My fav cartoon is....... What's yours?
Hallo hallo, aloha, privet, kia ora, bonjuar, hi, niha.

Welcome to the "cartoon" thread

Well

I like cartoons and I think you guys too if you came down here.

If you dont, then get out of here............no just joking.

So my favourite cartoons are:
Shrek
Shrek 2
Madagascar
The Polar Express
Chip and Dale
Adventures of Donald Duck
Tom & Jerry
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Hey, Arnold!
Finding Nemo
Shark Tale
Monsters Inc.
Lilo and Stitch
Spongebob Squarepants

Yeah i think thats all

Ok and its ur turn now to write about cartoons .

Oh yeah

I nearly forgot

if you wanna be a member of this group then u have to write a reply and say that I WANNA BE A MEMBER OF THIS GROUP

Also there are some rulz

1.U have to check this group at least every 3 days
2.If you saw a new cartoon or something you have to write here about it.
3.People plz be nice to each other :hello:
You are cool .....BUT.... I am the best :leech:
Quote:
Welcome to the forums vikuxa, we're very pleased you've joined us. :clap: :party:

I do have to ask, however, that you not use "chatspeak" or "netspeak" on the forums. We're an international community of members, and the deliberate misspelling of words can lead to a lot of confusion, even among English speaking natives.

Other than that, enjoy yourself, and have fun!
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
As far as TV toons I like Teen Titans, Justice League Unlimited, adn the Star Wars: Clone Wars stuff.
I molto (very in italian, i hated italian at school, thats off the point) enjoy Family Guy, South Park, Simpsons and King of the Hill.Notice they are all comedies as i am not really interested in "geeky" comics.
STFU n00b. WHY ARE YOU ALL n00bs. IDIOTS GOSH
Notice they are all comedies as i am not really interested in "geeky" comics.

You trying to say something? j/k I also like Family Guy and Futurama.
I always loved the movie Lilo and Stitch. it was my favorite cartoon movie.

On tv Family Guy is funny but i am a huge sucker for kid's shows like Hey Arnold.
Fear my mad l33t skillz!
:warrior:
id have to go at lotr trilogy and madacascar case its:crazy:and :jester:
bluejedi89 Wrote:Notice they are all comedies as i am not really interested in "geeky" comics.

You trying to say something? j/k I also like Family Guy and Futurama.

futerrama rulez family guy eh good not as good
[QUOTE=bluejedi89]As far as TV toons I like Teen Titans

awosome show nothing comparesConfusedhades:
I like Family Guy and Spongebob Squarepants.
If you marry me,
Would you bury me?
Would you carry me
to the end?

(And say goodbye) to the last parade
(And walk away) from the choice you made
(And say goodnight) to the hearts you break
And all the cyanide you
drank

To the End.
Yes, TT rules. Anybody catch the new villian league preview for JLU? It's mentioned in the latest TV Guide.

Yoda, Gandalf, David Letterman= The Three Most Powerful Beings
BGTD
I AM A JEDI AND MY NAME IS QUINLAN VOS

-Vos; Republic #77

Vos lives!!!!!!!!!
Mine are Finding Nemo, THe Little Mermaid, A Goofy Movie, The Lion King, Bobby's World, and more that I can't think of right now
i love animes, adn cartoons too
tazmanian devil
Anyone else ever see (or like) a tv show called "Rocko's Modern Life" ? I loved that cartoon...it was so bizarre. I hope someday it comes out on dvd!
" It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
Toy Story was my favourite, until I saw Finding nemo, which has without a doubt stepped into the number one spot of my fav animated movies. I and work collegue get into non stop banter of Finding Nemo, mimicking quotes whenever we work together, usually a shift at works ends with us in peals of laughter from it all.
Toy Story has it's qualities and funny moments too, but Nemo rocks.

I also like:

Balto
Aladdin
Beauty and the Beast
Lion King
Prince of Eygpt
Tarzan
The Incredibles
Well I'm not that into movie cartoons as most of them are geared towards kids and families. I am looking forward to the Family Guy movie, possible Futurama movie, and The Simpsons movie. My tv favs are The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, and Harvey Birdman.
I like the exact same stuff as big jack because they are all funny...:wave:
I love Family Guy, but now I don't have the comedy channel, so I can't watch it. I love Spongebob Squrepants, it's immature jokes are great because I'm really immature.
And who could not love The Simpsons, it's great!

dasher Wrote:Anyone else ever see (or like) a tv show called "Rocko's Modern Life" ? I loved that cartoon...it was so bizarre. I hope someday it comes out on dvd!

OMG, i loved that show, it was that coolest. It was like a way better version of Ren & Stimpy. Yeah, it would be awesome if it came out on DVD, i would definately buy it. I love Heffer, Ed Bighead and Filbert, they were all great characters. I think I still have old tapes of it, well I hope I do.
cya ppl
whats Rocko's Modern Life about?
You are cool .....BUT.... I am the best :leech:
Quote:
Mine include Batman, X-Men, Futurama, Superman, Invasion America, Spider-Man, Shnookums and Meat, and of course Looney Tunes.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why isn't there a cartoon about commercial product mascots? badlands 5 336 June 21st, 2017, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Michael