episode 2 was the worst starwars movie
ok in my opininon episode 2 was the worst starwars movie some people say 1 but i say 2 would it have been so much cooler if there was like a half hour battle scene on genosis i think if there was a big was scene instead of the dinky 15 minute one it waould have been cool i mean it would have been soo cool to have dooku and the droids against the clones and the jedi i guess they thought the scene where they had padme obiwan and anakin was cool well i dont so if anybody agrees that it would have been coolt o have an hour battle scene please replySmile
I agree that Attack of the Clones was the worst of the six Star Wars movies. But an hour long battle seen? That would just be pointless. I mean, there would be hardly any story to the film; it would all be action. Given, the story was *** anyway, but as my toilet paper always tells me: a *** story is better than no story!
You can't say ***!? That's propostuous
Your a bit posh for a Darth arent you?
Darth Crusea Wrote:You can't say ***!? That's propostuous

If you have an issue with the way the forums are set up, you can feel free to contact myself or any of the other forum moderators or administrators. Venting your frustration on the forums is not exactly on topic.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
I have to disagree here. The absolute worst actor in any Star Wars film ever is Jake Lloyd, the boy who plays anakin. I can not watch any of his scenes with exception of the Pod race. I know he's just a kid but his acting grates my teeth in this film. The absolute worst is when he asks about the midichloreans.

I own the DVD and I skip the majority of the movie and simply watch the Lightsaber battles most of the time. Sometimes I will stop and watch the pod race and the Jedi council scenes but otherwise I simply can't watch any of the rest of the film.

Ep. II, however, has Obi-wan in full adventure mode. He's hanging from a flying droid, battling Jango Fett, investigating this, investigating that, playing with the Acklay, and "learning new lightsaber techniques" from Tyrannus (Dooku) Smile. Plus we get to see two of the saga's biggest players openly fight for the first time, Mace Windu and Yoda. In fact the only part of this film I don't watch is Anakin and Padme on Naboo. That is needed to further the love between them but watching it once is enough. Actually I watched it in the Theater 5 times as apposed to the twice that I saw Ep. I.

At the point where Dooku stops the droids and offers the Jedi a chance to give up, there are 17 of the nearly 30 jedi that were taken to Geonosis. The amount of Jedi that would be needed to sustain an hour long battle would be enormous. There are certainly enough droids at the factory planet and quite a lot of Geonosians as well but the Jedi supply was already spread out looking for clues as to the Sith's whereabouts.
I agree with Ncodedabout Jake in episode I. Between him and Jar Jar they ruined the movie. I have to say it was the worse of the six. Episode II would come in second.
soo
Ncoded Wrote:I have to disagree here. The absolute worst actor in any Star Wars film ever is Jake Lloyd, the boy who plays anakin. I can not watch any of his scenes with exception of the Pod race. I know he's just a kid but his acting grates my teeth in this film. The absolute worst is when he asks about the midichloreans.

I own the DVD and I skip the majority of the movie and simply watch the Lightsaber battles most of the time. Sometimes I will stop and watch the pod race and the Jedi council scenes but otherwise I simply can't watch any of the rest of the film.

Ep. II, however, has Obi-wan in full adventure mode. He's hanging from a flying droid, battling Jango Fett, investigating this, investigating that, playing with the Acklay, and "learning new lightsaber techniques" from Tyrannus (Dooku) Smile. Plus we get to see two of the saga's biggest players openly fight for the first time, Mace Windu and Yoda. In fact the only part of this film I don't watch is Anakin and Padme on Naboo. That is needed to further the love between them but watching it once is enough. Actually I watched it in the Theater 5 times as apposed to the twice that I saw Ep. I.

At the point where Dooku stops the droids and offers the Jedi a chance to give up, there are 17 of the nearly 30 jedi that were taken to Geonosis. The amount of Jedi that would be needed to sustain an hour long battle would be enormous. There are certainly enough droids at the factory planet and quite a lot of Geonosians as well but the Jedi supply was already spread out looking for clues as to the Sith's whereabouts.

that is a very good point i guess if you think about it 1 was the worst
snuggle_tribble Wrote:I agree with Ncodedabout Jake in episode I. Between him and Jar Jar they ruined the movie. I have to say it was the worse of the six. Episode II would come in second.

I couldn't agree more with both of you, Ncode and snuggle_tribble (what a nickname, by the way!)
Episode 1 is disastrous; the kid acts as good as I sing (you haven't heard me sing, but trust me, you don't want to, unless you care little about your listening abilities being impaired for life). And Jar-Jar, as I have stated in another thread, is obnoxtious.
So yes, ep I is the worst.
May the Force be with you (and with me)
I acctually LIKED ep2 ( :bug: )
but yeah, it is the worst SW film (the other movies are too GREAT Big Grin )
The force is on my side this time:warrior:
And you guys call yourselves Star Wars fans? Why is everybody so negative about the prequels. Jake Lloyd didn't do a bad job at all, his character acted in that movie as any other little kid would act, what exactly did you guys expect? Like i said in another thread, if you have the DVD look at the Web Featurette 3000 Anakins and see how much worse the movie would have been had George chosen one of the other 2. If i absolutly had to pick my least favorite episode it would be episode II because i don't like romance or politics. Episode I is one of my favorites, I love all the Star Wars movies though.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Star Wars Episode IX panel at Star Wars Celebration Chicago Michael 1 820 April 12th, 2019, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: Star Wars Episode IX teaser trailer Michael 0 633 April 12th, 2019, 05:34 PM
  Chewbacca movie badlands 2 808 June 2nd, 2018, 05:52 PM
Last Post: august
  Video: Trailer for "Solo: A Star Wars Movie" FilmGuy 1 646 May 24th, 2018, 12:35 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Hans Solo to get his own movie? badlands 4 798 June 28th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Ingvanye
  Video: ROGUE ONE LEAKED TRAILER 2 Breakdown! Darth Vader Revealed! A Star Wars Story Movie FilmGuy 0 578 July 17th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Boycott on new Star Wars movie badlands 3 996 November 17th, 2015, 01:41 PM
  New Lucas movie: Strange Magic badlands 3 770 January 28th, 2015, 11:49 AM
  Video: Trailer for "Star Wars: Episode VII, the Force Awakens" FilmGuy 8 1,346 January 27th, 2015, 12:21 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Star Wars Episode VII Named "The Force Awakens" FilmGuy 8 1,390 November 29th, 2014, 06:21 PM