**The Bloom Room ** (August 5th)
Stripe Wrote:Thats probably because everyone is being good and doing assignements and working hard ...hehe ... as they should be.

So whats new with everyone ... Smile

Cheers
Stripe
I know I have not been around much for a very long time.
It does not mean at all...
..that I have lost interest in Orlando Bloom..
..or in Fandom..or my sweet sisters..not at all.

But lots of things have happened that
have taken so much of my time...and lifepower..
I will not make you sweet sisters tired with all the details..
One of the absolutely most hardest things the last year
is that my father have got cancer.
He have gone through a hard treatment..
..but seems to now be the winner in the fight against the illness.
Which make me so very happy...
..and make me feel that I maybe can take a deep breath
and start living again..
The truth is out there....hmmm..so I think I stay inside for a while...
I have to confess...
..this place feel empty and abandoned..

At least...
..I have no problem to catch up and follow the conversation.. :bg:
Yeppers, it sure does. But it picks up again after the release of a new Bloom film. I'm sure when Pirates of the Carribean released, we'll have a new influx.

Still (can't believe I'm saying this outloud) I miss some of the old faces. They used to tug on my coat tails, tie my shoe-laces together, put gum in my hair, and call me names. Such sweet girls.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
RobRoy Wrote:Yeppers, it sure does. But it picks up again after the release of a new Bloom film. I'm sure when Pirates of the Carribean released, we'll have a new influx.

Still (can't believe I'm saying this outloud) I miss some of the old faces. They used to tug on my coat tails, tie my shoe-laces together, put gum in my hair, and call me names. Such sweet girls.
..what can I say...
..we ALL love you.. Heart
Marie Wrote:..what can I say...
..we ALL love you.. Heart

Yes, I'm sure that was the driving emotion, Marie! Wink

BTW, it is very, very good to see you around the forums again. I've missed your insightful threads and posts.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
RobRoy Wrote:Still (can't believe I'm saying this outloud) I miss some of the old faces. They used to tug on my coat tails, tie my shoe-laces together, put gum in my hair, and call me names. Such sweet girls.

Mwhahaha oh is that ever a sad tale :teary: ...ok so come on girls we need to make poor old RR feel wanted and loved again ...
Great to see you back Marie Smile

Stripey gets out the old bbq and bottle of sauce here goat goat goat ...come and look what Stripeys got for youuuu

:kiss:
Stripe
[SIZE="2"]The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams[/SIZE]
Hi Marie! Hi Stripe!

*puts gum in Rob's hair* There we are now... feel better? Wink

The goat! Nice to see his hair's grown back after being nadded. :bg:

Man, this place is quiet... I haven't posted in here in ages... actually not ages, I posted a thing about the Elizabethtown trailer a month or so ago but I think it died. I think you're right, though, Rob. It should pick up some more once another movie with OB is released. I think Elizabethtown is out around September/October... rofl I used to be able to name off release dates for all his movies and for several, if not all, countries... guess I've gotten a bit rusty; now I can't even remember one. *sighs and shakes head* Well, maybe I'll catch someone in here later....
RobRoy Wrote:Still (can't believe I'm saying this outloud) I miss some of the old faces. They used to tug on my coat tails, tie my shoe-laces together, put gum in my hair, and call me names. Such sweet girls.

...and then the warning e-mails would arrive. "LUTHY: stop being such a meanie :there: to me!!!"

:wicked:

OB has been made 3rd sexiest person in Hollywood, I hear. Interesting....
[SIZE=2]Keeper of Cole and The Cullen Men

"Once the Queen's dead the King's useless . . . maybe he's too depressed to fight; he really loved her you know"
[/SIZE]
Luthien_001 Wrote:...and then the warning e-mails would arrive. "LUTHY: stop being such a meanie :there: to me!!!"

It's only because you were so good at it, and then I would cry myself to sleep at night. My analyst said that I had to re-take control of my emotions, and not let you have them. It was a difficult time, but I found with practice, a heavy dose of gin, and, of course, the urgings of my genetically enhanced goat, I could get through it. :eek:

Oh, and HI LUTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HI PHRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Note: There are exactly the same number of exclamation points, as I favor no one . . . except Luthy of course!

Stripe, I've now trained my goat to fear and hate barbaque sauce. The mere scent of it will drive the goat to find me for protection. It's proved rather handy, I must admit. :bg:

Quote:Stripe, I've now trained my goat to fear and hate barbaque sauce. The mere scent of it will drive the goat to find me for protection. It's proved rather handy, I must admit. :bg:

oohhh how sneaky is that? ... well then I will just have to switch to mint sauce or perhaps no sauce...mind you there is no reason I need to even cook the goat I mean raw goat is just as edible....mwhahaha

Cheers
Stripe
Currently watching Texas chainsaw massacre :laugh: :leech: :wicked:
[SIZE="2"]The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams[/SIZE]
Stripe Wrote:oohhh how sneaky is that? ... well then I will just have to switch to mint sauce or perhaps no sauce...mind you there is no reason I need to even cook the goat I mean raw goat is just as edible....mwhahaha

Bad, bad Stripey. But the evil laugh is coming along nicely. :bg:

Quote:Cheers
Stripe
Currently watching Texas chainsaw massacre :laugh: :leech: :wicked:

This explains alot.

RobRoy Wrote:It's only because you were so good at it, and then I would cry myself to sleep at night. My analyst said that I had to re-take control of my emotions, and not let you have them. It was a difficult time, but I found with practice, a heavy dose of gin, and, of course, the urgings of my genetically enhanced goat, I could get through it. :eek:

But jumping up and down on your emotions in my big, pointy, high heels was fun! <pout>

Quote:Oh, and HI LUTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HI PHRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIYA STRIPE and ROBROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (note how I use the same amount of exclaimation marks that was used for me)

Quote:Please Note: There are exactly the same number of exclamation points, as I favor no one . . . except Luthy of course!

:crown:

Quote:Stripe, I've now trained my goat to fear and hate barbaque sauce. The mere scent of it will drive the goat to find me for protection. It's proved rather handy, I must admit. :bg:

Because of the texture of goat I hear that a good dose of Chili Sauce can go a long way.... :wicked:

"Once the Queen's dead the King's useless . . . maybe he's too depressed to fight; he really loved her you know"
[/SIZE]
Luthien_001 Wrote:But jumping up and down on your emotions in my big, pointy, high heels was fun! <pout>

Plus, you look good doing it.

I just saw a set of stickers, apparently from something called the Happy Bunny and it made me think of you Luthy:

[Image: ihb_sticker_cutepsycho_b.jpg]

This isn't the one I saw, but it's pretty close. The one I saw said: I'm mean, but I'm cute, and that makes it alright.

Don't know why that makes me think of you! :wicked:

RobRoy Wrote:Plus, you look good doing it.

I ALWAYS look good!!! :music:

Quote:I just saw a set of stickers, apparently from something called the Happy Bunny and it made me think of you Luthy:

http://www.blackjackinc.com/ProductImage...ycho_b.jpg

This isn't the one I saw, but it's pretty close. The one I saw said: I'm mean, but I'm cute, and that makes it alright.

Don't know why that makes me think of you! :wicked:

LOL! I'm familiar with 'Happy Bunny' and your right, it does have an air of Luthy about it. :wicked: :bg:

Anyway time for a bit of friendly chat: How have you been RR? Got any interesting news? How is Mrs. RR? Planning on having children soon? etc etc etc come on...spill it, I want to know everything....... :bug:

:hello:

[/SIZE]
*sneaks up behind Rob and puts peppermint lollies in his hair*

Hello again everyone! HI MARIE! Am very sorry to hear that that has happened to you - I know how you feel though, my aunty and nana were both diagnosed with cancer a few years ago - it was scary!

I miss everyone here - HI RR! And Stripe! And Nip! and Luthy! And anyone else I've missed!!

*hugs all around*
"Cali rules these forums. I think that whatever she says, she's always right, so I'm abdicating my throne for her to take over control. MWA to all! :kiss:"
- RobRoy
Luthien_001 Wrote:Anyway time for a bit of friendly chat: How have you been RR? Got any interesting news? How is Mrs. RR? Planning on having children soon? etc etc etc come on...spill it, I want to know everything....... :bug:
Yeah, I can update everyone on my life so far. Mrs. RR and I had bought a condo a little over a year ago, probably 15 months back. Nice little place, but emphasis on the little. While we aren't necessarily planning on the pitter-patter of little feet just yet, we did want a little more room and an actual yard (our condo only had a 20' x 30' concrete patio). We randomly started looking, but not in earnest, more just seeing what was out there. In SoCal everything is out of our range immediately, so we mostly just looked and dreamed. Then we went to an open house where an agent was overseeing it for another agent out of the same office. She was a lovely lady, and we loved the place. On a whim we had her send us to a lender just to play with numbers. The monthly payment that came back was within our range with a bit of stretching, and what we could make off the condo was impressive, so we went for it. Now, I own a 1922 clapboard cottage with a beautiful backyard, an honest to goodness carriage house for my workshed, and a series of beautiful roses in all different colors. We're still putting the house together, but it's wonderful.

Let's see, nothing else to really report. The wife is planning to long-term sub teach school again this year, and will be trying to get her credentials at a nice little private college (think expensive, aarrgghh!). I finally finished writing one of my novel-length stories. I've edited it several times, shipped it to friends and family, and I'm now seeking an agent and a publisher. I'll keep you updated on that.

Calaquendi Wrote:*sneaks up behind Rob and puts peppermint lollies in his hair*

Aww, how nice. Now I have gum and peppermints. My wife will go nuts with all this sugar! Wink

How's everyone else. Luthy, Cali, Marie, everone? Let's have your status report!

Well not much to report to be honest.

I see Cali all the time in Wellington but I doubt she notices me (I'm usually snobbing everyone because I'm the type of person whose in another dimension while walking around places :bg: )

erm...the university is on mid-trimester break at the moment, so I'm at home (in Rotorua) doing nothing and have a well deserved break from my flat mates (Stephen, Sean and Nick - I'm the only girl but they get whipped, good and proper :laugh: )

I'm doing fine at Uni - I'm hating accounting, but it's compulsory and I'm plodding through it. Rolleyes

...and ummmm... that's all. Unless you want to know anything else :finger: just ask.

And for winter, we are having some gorgeous weather!!! Confusedun:

[/SIZE]
Oh, I'm so ready for winter, Luthy... it's too hot! Although it has been rainy the past few days/week, which is really nice.

Your new place sounds great, Rob. Good luck with getting that novel published!

And since you asked.... Status report, as requested. Finished with high school (yay), haven't started college yet as I wanted a break (will probably start taking classes at Community Colloge or University of EP, TX in the spring). I got a job at Stien Mart. I don't really like it. Good thing that's come from working there is that I get to be on tv. On a local news channel they have a segment called "Thursday's Threads," and last month I got to model clothes from the store with a bunch of coworkers, and we're doing it again this Thursday (hopefully this time they'll talk about the clothes, instead of what a cute couple me and the guy I modeled with were...). Dream job (well... for now, at least), however, would have been at a local music store where I've taken piano lessons for the past ten years. I bought my piano at that store, almost a year ago. Heh, most people my age are going for their first car. Me? A piano. It's a beautiful one, though; Kawai, mahogany finish, studio piano, meaning it's an upright, but the strings are the same length as those of a baby grand, so you get the same rich, resonate tone as you would from a grand; we had a Kimball before, which on a scale of one to five would probably be a two, two and a third-ish. Had a real crisis with it a few months ago. We moved into a new house in May (parents got sick of the barking dogs in our old neighborhood... this place is much quieter), and as it turns out, the roof leaked... all over my piano. Middle C, in fact. The finish on the the fall board (the wooden thing you pull down to cover the keys) is ruined (though not irreparable), and for the first few days after it happened, a few of the keys were swollen and would not budge (thankfully I had the fallboard down; otherwise, I don't even want to think about having to replace the key board), but they're ok now. Hmm, what else... I've discovered the joys (and aggravations...) of quilting. *suddenly wonders what Ebony's been up to* My mom has quilted for a long time and started cutting out blocks for a cat-face quilt for donation (for the quilt guild she's a member of; they donate quilts to the Red Cross every year), and she was busy and offered to let me sew them up, so I did. It came out really cute (no pics, though...). Since then I've made one quilt top for my self, in black and white fabrics (I'm thinking, "Rhapsody on a Theme of Black and White"), and am going to put a thin border of red around it (pic). And this week I've been working on a quilt for my piano teacher, who aggrees that it would be far better to buy decent fabric and have me sew it together nicely than to buy a poorly made quilt for the same amount from Linen's N' Things. And I've been reading a lot (really into Tom Clancy at the moment, and have become aware of the wonderful world of Jane Austen). And that's about it.

And just because. My Dog, Cassie.

:bg:
Oh, shut up, Luthy (with the nice weather and all).

Anyway, so I have a random conversation to mention to everyone:

I am borrowing my flatmate Rachel's computer (Which is in the lounge), and as I logged onto SF-Fandom, Rachel says "Wait - what are you doing?"

Me: "I'm logging onto my forum. I used to come here all the time."

Rachel: "Oh, it just looked familiar. What's your username?"

Me: "Calaquendi."

Rachel: "I knew you! Before we even met, I knew you from this forum!"

Me: "...."

Rachel: "Didn't you ever talk to any other New Zealanders?"

Me: "Yes, a girl called Luthy."

Rachel: "I REMEMBER HER!"

Egads, I had an online stalker that found me in real life! (Well, I have two if I count Luthy - who sees me but I never see her?)
"Cali rules these forums. I think that whatever she says, she's always right, so I'm abdicating my throne for her to take over control. MWA to all! :kiss:"
- RobRoy
It sounds like everyone is doing so well. I'm so pleased to hear it. And to see you all growing up, even though I'm sure you feel you haven't done much. Trust me, I remember when you were all alot younger. Stripe and Marie probably do as well. So bright-eyed and fresh-faced. It's hard to believe that its been four years since the release of The Fellowship of the Ring and Orlando Bloom stole the hearts of so many ladies around the world.

Now Luthy is living with more men than she can count, and Cali is being stalked and Phred is preparing for college. <sniff, sniff>

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Orlando Bloom confident about playing "younger" Legolas Michael 4 1,135 July 30th, 2013, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Michael
  PopSugar takes a peek at Orlando Bloom in Men's Health Michael 0 741 September 14th, 2011, 11:32 AM
  Orlando Bloom talks about his love-hate relationship with Los Angeles Michael 0 830 July 12th, 2011, 09:04 PM
  Reports: It's A Boy For Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr! News From Yahoo! 1 881 January 11th, 2011, 02:31 AM
  Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr welcome son, report says News From Yahoo! 0 649 January 9th, 2011, 05:02 AM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr Are New Parents News From Yahoo! 0 690 January 8th, 2011, 10:43 PM
  Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr welcome baby boy News From Yahoo! 0 724 January 8th, 2011, 10:40 AM
  Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Welcome Baby Boy Today! News From Yahoo! 0 632 January 8th, 2011, 10:40 AM
  Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr welcome baby boy News From Yahoo! 0 701 January 8th, 2011, 04:16 AM
  Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr welcome baby boy News From Yahoo! 0 937 January 7th, 2011, 10:12 PM