Building a real lightsaber
building a real lightsaber is not possible because there cannot be light equally potent in the light "tube" and obviosly it won't make the clashing sound it makes when two sabers crash
:angry: Fear is the path to the Dark Side...fear leads to anger...anger leads to hate...hate leads to suffering...:angry:
If a lightsaber were possible I doubt if it would ever be available to the public. If such technology existed today it would probably be highly classified.
Mara Jade Skywalker Wrote:If there really were real lightsabers, i think GL would be the Master/teacher who would teach us how to work with a lightsaber(lol). No, really. Maybe the midi-chlorians are only GL's fantasy, but i wonder if they are real. I heard that whatever man imagines it really exists. So...

i have heard there is a religon called jedi or something hwere they belive in midiclorans or something im not even sure if its real
Deathborn90 Wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum...well back to the lightsaber topic. i would think it impossible, why?, because light cannot be controlled by anything...let me explain. light will go on as long as the energy it carries lasts if it is depleted then the light will disappear, so if u make a saber with very dim light then it won't be strong enugh to harm, and if u have a lightsaber with a strong light, you will not only harm the other person but destroy the surroundings(GREAT!!!:bg: ) and obviously it will not make the clashing sound if u join two sabers

wow that is well thought out actually you are right too
Then how did the make the lightsabers for the movies???
Krispy CHICKEEEENNNNNN!!!!:jawdrop:
Darth Krispy Wrote:Where there are lightsabers there are Jedi and where there are Jedi there are Sith and where there are Sith there is a big party!!! Just kinding about the last one! Maybe you guess should work on the cure for AIDS or something.
'

i agree with you why are you wasing time and money on more violent weapons
its not possible to make a light sabre

even if you can make it why are you going to make more violence ther alreadyis enough problems in the world if there are light sabres noone will be able to use them like the jedi i the movies because they use the force

like darth krispy said ues the money and time to cure a sickness not make more wrong with the world

post bac on this is you agree
Of course I agree with myself, but some people can use the force, like me.
Krispy CHICKEEEENNNNNN!!!!:jawdrop:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  100+ Star Wars fan stage massive lightsaber battle in the UK! august 1 964 February 20th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Star Wars lightsaber prop sells for $240,000 RobRoy 0 731 December 16th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  favorite lightsaber Jar Jar Binks 18 1,948 February 9th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  What's the one thing you quote the most from Star Wars in real life? Han Solo 17 1,572 October 25th, 2006, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Saber
  Lightsaber's Outer Skin Saber 2 803 April 20th, 2006, 08:19 AM
  R2-D2, the real hero! Jedi Guardian 3 1,706 March 20th, 2006, 09:15 AM
  Lightsaber colors? RobRoy 122 28,054 January 31st, 2006, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Darth Chloron
  My lightsaber....need advice..*** ReeTarD2 9 1,270 January 30th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Darth Chloron
  Yodas Lightsaber sith lord 53 4,446 December 23rd, 2005, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Jar Jar Binks
  Who is the real hero? raydan 17 1,047 December 18th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Last Post: hobojesus