"Waitsa! Did yousa do mind tricksa?"
"I did not do a mind trick."
"Yousa did not dosa da mind tricksa."
"You want to stop putting sa on the end of your words."
"I want to stop putting sa on the end of my words."
"You are in the wrong movie, you're meant to be in Star Trek."
"I'm in the wrong movie, I'm meant to be in Star Trek."
"So go."
"I go." And Jar Jar promptly walked off.

Meanwhile, Grievous was getting really worried about his stamp now, and had decided to go to the Drive Thru. But half way there he bumped into Shmi taking Ani home. (Honestly, those reckless Jedi yobs you spend your time with, you're not to see them again. I've been worried sick-Oh!)
"Oh, sorry M'am."
"Oh thankyou, what a gentleman." Grievous winked.
"I try."
"What are you doing Mr-"
"Call me Griev."
"Oh...Griev. Well, what are you doing?"
"Oh, I'm going to the Drive Thru to pick up my dear stamp, I'm so worried about it..." Grievous sniffed.
"Oh, you mean you're someone who needlessly worries sick over their young who are perfectly capable of looking after themselves?" Grievous nodded. "Oh! Well then maybe we can, go out, some time..."
"The pleasure would be mine."
"Here's my, ah, number..."
"Thankyou, I'll treasure it."
"Why don't you call me, Griev."
"As you wish...-"
"Shmi. Just Shmi."
"Farewell, dear Shmi." And Grievous (or should that be Griev?) bowed and hurried off to the Drive Thru. Shmi was ecstatic.
"Well, what a gentleman..."
"Mu-um! He's one of my several sworn enemies!"
"Then he must be enemies with that horrible Jedi lot... Come on Ani dear!"

Meanwhile, Jean Luc Picard was alerted by one of his officers.
"We have, err, found an amphibious life form on board the ship sir, goes by the name of Jar Jar Binks, says he should be here. Said he was in the wrong movie."...
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
Anakin kicked off the slippers and continued towards the building that Luke is in. anakin walked in and saw Luke. "Get your as* out here now!" yelled Anakin. "Hello dad" repled Luke. They walked out to the speeder and Anakin told Luke; "This speeder is now force powered". They got into the ship and took off and headed for Coruscant. They landed on Coruscant and got out. "Luke, I am your father" said Anakin. "No you arent, my father is over there". *Man waves*. "Dam you" said Anakin. They walked into the Jedi Tempel and into the room where Obi-Wan was. "Hello Luke" said Obi. "Video killed the radio star" sung Luke. "Where did you get that Ipod?" asked Anakin. "Video killed the radio star" said Luke again. "I really want a Ipod" said Obi. "Well, we know what you want for Chissssssmassssss" replied Anakin. "Oh goodie, I can't wait for Chrisssssmassssss" said Obi.
Visit and join my Star Wars site at:

http://starwarsbf2rpg.proboards75.com/index.cgi
Kenobi and Ani were now discussing chrisssssssssmasssssssssss when Mace came in.
"Kenobi! Ani! Oh hi, Luke, we could use you too, anyway, why aren't you at Mustafar???"
"Video killed the radio star..."
"So anyway, how many of those s's are in chrissssssssssssssmassssssssssss?"
"Hello?"
"Err, I dunno, I'll do the maths, I'm really good at it, you remember, back at that parking place posts ago."
"I remember."
"HEELLOO?"
"Yeah, you got a ticket and we had to go through all those levels, didn't we?"
"CAN YOU HEAR ME???"
"Yeah, I remember."
"And mum got pink hair because of that incident with the clone trooper and the kloo horn..."
"And the pink paint."
"And the pink paint."
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???"
"So, if you do the maths..."
"You know, Ani, you're not that good at maths..."
"I am too!"
"Can you notice me, do you know what I'm doing???"
"You are not." Mace was fed up at this point, he walked over to Kenobi and slapped round the face. Only to find his hand went through.
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Was the obvious reaction on Mace's part. He realised that he must have become an astral projection. And the only way to get noticed was to get back in his body. But where was his body?

Meanwhile, Grievous was deciding to wait for the penny black's shift to finish, and have a drink. He felt some one prod him, and he turned around.
"My friend doesn't like you!"
"That's nice..."
"I don't like you either!"
"Well I don't like you"
"Whaat?? Ponda! He said he doesn't like me! He doesn't like me!! You big bully! When some people are having a joke, you just take it too far! YOU TAKE IT TOO FAR!!" And the guy wept into tears. Ponda Baba patted him on the back and took him away, glaring back at Grievous. Everyone else had noticed, and were now glaring at him, turning to their friends and muttering 'Jerk'.
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
Meanwhile on Tatooine, Han and Leia are listening to their Ipods.
"Video killed the radio star"

"SHUT UP" yelled a passer by.

Grievous was now being surrounded by Jerk Troopers, and was shoved into a van. A Jerk Trooper came in and told him of what was happening.
"You have a serious condition of jerkiness, we must quarentine you until it dies away, as we believe it may be in it's contageous form. We'd really hoped that after that Ani kid we'd get no more, but perhaps he has managed to spread it."
"BUT MY STAMP! MY DEAR STAMP!"
"We have searched the building for your stamp. We have found no sign of it. Are you dillusional?"
"NO I AM NOT! I WAN'T MY STAMP! And Grievous took out his four sabers, and began chopping up Jerk Troopers left right and centre as they swarmed at him.

Meanwhile, Mace was floating around trying to find his body. He was looking in the stupidest of places, like under penny sized rocks and in bins about knee height.
"Hellooooooo. Mr. Body...... Where aaaaaare yoooooooou?" He decided to take this moment to use the usefulness of astral projection while he had it, who knew when he'd end up being sucked into his body? So he decided to sneak in (in other words, go through various walls) to the nearest house occupied by a T'wilek that he could find.

Sorry it's a bit short, it's just to get the thread moving again. And Lord Vader, please try and use the past tense all of the time, it's making my head hurt.
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
"AAARRRRRRRGGGGGG!" screamed Anakin.
His feet were burning up.
"SOMEONE TELEPORT ME" he screamed.
Anakin got teleported to a park bench. He got up and looked around. He saw a guy looking at him from a few meters away. Suddenly the guy smiled.
"What the hell are u smiling at" said Anakin
"Hello. My name is Boby Fett, son of Boba Fett. I was hoping to find u" replied the man
"Hello Popy" said Anakin
"It is Boby. I wanted to see u and say why did Luke kill my father?" said Boby
"Because Boba was a hoar" said Anakin walking away.

Meanwhile, back at the shopping center Obi-1 bought the latest Ipod. He hurried to find Anakin and found him dwadling around outside a holo book shop.

"What is that?" asked Anakin looking at the Ipod.
"The latest edition of the Ipod" replied Obi-1. "Look, it can play the music video of Video Killed The Radio Star". 'Video killed the radio star.............

MAJOR PLOT TWIST OF THIS NEW EPISODE:

Back on earth...... a guy named James Foster was spying on them with a built in video camra that was placed into Anakin's left eye.............

"Video killed the radio star" muttered James. "What a cool song". "Video killed the radio star.............

Grievous was now sitting in a room, with a bubble encased around him. Special microphones allowed him to be heard, to the irritation of the guards.
"I WANT MY STAMP! I'LL FIGHT THE ESTABLISHMENT IF I HAVE TO!!!!"
"Will someone shut up that <beeeeep> cyborg up?" The other guard obliged, and got up (his belly wobbling) and walked over to the bubble.
"Will you shut up???"
"NOOOOOOO! I'M NOT BEING JERKY!!!!!! I WANT MY STAMP BAAAAAAACK!!!!!"
"If you don't shut up I'll punish you!"
"How, you dumb doughnut brain!!!!!" Trying hard to ignore truthful insult (he was a doughnutian, a species known for the genuine prescense of sweet pastry in his brain.)
"Like this." He pressed a button on the control pad of the bubble. Suddenly, speakers blared 'Video killed the radio star' into Grievous' bubble.
"NOOOOO!" (and it was a very stereotypical nooo) "NOOOOOOOOO! NOT THIS!!!!!!!"
"Enjoy, Grievous boy." The doughnutian sat back down, eating his fattening salad snack (salads cause obesity in doughnutians)

Meanwhile, Mace was sat in the Twilek's bedroom, thinking thoughts and seeing things that a Jedi (or any respectable person) should not be seeing, when he was suddenly sucked back to his body. Slightly disgruntled, he sat up. What he found was a big white expanse in front of him. He didn't understand what was going on. He heard footsteps behing him, and saw Jar Jar Binks, in all black, with shades on.
"Welcomesa, Mace Windusa."
"Err..."
"Isa see yousa have stumbledsa upon da Metrix."
"The Metrix?"
"Da Metrix."
"The Metrix???"
"Da Metrix."
"The, The Metri-"
"Enoughsa of dat."
"Sorry... Err, what is the, Metrix?"
"It is da fake worldsa, the fake realitysa, dat is put upon ussa, for us to believesa dat we are in a different worldsa. A different realitysa."
"Oh. So what's the real world?"
"Dis." Said Jar Jar, gesturing around the white empty space.
"Di-I mean this?"
"Dis."
"This?"
"Dis."
"This???" Jar Jar frowned at him sternly. Mace smiled sheepishly.
"You mustsa know dat dere are many different typessa of Metrix, suitedsa for many different realitiessa. Dis is onesa." He clicked his fingers, they were in a big hall, with four tables stretching across the hall, and some old bearded bloke at the end talking about schoolwork and some Wolbenort. Or something like that. "Dis is anothersa." Jar Jar clicked his fingers, and they were on a beaten track in the countryside, with two short curly haired individuals being pestered some dirty grey thing that kept calling things 'Nasty' and talking about his 'Precious'. "Dis anothersa." Jar Jar again clicked his fingers, and they were on board a ship, with some bald chap talking to others. "I encounteredsa dat particular onesa when Palpy sent mesa dere." He clicked his fingers again, and the white expanse came back. Mace was bewildered.
"Where's all this leading?"
"To a warsa. Da Metrix is fading. Soonsa, all thesesa different worlds shall meetsa. With hopefully devastatingly hilarioussa results."
"Well what do I do?"
"You help mesa speed all thissa Metrix fading upsa, so dat da hilariousnessnesssa can come quickersa."
"Oh. Do I have to?"
"No, I give yousa choicsa. You picksa da purple lightsaber, and yousa help me. You picksa da green lightsaber, and yousa go back, forgetting all dis. Den I will take someone else out of deir bodiessa. And ask demsa." Mace however, was already eyeing the purple lightsaber with glee. And it had the season's latest hilt design.
"I'll take this one." He cried, snatching the purple lightsaber. Jar Jar looked up at him.
"Goodsa, yousa need one of desesa." And he took out a pair of shades.
"Eeew! They're so last year!"
"Either have demsa, or takesa da green lightsabersa." Mace conceded, no way was he losing his purple lightsaber. He'd already decided to call it Helga. Jar Jar smiled.
"Very well."
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
Sine we appeared to have moved on to another game thread, I'm closing this one. Remember all, we can only have one game thread in this forum per the administrators.

https://www.sf-fandom.com/vbulletin/show...355&page=1
I can imagine quite a bit.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Star Wars Episode IX panel at Star Wars Celebration Chicago Michael 1 847 April 12th, 2019, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: Star Wars Episode IX teaser trailer Michael 0 649 April 12th, 2019, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: Trailer for "Star Wars: Episode VII, the Force Awakens" FilmGuy 8 1,366 January 27th, 2015, 12:21 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Star Wars Episode VII Named "The Force Awakens" FilmGuy 8 1,404 November 29th, 2014, 06:21 PM
Last Post: august
  Star Wars Episode to Begin Filming May 2014 FilmGuy 0 619 March 18th, 2014, 04:45 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Episode 2.06 - Weapons Factory Han Solo 0 1,155 November 16th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Episode 2.05 - Landing at Point Rain Han Solo 0 908 November 16th, 2009, 09:55 PM
  Season 2 Episode 201 & 202 thoughts Han Solo 0 870 October 4th, 2009, 07:24 PM
  Season 1 - Episode 22 - Hostage Crisis Boomstick 14 1,823 April 4th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Season 1 - Episode 20 review Han Solo 0 802 March 10th, 2009, 11:32 PM