What is the name of your favourite actor or actress?
Hello people

Just wanna know what people like and yeah

I like Ben Stiller, Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymoore, Keanu Reeves, Olsen Twins and thats it.

So?

I wanna know ur opinionRolleyes

:fright: So u better get writing:fright:

But if you will not I will......:angry:
My favorite actress is Jennifer Garner. She has such good range of emotions and alias is my favorite show.
Fear my mad l33t skillz!
:warrior:
My officialy favourite Hollywood stars :

1. Angelina Jolie
2. Ben Afflec
3. Russell Crowe
4. Tom Cruise
5. Cameron Diaz
6. Halle Berry
7. Johnny Depp
8. Jude Law
9. Vin Diesel
10. Nicholas Cage
11. Alyssa Milano
12. Brittany Murphy
13. Drew Barrymore
14. Eliza Dushku
15. Jennifer Love Hewitt
16. Kate Beckinsale

... etc.. I better stop now Smile
Harrison Ford is my favorite actor. How can you argue with a man who's been Han Solo, Indiana Jones AND Jack Ryan?
Sciguy Wrote:Harrison Ford is my favorite actor. How can you argue with a man who's been Han Solo, Indiana Jones AND Jack Ryan?

what he said ^..............
"It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black."
Sorry guys I forgot to write..... My Best Of The Best IS............

Johnny Depp

Man, how could i forget about him :question:
You are cool .....BUT.... I am the best :leech:
Quote:
Actors:
Johnny Depp
Gary Oldman
Kevin Bacon
Alan Rickman
Paul Bettany
Jim Carrey
Jude Law
Sean Bean

Actresses:
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Keira Knightley
Natalie Portman
Dakota Fanning
Scarlett Johannson
Kirsten Dunst
Life sucks. Unless bad things happen, you can't be sure you're actually alive.
I like Angelina Jolie, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Brad Pitt, Bruce Willis
mine are

1) Adam sandler
2)Jack black
3) Ricky gervais (cmedian but he did the office and extras so.. he kind of counts)
4)Ewan mcgregor
5) Ben stiller

Actresses

1) Jennnifer aniston
2) Natalie portman
3) hmmm i wonder???????
STAR WARS RULES!!!!!!!!!
I like:

Actors -
*Johnny Depp
*Orlando Bloom
*Elija Wood
*Anthony Hopkins
*Vince Vaughn
*Mel Gipson
*Tom Cruise

Actresses -
*Scarlet Johannson
*Dakota Fanning
*Gina Davis
*Kate Blanchett
*Jennifer garner
*Natalie Portman
No, I can't recall the taste of food... nor the sound of water... nor the touch of grass. I'm... naked in the dark. There's... There's nothing. No veil between me and the wheel of fire. I can see him... with my waking eyes.
I'll add a few more :
Scarlett Johansson ( from 'Island')
Demi Moore
Jason Momoa - yummy Smile
Tom Hanks
Anthony Hopkins, Jeremy Irons, Johnny Depp, Christopher Lee.

Meryl Streep, Whoopi Goldberg, Kathy Bates, Winona Ryder.
Ewan McGregor is mine...
"At last we will have revenge":angry:
Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock ..... also Ingrid Bergman, Audrey Hepburn, Gene Kelly and Yul Brynner.
My favourite actors: Johnny Depp, Lee van Cleef

My favourite actress: Cate Blanchett
what do you girls out there think of Jeremy Sumpter??? the boy who played Peter Pan in the new movie..... ah?
You are cool .....BUT.... I am the best :leech:
Quote:
Sciguy Wrote:Harrison Ford is my favorite actor. How can you argue with a man who's been Han Solo, Indiana Jones AND Jack Ryan?

Agreed! I like many, many actors, but Harrison Ford has always been right up at the top. And he stars in my fave movie of all time, Blade Runner, so for the sake of this thread, I'll say he's my favourite actor, too.
Boomstick Wrote:Agreed! I like many, many actors, but Harrison Ford has always been right up at the top. And he stars in my fave movie of all time, Blade Runner, so for the sake of this thread, I'll say he's my favourite actor, too.

Oddly, I dislike Ford, not for his more stellar roles including Blade Runner. Indiana Jones and of course Han Solo in Star Wars, but rather for his lack of attempting anything other than the tried-and-true. He shone in some fantastic movies like The Mosquito Coast and Regarding Henry but didn't capitalize on these distinctly different turns which were some of his best work. Instead, he keeps turning out the same ole drivel time and again, most recently the panned and flubbed Firewall and before that forgettable Hollywood Homicide. Ford generally plays one emotion: a good man harried. He plays it well, but he was capable of so much more.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
I Have a few of them in No Particular order

Kevin Sorbo
Lee Majors
Pernell Roberts
Adrian Paul
Kate
Troll Hunter and catcher Extraordinaire
RobRoy Wrote:Oddly, I dislike Ford, not for his more stellar roles including Blade Runner. Indiana Jones and of course Han Solo in Star Wars, but rather for his lack of attempting anything other than the tried-and-true. He shone in some fantastic movies like The Mosquito Coast and Regarding Henry but didn't capitalize on these distinctly different turns which were some of his best work. Instead, he keeps turning out the same ole drivel time and again, most recently the panned and flubbed Firewall and before that forgettable Hollywood Homicide. Ford generally plays one emotion: a good man harried. He plays it well, but he was capable of so much more.

I see what you're saying, but I don't really agree. I think that his recent films have been fine, just passed over by a fickle audience. K-19 was a fantastic film, Hollywood Homocide wasn't memorable, but it was an agreeable way to kill some time. I haven't seen Firewall yet, but I doubt if it's bad.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  British actor Nicol Williamson ("Excalibur") passes away (Video embedded here) FilmGuy 0 479 January 27th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Actress from "It's a Wonderful Life" did not see film for 30+ years Michael 0 410 December 5th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Actor Peter Graves dead of heart attack at 83 RobRoy 3 557 March 19th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Actor Russell Crowe shows his charitable side during filming of Robin Hood in UK Michael 0 452 July 30th, 2009, 03:16 PM
  Interview with "Cthulhu" actor Dan Gildark Michael 0 485 October 3rd, 2008, 03:35 PM
  Profile of "Bond", "Prince of Persia" actress Gemma Arterton Michael 7 5,480 September 21st, 2008, 11:18 PM
  Aussie actress Mia Wasikowska confirmed as Alice in Burton's Wonderland Michael 2 376 August 29th, 2008, 12:35 AM
  Actor LaBeouf arrested in Chicago for trespassing RobRoy 5 1,056 January 3rd, 2008, 01:23 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Jessica Alba named world's sexiest actress Michael 0 428 April 20th, 2007, 12:57 PM
  Nicole Kidman - Highest Paid Actress missferal 0 753 December 1st, 2006, 04:52 AM
Last Post: missferal