Where can I get the books?
Everybody keeps talking about Star Wars books, and I have never been able to lay my hands on any of them. Are there available to be read at any sites, or do you know how I can get them? Thanks!
May the Force be with you (and with me)
Any regular bookstore should have them, Borders, Barnes and Noble, Bookland, Walden Books, Books A Million, etc. The newest version was released around the time of the new OT DVD set. Its all the novels in one volume. I know there is a gold one like the DVD set, there might be a silver one (the DVD set came out in silver/ gold becuase you could get wide screen/ full scree). It is soft cover.
I AM A JEDI AND MY NAME IS QUINLAN VOS

-Vos; Republic #77

Vos lives!!!!!!!!!
Thanks bluejedi, I'm going to check it out.
By the way, do you like R2-D2, or did you choose his picture because it was the best of all the ones that were available?
(I'm asking because I chose him too, because I like him AND because it was the best of the bunch- oh, and I also thought nobody else had it :bgSmile
Oh, one last thing. Did you read any of the books? Is there one that you thought best?
You can find just about any book at Amazon.com
i have seen the books at target when episode 3 came out im not sure if they are still there thought try target.com
Thanks for the hints, I checked out the sites and saw some pretty interesting stuff.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars Books namesarehard 2 382 November 14th, 2020, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Star Wars Books Galafre 5 868 February 13th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Last Post: obi-gum-kenobi
  Star Wars Republic Commando Books and Game Delta07 0 614 August 16th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Delta07
  Star Wars Books? Darth Flattus 8 644 December 14th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Last Post: smelly yoda
  Star Wars Books AceDracos 0 661 September 13th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Last Post: AceDracos
  Do the books mean anything? floodamy 10 998 August 2nd, 2005, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Mara Jade Skywalker
  Are the books canon? Bungarian 5 491 June 4th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Last Post: mybookiethewookie
  Can u guys list me the post books? Arielsharon 1 550 May 20th, 2005, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Belgarion
  Which SW books would you like to see as movies ? Xim 8 494 September 3rd, 2004, 05:00 AM
Last Post: BlueDelvia
  Star Wars Books and Expanded Universe!! Moondragon 9 680 May 21st, 2003, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Han Solo