Possible Couples
Who are some possible couples?

Ron/Hermione: I think we can all agree that they'll end up together
Harry/Ginny: Harry said it was over but it looks like we'll see more of ginny
Harry/Cho: Rowling said it was definately over.
Harry/Luna: I highly doubt it but there's been tons of rumors.
Hermione/Malfoy:Jk Rowling killed it.
Neville/Luna: Doubt it but it'd be funny.
What do u guys think???
hermione and ron seems for sure. all ron has to do is borrow money from his bros for a ring and pop the question. harry squashed what he had w/ ginny so i think thats done.

i think bill and fluer might hook up or something also...
Don't do nothing.
i think bill and fluer might hook up or something also...[/QUOTE]

Fluer already said she'd still marry bill...hopefully. Maybe ur right about Ginny..but there could be something because he still has to go to that wedding.At the end of BOok six GInny said Maybe thats why i LIKE u. Not Liked you. That could mean something....
Hi, we've had loads of posts to do with this so maybe not everyone will post, probally
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
Ron/Hermione
Neville/Luna
Harry/Ginny
Hagrid/Madame Maxime
you forgot about tonx/lupin.......the big shocker...

so do you think harry/ginny will become again?
Tonks/Lupin wasn't a shocker to me. I'd been hopeful all through the fifth book...

I still think that Hermione will end up with Harry.

She and Harry have lots more in common than she and Ron do. I think Her and Ron will get together for a while, maybe. But later on I think she'll realize she loves Harry.

I'm not sure about Harry/Ginny... possibly get back together for a bit, but personally, I think it's over.

Still a faithful Harry/Hermione Shipper,

OB
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
blue_frosting44 Wrote:you forgot about tonx/lupin.......the big shocker...

so do you think harry/ginny will become again?

Harry/Ginny will definatly come again.
Harry needs her to to defeat Tom, (yes i call voldermort by his first name),he needs love to defeat Tom.
Lol, Harry and Ginny is most likely. Pretty, Red Hair, fiery personality ... has anyone else noticed that Ginny greatly resembles Lily? I don't think thats accidental.

Just because Harry pulled the Peter Parker "we cant be together for your own good" card doesnt mean Ginny will let that deter her. The start of the 7th book should have the wedding ceremony, where the 2 bridesmaids are ... Ginny and Gabrielle lol. Both infatuated with Harry. Should be interesting.

I agree with above poster. Right now Harry seems to be trying to cut himself off from the people he loves, but he will soon realize that its those very relationships he needs to win.
lupin and tonks was a definite shocker to me! I can't believe I missed that when reading until it was revealed at the end. >_<

hemione and ron is a definite, they will hook up. But then again, they're going to tag along with harry on his journey so there's a chance it might not happen. It's been hinted since book 3.

harry and ginny, it was cute while it lasted...hopefully it still will after he defeats voldermort.

harry and hermione?..at first i thought they should, but i doubt it, though i find it amusing on how harry and his dad looks alike right? then hermione and harry's mom, they were both from non magical families (mudbloods) and they were both really smart!
Waylan Wrote:Lol, Harry and Ginny is most likely. Pretty, Red Hair, fiery personality ... has anyone else noticed that Ginny greatly resembles Lily? I don't think thats accidental.

Just because Harry pulled the Peter Parker "we cant be together for your own good" card doesnt mean Ginny will let that deter her. The start of the 7th book should have the wedding ceremony, where the 2 bridesmaids are ... Ginny and Gabrielle lol. Both infatuated with Harry. Should be interesting.

I agree with above poster. Right now Harry seems to be trying to cut himself off from the people he loves, but he will soon realize that its those very relationships he needs to win.

Great observation with the Ginny/Lily resemblence! I believe in everything you said here. Notice that when Harry told her that they couldn't be together, she never consented. I believe Ginny will end up helping Harry in his final struggle against Voldemort, and if they both survive, they will continue their relationship and probably get married.

Ron and Hermione seems certain to me. I always thought that despite their differences, they seemed made for each other.

I was a bit surprised with the Tonks-Lupin thing, but I'm still very happy with how that turned out Smile

As for Neville and Luna ending up together, I highly doubt it. JKR even said herself that Neville and Luna would not be having a relationship, as their personalities seem to contrast with each other.
Kunisch Wrote:Harry / Ginny - defently. i know it seems like Harry killed it, but think of it like standby.. If he kills Voldemort, then it will be Harry / Ginny.. Hmm.. Btw. am i the only one who thinks that Harry breaking his thing with Ginny was stupid ? V. knows that Harry cares for the people arrund him, so eaven if she isn't Harrys girlfriend she is still as much of a target ??

Yes, but the longer they are together, the more likely it is that Voldemort will spot her as being a powerful target. Harry thinks (or is hoping) that Voldemort isn't aware that Ginny is very close to him. But he knows that if he continues to associate with her, Voldemort will eventually become aware of this and use her in some way, whereas if he cuts all connections with her, he may never know.
i ALWAYS thought Ron and Hermione would make a cute couple. :wink:
ROn and Hermione is a definate. No question. It's impossible that htey don't get together. Notice how the movies hint about it way more than the books. I mean in the thrid book there wasn't that much hinting...but in the movie.

"wanna move Closer?" (Hermione) "What!??" (ron) To the shrieking Shack i mean.
(POA move)

In CoS (movie) she hugs Harry...then shakes her hand with Ron. SHyness? Uncomfertable? Signs? YES.
Harry tells Ginny that they can't be together because Voldemort will find out and come after Ginny, but when Harry is serving detentions it says Snape holds him in dentention longer after he hooks up with Ginny. This implys that Snape knows about Harry/ Ginny (he prob would anyway), so SNape would report this to Voldy and he'll still go after Ginny because you know they still have feelings for each other. So they should stay together. And that love stiff should come in handy to help defeat Voldy.
Harry will definately have that love tension thing with Ginny basically all year in the seventh. It's not over
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
AJ786 Wrote:ROn and Hermione is a definate. No question. It's impossible that htey don't get together. Notice how the movies hint about it way more than the books. I mean in the thrid book there wasn't that much hinting...but in the movie.

"wanna move Closer?" (Hermione) "What!??" (ron) To the shrieking Shack i mean.
(POA move)

In CoS (movie) she hugs Harry...then shakes her hand with Ron. SHyness? Uncomfertable? Signs? YES.

I dunno if you realized this or not but nobody knows whats going to happen in the 7th book besides JKR. This would mean that the movie's scenes of shyness and signs of possible love interest are strictly the directors/writers ideas to make the movie more... uhh... involving? Well anyway i hope you get my point that the writers dont know if they are going to get together. So movie hints are irrelevent.
Ya, true we don't know, but JK just stated in that long interview she gave that Hermione/Ron is definite thing. If you read the interview you will get the picture; she even went as far as to ask that the Hermione/Harry "Shippers" please give it a rest lol.

Actually, she dropped a TON of interesting and revealing information in that interview, most of it only slightly veiled. Most poignant to this thread is the mythology she has created for Ginny. Arthur was the 7th son in his family. Molly was the 7th daughter. And Ginny was the 7th Daughter of both. She said that numbers like this are very powerful in the magicking world, and that basically Ginny was born with a great deal of power and destiny. Ginny is different and unique, as marked aslo by the fact that she is the first daughter born into a Weasley family in 4 or 5 generations. It supposedly enables her to often be "Capable of amazing things" and JK hinted strongly that we would see more of that in the future. She also said that Ginny is one of her favorite characters, and she has had the Harry/Ginny thing in mind from the very beginning.

So, I wouldnt necessarily take your money off the Harry/Ginny horse just yet ^^. With that kind of mythology in her backstory, the resemblance, in many ways, to Lily, and a mean Quidditch game, I think she is a strong candidate as the soulmate of our intrepid protagonist.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Examiner says Harry and Ginny belong in list of top literary couples Michael 3 1,484 May 8th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Niphredil
  couples? gabby13 27 1,431 June 17th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Hedwig32