Poll: Favourite Lighsaber Duel
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Qui Gon Jinn V Darth Maul (Tatooine)
0%
0 0%
Qui Gon Jinn and Obi Wan Kenobi V Dath Maul (Naboo)
50.00%
8 50.00%
Luke SkyWalker and Anakin Skywalker V Dath vader and Darth Sidious (Death Star 2)
0%
0 0%
Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker V Count Dooku (Geonosis)
0%
0 0%
Yoda V Count Dooku (Geonosis)
6.25%
1 6.25%
Mace Windu and Pals V Dath Sidious (and Anakin) (Coruscant)
12.50%
2 12.50%
Yoda V Dath Sidious (Coruscant)
6.25%
1 6.25%
Obi Wan Kenobi V Darth Vader (Mustafar)
25.00%
4 25.00%
Obi Wan Kenobi V Dath Vader (Death Star)
0%
0 0%
Luke Skywalker V Dath Vader (Cloud City)
0%
0 0%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favourite Lightsaber Duel
Favourite duel from any film across Ep I-VI.
I also wanted Obi Wan Kenobi V Jango on Kamino, but limited to 10.
I was tied between Anakin/Obi Wan on Mustafar and Obi and QGJ V DM on Naboo, but I went for the latter.
Definitely, the best duel is the one between Darth Vader and Obi-Wan. It's an amazing fight, it manages to keep your attention and to hold your breath from start to end, even though it is, I believe, the longest of all the duels. Drath Sidious vs. Yoda was OK, but when I was watching the film, I wanted their scenes to end quickly, so that I could continue seeing Obi-Wan and DV.
I also liked the duel between DV and Luke in ep VI, but I still prefer Obi Wan vs DV in Mustafar.
May the Force be with you (and with me)
my fav was qui and obi vs darth maul at naboo
i really like mace and pals vs darth sidious, i thought the pals died a bit quick though escpecially kit fisto
STAR WARS RULES!!!!!!!!!
Yeh, for 3 Jedi masters and renown swordsmen they fell a bit too quickly, it would have been good to see Sidious trying to attack and defend against them all, would have been a bit hard to film though.
Edpayasugo Wrote:Yeh, for 3 Jedi masters and renown swordsmen they fell a bit too quickly, it would have been good to see Sidious trying to attack and defend against them all, would have been a bit hard to film though.

For all we know the battle might have been a bit longer and some of it was cut.
I can imagine quite a bit.
Yeh well is shouldnt have been, or it may not ever have been cut. Either way the end product was disappointing.
Edpayasugo Wrote:Yeh well is shouldnt have been, or it may not ever have been cut. Either way the end product was disappointing.

I also think it was too quick, but I wasn't disappointed by it. I mean, what we really wanted to see was Mace vs. Sidious, wasn't it? Still, you're right. They went down in a heartbeat.
i voted for yoda V count dooku at Geonosis because they fought very quickly than the others in my thinking but i also liked mace V sidous too but mace is cut his hand by anakin very easy and why three jedi masters died very easy.
No, the Yoda/Dooku battle was dull, Anakin/Dooku was better.
Fear is the path of the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
i dont get what do you mean what mace windu and pals means? whos pals?
Darth Maul Wrote:i dont get what do you mean what mace windu and pals means? whos pals?

Pals = the three accompanying Jedi during the attemt to arrest Chancellor Palpatine scene of ROTS.
The three are/were Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin.
Rest in peace Jedi.Confusedad:

:dude:
Cool "It's a trick, get an axe." Ash-Army of Darkness (1993)

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  100+ Star Wars fan stage massive lightsaber battle in the UK! august 1 966 February 20th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Your Top 5 Favourite Star Wars characters? Sovereign 11 1,681 May 26th, 2009, 06:26 PM
  What's your Favourite Star Wars video game? Sovereign 4 1,031 February 9th, 2009, 12:45 AM
  Star Wars lightsaber prop sells for $240,000 RobRoy 0 734 December 16th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  favorite lightsaber Jar Jar Binks 18 1,949 February 9th, 2007, 04:36 PM
  Favourite Star Wars actor? Pechark 2 865 December 6th, 2006, 11:36 PM
Last Post: Alvin Eriol
  Lightsaber's Outer Skin Saber 2 805 April 20th, 2006, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Saber
  Lightsaber colors? RobRoy 122 28,072 January 31st, 2006, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Darth Chloron
  My lightsaber....need advice..*** ReeTarD2 9 1,273 January 30th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Darth Chloron
  Favourite Starfighter Commander cody 13 1,079 January 18th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Last Post: jedielfsorcerer