House Elves (Spoilers?)
Anyone realize, well Voldemort has Giants, Dementors etc. Well, anyone realize how many house elves there are in the hogwarts kitchens? They have powerful magic, and Professor Magonagal could tell them to cast their magic on the death eaters and other baddies. Anyone else think about this? They could woop some ***!
Se onr sverdar sitja hvass!
that is a very good idea! House elves, but arent they sorta free, cause Voldemorts dead!
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
yeah it'd be cool..They should do that. Maybe There like messengers..
House elves are powerful, but I don't think they could do much against Voldemort's army.
But then again, I don't know how many elves there are in the kitchens. Perhaps hundreds of them would put up some fight. :thud:
May the Force be with you (and with me)
I think its in the second book ron says something like "House elves have powerful magic, they jsut cant use it unless theyre permitted to." So yes, hundreds of house elves would be a force to reckon with.
The only drawback is that, based on the ones we've met so far, they might not be the smartest wielders of great power - they might think it a good idea to cause more hurtful magic on our heroes, just to get them to avoid danger...
they must have the power so if DD... Mcgonagle, lets them use that power, or commands them. Then the DE must have to put up another battle.
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
I beleive the house elves are smart enough to blast the hell out of the guys in black robes and leave the good guys unscathed.
Lol, they all wear black robes =D

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goblins and house elves badlands 3 834 November 8th, 2020, 10:34 PM
Last Post: namesarehard
  Did Hogwarts' elves a better life after the final battle? karise_ravenclaw 3 634 August 3rd, 2020, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Michael
  New (ish) book [No spoilers please] Irene 4 724 October 7th, 2016, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Irene
  Potterverse, Names (spoilers from end of Deathly Hallows) Darq Ali 21 2,752 September 25th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Michael's Take (Spoilers) Michael 198 21,300 September 5th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Theories on The deathly Hallows...Now has spoilers!!! Beware! Fosco_Diggory 91 6,246 August 30th, 2007, 06:28 PM
  Did I Miss Something? (contains spoilers) RobRoy 5 1,263 August 29th, 2007, 11:41 AM
  What did you find funny in Deathly Hallows? {spoilers} Darq Ali 28 2,227 August 22nd, 2007, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Dumbledore **spoilers** Lt. Joe 20 1,699 August 17th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Darq Ali
  Order of the Phoenix *SPOILERS!* Niphredil 33 2,509 August 16th, 2007, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Darq Ali