What would be the weirdest Jedi?
I imagined an Ewok Jedi charater. In the Old republic, he would have been brought to the temple as a baby. By the time he is a full Jedi, he would speak Galactic Common and be far more sophisticated than his species on Endor. The image of an Ewok, in Jedi robes sporting a lightsaber, that's odd.

Come on, what is your weirdest Jedi idea?
Lord Vader, do you use drugs?

Depressants,...most depressants.Cool
A few to pick from:

Species-Why

Trandoshan- Nasty reptilian reputation
Jawa-Short & weird
Vong- Don't use tech, like lightsabers
Gungans- Nuff said

Possibly odd species that do have Jedi: Wookiee, Tusken Raider

PS
There's an ewok co pilot in The Drak Nest trilogy :thud:
Actually, the young jedi knights books introduced to lobacca, chewies couson (original name huh?) who becomes a jedi, and one of the dark horse comics had ki-whatever-mundi going to Tatooine to find out what happend to a Tusken Raider jedi.

That would be Ki-Adi-Mundi and i do recall something about a tusken raider jedi.
"It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black."
Ladyjedi Wrote:Hi all!

What would you think about a Wampa Ice Creature being a Jedi? At least it wouldn�t have married Padm�...

For that matter, why not a Hutt jedi? Or a Geonosian jedi?

Or even a Sarlacc jedi, if we're supposing a "creature" can qualify? It wouldn't get around much, but it could meditate upon the Force continually while digesting hapless Sith assasins.

How about a Toydarian Jedi, like Watto? It would be interesting to see a Jedi of a species supposedly immune to Force mind tricks. Does that also mean they'd be incapable of doing them?

How about a droid jedi, equipped with artificial midichlorians?

Actually, IMCO, George Lucas cast his own vote for the title, with Yoda.  :crazy:
Many Defeats & Many Fruitless Victories Memoirs Gateway
For I was talking aloud to myself...the old...choose the wisest person present to speak to...
I like the Hutt and Sarlacc Jedi ideas.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."- Abraham Lincoln
Lowbacca is Chewie's nephew and teh tusken Jedi is named something like A'sharad het and he has a son I believe.

It is impossible for a droid to be Force sensitive.
Yes, he had a son in the comic. His son was his padawan learner and they stayed on Tatooine at the end. I've always wondered if Hutts or Troydarians or other beings immune to mind control can actually become Jedi.

bantha would be awesom
i think a protocol droid or a... well... a rancor(?) would be really weird.
Its interesting how in these types of Sci-Fi's the line between animal and species is very blurry.
Gaius Baltar, you're so cool
Too bad you're a Cylon tool

Baltar is a CylonYou know its true.
You are all not thinking weird enough! Ferengi!! Toting around the Rules of acquisition and the Jedi Code.
what about Ysalamiri? Or Nunas, Gamorrean, Geonosian, Dugs, Kaminoan, Bith, a.s.o.?
"-I'm very charitable, remember that time I gave blood?.
-Who's blood?
-Some guy's"
"Archangel, Dark Angel, lend us thy light. Through Death's veil, 'til we have Heaven in sight." Cradle of Filth
Ncoded Wrote:You are all not thinking weird enough! Ferengi!! Toting around the Rules of acquisition and the Jedi Code.

Yeah, I guess a crossover of any Star Trek race would have to be pretty weird.
Klingon? Borg?
I'm picturing Wesley Crusher being "taken away" by the Traveler, & ending up a padawan.
Talosian? (waiddaminnit - they already do mind tricks!)
Many Defeats & Many Fruitless Victories Memoirs Gateway
For I was talking aloud to myself...the old...choose the wisest person present to speak to...

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Michael's Review of "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" (No spoilers) Michael 7 935 December 29th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Last Post: mrt77
  Are you ready for The Last Jedi? badlands 1 457 December 15th, 2017, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Michael
  IMAX Releases Poster for "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" FilmGuy 0 495 November 15th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Video: Galactic Premier trailer for "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" FilmGuy 0 419 November 14th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Jedi and Bene Gesserit Coconut Ent 5 2,650 November 20th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Coconut Ent
  Jedi Song comicfan 2 983 September 9th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Celibacy of the Jedi Coconut Ent 18 3,853 August 25th, 2009, 10:58 PM
  Episode 13 - "Jedi Crash" thoughts/reviews Han Solo 4 1,231 January 21st, 2009, 06:50 PM
  Sith or Jedi? MasteroftheDarkSide 10 2,011 November 15th, 2007, 12:58 PM
  Did Yoda and Obi-Wan abandon the remaining Jedi? Han Solo 9 2,538 March 28th, 2007, 10:14 PM