star wars game
hello all

han solo, i was wondering would it be possible to start a game thread because i dont think there is one in the star wars section, i thought of something like i say a star wars related nameLuke skywalker and someone else says a star wars related name beginning with the last letter of my name, so for insatnce the "r" in sykwalker in sounds confusing bit is really fun and easy to play!!
STAR WARS RULES!!!!!!!!!
Ill start, Kashyyyk(sp?)
Se onr sverdar sitja hvass!
You chose a very difficult one to start with!
And what is Kashyyyk, by the way? If someone can tell me, I'll continue playing.
Oh, and there is another thread where we're playing a kind of game (Im not mentioning it because I started it, but because the topic of games was brought up) It's called A new Episode, check it out!
Ok, gotta go find some word that begins with K.
May the Force be with you (and with me)
Isn't Kashyyk the homeworld of the Wookies..

well anyway i'd say that Kit fisto begins with a K.
Ectopic Shapeshifting Penance.

My shirt size is medium husky.
Darth Meela Wrote:You chose a very difficult one to start with!
And what is Kashyyyk, by the way? If someone can tell me, I'll continue playing.
Oh, and there is another thread where we're playing a kind of game (Im not mentioning it because I started it, but because the topic of games was brought up) It's called A new Episode, check it out!
Ok, gotta go find some word that begins with K.

umm wow u dont what kashyyk is its the wookie home planet its common starwars knowledge

peace :birthday:
Yeah... everyone knows Kashyyk is the home of the wookies, duh. It was even on the back of a pop can.
Se onr sverdar sitja hvass!
It is Kashyyyk too, by the way, why 3 Y's? Its a Wookiee thing, Why 2 e's in Wookiee? Go ask one, they'll tell you.

Anyway, we had a follow up by Coconut whit Kit Fisto so...Skipping the obvious Obi, I will say Ord Mantell. Smile
my person is lamu su
STAR WARS RULES!!!!!!!!!
greedo Wrote:my person is lamu su

Well i'd say that is quite a hard one to follow, unless I can use someones last name first, with the female Jedi; Unduli, Luminara.

4 turns in and we're reaching already..... Luminara kicks hind quarter. Let's try to keep it forward but going with another planet.... Alderaan.
"That there's Condolini, Condolini wants his hand back!" -The Toe Cutter
qui-gon-dom Wrote:umm wow u dont what kashyyk is its the wookie home planet its common starwars knowledge

peace :birthday:

Sorry, I forgot what Kashyyk was. I knew I had heard it somewhere...Don't be harsh, people!
Ncoded Wrote:4 turns in and we're reaching already..... Luminara kicks hind quarter. Let's try to keep it forward but going with another planet.... Alderaan.

Ok, Alderaan end with an N, so my word is Nute Gunray.
obvioulsy i must choose yoda
STAR WARS RULES!!!!!!!!!
greedo Wrote:obvioulsy i must choose yoda

Well, than the next one would be Anakin Skywalker.
greedo Wrote:hello all

han solo, i was wondering would it be possible to start a game thread because i dont think there is one in the star wars section, i thought of something like i say a star wars related nameLuke skywalker and someone else says a star wars related name beginning with the last letter of my name, so for insatnce the "r" in sykwalker in sounds confusing bit is really fun and easy to play!!

I'm fine with it as long as we keep it clean and the administrators have no problem with it. Enjoy.

EDIT: One note, we already have another thread going on with creating a new episode in a contribute game type of fashion. In other words. We need to decide what we would like more. This game thread or the story thread.
I can imagine quite a bit.
Ree-Yees (the Gran) can follow on from Anakin Skywalker.

Ree-Yees was the name of a belligerent three-eyed, goat-faced alien in Jabba the Hutt's court. The pale-skinned Gran was a drunken spicer who often got into vociferous arguments with bigger aliens. Ree-Yees was aboard Jabba the Hutt's sail barge during the last trip to the Great Pit of Carkoon. He presumably perished in the explosion that engulfed the Hutt's pleasure craft

Sifo-Dyas ends with S
Sebulba (he was the main opponent racer in the pod race)
Cool "It's a trick, get an axe." Ash-Army of Darkness (1993)
edited, as I used the wrong letter.

Sebulba to Admiral Ackbar
"That there's Condolini, Condolini wants his hand back!" -The Toe Cutter
Han Solo Wrote:I'm fine with it as long as we keep it clean and the administrators have no problem with it. Enjoy.

EDIT: One note, we already have another thread going on with creating a new episode in a contribute game type of fashion. In other words. We need to decide what we would like more. This game thread or the story thread.

Why do we have to choose? Why can't he have both?

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars amusement park badlands 2 162 April 13th, 2022, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Disney Star Wars/ Kiss rock band Halyx badlands 1 231 January 13th, 2022, 03:59 PM
  Star Wars cruiser badlands 1 243 December 29th, 2021, 03:25 PM
  'Star Wars' Not Opened From Steam! MagnusMoore 1 359 September 3rd, 2021, 02:01 PM
  Video: Fans remember seeing 'Star Wars' in 1977 Michael 3 517 August 29th, 2021, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rkomar
  Star Wars Books namesarehard 2 565 November 14th, 2020, 01:44 AM
  Star Wars video / computer games badlands 1 687 July 18th, 2020, 08:52 PM
  Video: Star Wars Like You Have Never Seen It Before Michael 0 519 July 9th, 2020, 08:55 PM
  Video: Happy Life Day, Star Wars Fans! Michael 0 718 December 26th, 2019, 02:00 AM
  Video: Trailer for "Star Wars 9" (Rey fights Kilo Ren) Michael 1 605 December 9th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Irene