the questions game. May Contain Spoilers
the point of this game is to become a better fan. Basically the rules are you answer the following questio then ask one. So if you are confused about something in the books you can find out why. Have fun

Why does Harry push Ginny away after such a short time?
"Shiggidy Shiggidy Shwah, Life sucks so don't be fooled by location changes."
This might get shut down because we already have a game thread. But hopefully not.

He pushes her away because he is afraid that Voldemort might try to hurt her if it is found out that Harry cares about her, kind of lke Sirius in Book 5.

Why didn't Dumbledore like the new Minister of Magic?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."- Abraham Lincoln
he was bad

what is the incantation for the shield charm, when was one time it was used, what is tis affect?
Se onr sverdar sitja hvass!
Protego, when Snape atempts to hex Harry in their Defense against the Dark Arts class, it knocks Snape back.

What are the Unforgivable Curses? Give an example of one and what it does.
They are three curses that are punishable by a life sentence in Azkaban if you use one of them on a human.
Imperius- Controls people's actions.:crazy:
Cruciatus(sp?)- Torture's people. :help:
Avada Kedavra- The best way to answer this is to post this smilie. :dead:

Hmmmmmm... What happens if you don't break the Unbreakable Vow?
"Yet, sadly, accidental rudeness occurs alarmingly often. Best to say nothing at all, my dear man."
You do what you promised to and don't die. And you feel good about yourself for coming through for someone.

Forgive me, but I don't view "he was bad" as a suitable answer to my question. What if I was a newbie and really wanted to know? I'm not, but I asked it because I thought that there might be someone out there who was wondering.

So once again, why didn't Dumbledore like the new Minister of Magic?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."- Abraham Lincoln
i dont no for sure maybe the row set something off between them or maybe it was somthing in the auror ofice before he became minister.
why donsnt drako remember that harry has a n invisibility cloack from on the train and as there were two brooms he should have known harry would be there under it.
does anyone know why?
When I'm home alone I just dance by myself, and you pull my head so close, volume goes with the truth.
Signing off, I'm alright in bed but I'm better with the pen. The kid was alright but it went to his head
I think it was because he was all like :thud: because he was supposed to kill Dumbly, and he wasn't thinking straight.

At the end of The Goblet of Fire, why don't they get in trouble for severely hexing Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle on the train? I don't get it.
"Yet, sadly, accidental rudeness occurs alarmingly often. Best to say nothing at all, my dear man."
There weren't any teachers there to see them do it. And they are not exactly the type who would go whining to Daddy about how Harry Potter managed to curse them into a helpless state.

Why does Harry not plan to return to school his seventh year?
1. He believes the school is probably closing, and
2. He believes he needs to spend all his time tracking down the horcruxes so he can defeat Vodemort

Why did Snape finally get the Defense Against the Dark Arts job?
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
because the whole thing was planned! no i'm kidding...nobody knows the answer to that do they? All we know is Riddle...or should I say Voldemort is the one who put the curse on.

How old is Dumbledore?
Around 150.

Why did Draco help Voldemort kill Dumbledore?
1. He wanted to prove himself
2.Avenge his fathers work
3.Join the family buisness Smile

How does the Order Communicate?
They communicate through their patronuses.

What was Albus Dumbledore's patronus?
I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. -Rita Rudner
a Phenoix.

What's Deans backstory?

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hogswart game. badlands 0 300 March 19th, 2022, 02:28 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Harry Potter game badlands 2 1,097 March 14th, 2021, 11:18 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  New (ish) book [No spoilers please] Irene 4 820 October 7th, 2016, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Irene
  Game review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One - Playstation 3 News From Yahoo! 0 530 December 17th, 2010, 07:03 AM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Video Game Review News From Yahoo! 0 478 December 9th, 2010, 11:58 PM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Video: Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1" GAME Michael 1 564 June 4th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Michael
  L.A. Times questions future for Daniel Radcliffe Michael 1 1,179 July 31st, 2009, 03:54 PM
Last Post: august
  Potterverse, Names (spoilers from end of Deathly Hallows) Darq Ali 21 2,819 September 25th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Michael's Take (Spoilers) Michael 198 21,662 September 5th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Theories on The deathly Hallows...Now has spoilers!!! Beware! Fosco_Diggory 91 6,815 August 30th, 2007, 06:28 PM
Last Post: RobRoy