Poll: Which battle was/is your favourite?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Obi-Wan & Qui Gon vs. Darth Maul
25.00%
10 25.00%
Obi-Wan & Anakin vs. Count Dooku
5.00%
2 5.00%
Darth Vader vs. Obi-Wan(ep.3)
35.00%
14 35.00%
Darth Sidious vs. Yoda
17.50%
7 17.50%
other
17.50%
7 17.50%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which battle was your favourite?
From all the saga, which episode do you think was the most awesome, cool, or ... whatever? And please say why.(if you wish).

By the way, you can choose more than one battle.
Definetley the han vs the taun taun from ESB :tongue:

No, seriously, um I'd have to say the Vader v Obi Wan duel from ep3.

Matt Confusedhades::paw::coffee:
And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
niether of mine are up there it has to be ewoks and rebels v stormtroopers and big robot thingys or luke vs vader when the fact that shocked me that spoiler here vader said " luke i am your father "
you guys are totaly forgetin the original films :ohno:
When I'm home alone I just dance by myself, and you pull my head so close, volume goes with the truth.
Signing off, I'm alright in bed but I'm better with the pen. The kid was alright but it went to his head
Sideous vs. Yoda is my favorite just cause the Emperor is going all Joker like and laughing it up getting his revenge on all the Jedi.
I can imagine quite a bit.
Yeah. He never stopped laughing did he? Even when he was slipping off his pod to a certain death
volderant123 Wrote:Yeah. He never stopped laughing did he? Even when he was slipping off his pod to a certain death

Yep, it was like his imiatation of The Joker from Batman.
I can imagine quite a bit.
volderant123 Wrote:Yeah. He never stopped laughing did he? Even when he was slipping off his pod to a certain death

He didn't laugh as much before he was deformed...Maybe he was a little touched in the head after fighting Mace Windu...(I mean, MORE touched in the head than usual).
And regarding my favourite battle, I think Obi Wan vs. Anakin is the best. Apprentice vs. master, best friends against each other! Besides, the fight in itself is heart-speeding, and the scenario is superb. You all have to admit that the fights in ep IV, V and VI are nothing like it.
May the Force be with you (and with me)
Against Darth Maul is the best because it had a double-bladed lightsaber in it.
Also because it proves the dark side is stronger because Obi could beat maul only if Gui-Gon was killed.
Han Solo Wrote:Sideous vs. Yoda is my favorite just cause the Emperor is going all Joker like and laughing it up getting his revenge on all the Jedi.

Yeah Sidious vs Yoda was my fav aswell, sadly they were equally matched and if Yoda didnt run away he would of had a chance to stop the Dark Lord.
"Well, can't you do some kind of a keyword search?"
"Yeah? For what? Achilles?"
- Jonas and Daniel, scanning Anubis's computer, "Fallen"
I liked Darth Vader fight with Obiwan because it really quick and it have very good mood for the dark side
The Luke and Vader fight in Empire Strikes Back. Nothing beats the emotional intensity of that fight.
I agree with theredbaron, after all that fight does have the famous line, " Luke, I am your father."
Here to make lives for people better, and lives for everything else worse.- Me
what about Obi-Wan v Anakin,
\V/ Live long and prosper :wave:
I've never done a poll on here before, am I right in thinking that that was the most options you could do?

Darth Vader vs. Luke in ROTJ, that was more impressive than the other OTs. Also, Darth Vader vs. Obi-Wan in ROTS was pretty cool. And Darth Vader vs. Luke in ESB was good...Ah what the hell they were all good. Apart from perhaps Obi-Wan vs. Darth Vader in ANH. And Obi-Wan vs. General Grievous.

Darth Pechark
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
mic of the orion Wrote:what about Obi-Wan v Anakin,

Actually, Anakin had become Vader by the time Obi-wan first fought him He just wasn't wearing the armor and helmet yet as he did not need it until after that fight. That fight is in the list marked by the "Ep.3". That's one of the best fights though, to be sure.
"That there's Condolini, Condolini wants his hand back!" -The Toe Cutter
Han Solo Wrote:Sideous vs. Yoda is my favorite just cause the Emperor is going all Joker like and laughing it up getting his revenge on all the Jedi.

Oh yeah. That one was great. His twisted laughter almost seemed out of place, grotesque.
But nearly everyone is deadly!!!
i like the ep2 obi wan qui gon and darth maul fight best. i think it is the most dramatic.
"It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black."
Gwaihir the Windlord Wrote:i like the ep2 obi wan qui gon and darth maul fight best. i think it is the most dramatic.

thats actually episode 1... but I'm sure it was a typo :poke:...
Anyway, I do like the Darth Vader vs Obi-Wan fight in Episode 3. I also like the Geonosian arena battle in ep2, and Darth Vader vs Luke Skywalker in Return of the Jedi. When you see the Emperor use Force Lightning on Luke, and you are willing Darth Vader to help Luke, that is a classic moment. The Luke vs Darth Vader fight is good aswell, and so is the escape mission from the Tantive IV. And, for some reason, even though it lasted less than 5 minutes, I like the whole battle over the Sarlacc Pit. I think that's mainly because we saw Boba in action for the first time, and because the setting was cool.
Obi-Wan Vs Darth Vader was definatly the best.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  100+ Star Wars fan stage massive lightsaber battle in the UK! august 1 946 February 20th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Your Top 5 Favourite Star Wars characters? Sovereign 11 1,662 May 26th, 2009, 06:26 PM
  What's your Favourite Star Wars video game? Sovereign 4 1,015 February 9th, 2009, 12:45 AM
  Battle Meditation Gollum wannabe 12 1,145 May 7th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Favourite Star Wars actor? Pechark 2 832 December 6th, 2006, 11:36 PM
Last Post: Alvin Eriol
  which sith do yout hink has the best battle style? Jar Jar Binks 28 2,120 March 24th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Scoundrel
  Best Battle style and why? Jar Jar Binks 18 1,413 February 1st, 2006, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Pechark
  Favourite Starfighter Commander cody 13 1,045 January 18th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Last Post: jedielfsorcerer
  Favourite trilogy. smelly yoda 15 1,323 January 14th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Last Post: erockluke
  Favourite Movie! smelly yoda 3 478 December 16th, 2005, 12:24 AM