you!
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.
Thanks a lot for giving us a forum to discuss one of my favorite passions of all time as if that isn't obvious by my online persona.
I can imagine quite a bit.
Quote:Originally posted by Han Solo
Thanks a lot for giving us a forum to discuss one of my favorite passions of all time as if that isn't obvious by my online persona.

Yea... what he said! :bg: :bg: :bg:
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:
Ach! Look what happened! I turned my back for two days and voila! a Star Wars forum appeared out of no where![Image: fett.gif]
:paw: Speak up! Don't mumble!!
Ach..I forgot to chime in as well: Thank you for the forum. It is much appreciated
"In ancient times, hundreds of years before the dawn of history, lived a strange race of people: the Druids. No one knows who they were, or what they were doing, but their legacy remains hewn into the living rock ... of Stonehenge"
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
This is great! I was wondering why there wasn't a Star Wars board!
I guess I missed my chance to be a moderator huh?

*dammit*
Worst Season Finale evar!!!! (Farscape)
Thank you Thank You!!

StarWars RULES!!!

Moon

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars amusement park badlands 2 133 April 13th, 2022, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Disney Star Wars/ Kiss rock band Halyx badlands 1 197 January 13th, 2022, 03:59 PM
  Star Wars cruiser badlands 1 204 December 29th, 2021, 03:25 PM
  'Star Wars' Not Opened From Steam! MagnusMoore 1 323 September 3rd, 2021, 02:01 PM
  Video: Fans remember seeing 'Star Wars' in 1977 Michael 3 463 August 29th, 2021, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rkomar
  Star Wars Books namesarehard 2 517 November 14th, 2020, 01:44 AM
  Star Wars video / computer games badlands 1 651 July 18th, 2020, 08:52 PM
  Video: Star Wars Like You Have Never Seen It Before Michael 0 489 July 9th, 2020, 08:55 PM
  Video: Happy Life Day, Star Wars Fans! Michael 0 693 December 26th, 2019, 02:00 AM
  Video: Trailer for "Star Wars 9" (Rey fights Kilo Ren) Michael 1 579 December 9th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Irene