Will there be more Star Wars movies?
Ok first off, i know there probably are many threads on what will be in the new episodes, but this is just a thread to discuss whether or not you guys think there will be more Star Wars movies, whether It will be Episode 7-9, Episode 0 or whatever. I was thinking earlier it would be really cool if Lucas made like Episodes 10-12, and then another prequal trilogy of 9-7, but thats probably a bit too much. But anyways, this thread is just to discuss whether or not you think Lucas will make more Star Wars movies. Roger Ebert and others say he will, most say he won't, what do you guys think?
Well, i really hope he'll make a sequel. The stories from the books are really great for a sequel. He has too much fame to stop here, only with six episodes. He would make a lot of money, too. Not that he doesn't have a lot. My opinion, GL should make sequels.
labonte18 Wrote:Ok first off, i know there probably are many threads on what will be in the new episodes, but this is just a thread to discuss whether or not you guys think there will be more Star Wars movies, whether It will be Episode 7-9, Episode 0 or whatever. I was thinking earlier it would be really cool if Lucas made like Episodes 10-12, and then another prequal trilogy of 9-7, but thats probably a bit too much. But anyways, this thread is just to discuss whether or not you think Lucas will make more Star Wars movies. Roger Ebert and others say he will, most say he won't, what do you guys think?

Yes, there are many threads and a search would bring them up and I'm sure we also discussed what we thought but to answer your question, no I don't think there will be more movies. Not that Lucas can't change his mind but it seems to me that he's done with the movie making process for Star Wars.
I can imagine quite a bit.
besides Lucas is probably sick out of his mind with anything star wars related.
"It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black."
No new movies seen on the horizon but there is a T.V. show in the works. It will be interesting to see what the story line will be.
There are not going to be any more movies but there will be 2 TV shows. One is a 3D animation, it is the continuing Clone Wars cartoon. The other is live action and will be between ROTS and ANH. The cartoon is going to come put around '06 or '07 I think, and the live action was pusjed back until '07 or '08.

Live Action show rumors include: A guy being asked to play Anakin/ Vader; Aayla Secura (not true), and Boba Fett
I AM A JEDI AND MY NAME IS QUINLAN VOS

-Vos; Republic #77

Vos lives!!!!!!!!!
I hope that one of the TV shows can be seen in Romania, too.
George Lucas said there is a possiblity that he will make new Star Wars movies...as for the shows. PLEASE DON"T KILL THE STAR WARS SAGA. a show woud truely hurt it. as for the sequiels...don't mess with the saga. Sry but i'm definately not with the production of new Starwars movies. GL should stick withe old fashioned movies.
Yes, well we all know that is not Lucas' style. I heard he was going to 3Dify 4-6 but that may have been a nasty rumor.

While I don't think the cartoons have hurt the Star Wars saga I do wonder about the Live action series. What will the story line be? Darth Vader Hunts down and kills a Jedi each week? Perhaps Leia grows up on Alderan. More likely that new characters will be created as I doubt Ewan McGregor will be doing a TV show even if it's Star Wars. About the only main character aside from Vader and the Emperor that would be active during the time between 3 and 4 would be Han Solo and maybe Lando Calrisian, I would watch that show!
I think Lucas has run out of steam, I don't think he could pull off another good movie.
Krispy CHICKEEEENNNNNN!!!!:jawdrop:
Darth Krispy Wrote:I think Lucas has run out of steam, I don't think he could pull off another good movie.

I don't think so. Maybe he could, if he'd wanna. The books are pretty good. So if he'd make, let's say, episode 7, i'd think it would be pretty good. But he's the one to decide that.
"-I'm very charitable, remember that time I gave blood?.
-Who's blood?
-Some guy's"
"Archangel, Dark Angel, lend us thy light. Through Death's veil, 'til we have Heaven in sight." Cradle of Filth
I think he'll make more, just not right now....
What is the validity of that Shadow site anyway... it seems to contradict a lot of arguments all of the web.
Ectopic Shapeshifting Penance.

My shirt size is medium husky.
I don't think he should take the risk, doing movies after books is hard, he would have to leave out stuff.
Krispy CHICKEEEENNNNNN!!!!:jawdrop:
The archival will happen in 2007 for the 30th anniversary. George says he isnt but he is. Trust me. He knows as well as all of us there is a new generation of fans who are going to be tired by 1977's special effects. Ian has said he has done about 4 or 5 scenes for the originals for the 6 box set
i have heard that they are going to make a 7 8 and 9 if you go to google.com and type in starwars 7-9 you can read the story lines of the new ones i was going to read them but i dont know if they are real i remember reading they clone darth vader while i was skimming through it so even if its not real it might be a cool thing to read
Thats Supershadow nonsense. [edited - RR]

Admin Note: Please do not circumvent the filters.
I don't think there will be anymore movies. I've read that Speilberg asked Lucas if he could do episodes VII, VIII and IX but lucas turned him down.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disney Star Wars/ Kiss rock band Halyx badlands 1 44 January 13th, 2022, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Star Wars cruiser badlands 1 65 December 29th, 2021, 03:25 PM
  'Star Wars' Not Opened From Steam! MagnusMoore 1 179 September 3rd, 2021, 02:01 PM
  Video: Fans remember seeing 'Star Wars' in 1977 Michael 3 289 August 29th, 2021, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rkomar
  Star Wars Books namesarehard 2 382 November 14th, 2020, 01:44 AM
  Star Wars video / computer games badlands 1 505 July 18th, 2020, 08:52 PM
  Video: Star Wars Like You Have Never Seen It Before Michael 0 396 July 9th, 2020, 08:55 PM
  Video: Happy Life Day, Star Wars Fans! Michael 0 605 December 26th, 2019, 02:00 AM
  Video: Trailer for "Star Wars 9" (Rey fights Kilo Ren) Michael 1 462 December 9th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Video: Star Wars IX trailer from D23 Michael 2 623 October 24th, 2019, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Irene