Mutant Bar Blues - v.2 - Always Open!
[Image: title.jpg]

Welcome to the bar!
The girls are all here, waiting for someone to arrive! :bg:

[Image: helteam_bar.jpg]

The Drinks Menu
Darkamber enters the bar, looks around and sees....absolutely no-one!
"Where the *rude word* are everyone?!
Do I have to sit here all alone and drink?"
She sits down by the bar.
"Give me a hurricane, extra nasty, Jeeves."
Striking a dramatic pose, Darkamber imitates Wynona Ryder in "Beetlejuice":
"I am...alone...
I am...utterly ...alone..."
:teary:
*sneaks up behind the nubile Nordic lass*

*slips a seductive arm around her waist*

*adopts Bruce-as-Ash voice*

"Gimme some sugar baby"
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Draconis struts up to the bar and orders the strongest drink on the menu.I'm feeling quite adventurous tonight.
Hiya Draconis!

Hey you've never been able to see "Jack" in the UK, right? (Cause we had a Draconis at the old site, but not you I'm assuming?)

So what's up? What's life like in Chester? Would it help if I told you I've at least been to Chester, South Carolina? :tongue:

August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Darkamber is awakened from her usual daydream of a certain person with a face paint obsession, by an arm sliding around her waist.
"Oh! Hi, August!" She gives August a little ear nibble.
"Enough sugar for you, honey?" :wicked:

"Hi, Draconis!" :kiss: "I recommend the extra nasty hurricane!"
Quote:Originally posted by Darkamber
She gives August a little ear nibble.
"Enough sugar for you, honey?" :wicked:

Hmmm...I'm picturing this.....

[Image: ACOE_071.JPG]

:laugh: :bounce:
Blue walks in and surprised at all the decorating Darkamber has done on the joint.

Nice... very nice DA! :clap: :clap: :clap:

This place looks classy! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

So do you still serve Cleo Jiggles around here? :tongue:
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:
Poor Joxer! He doesn't look like he's enjoying that at all!
*Darkamber gets a paranoid look on here face and looks suspiciously around at the bar's guests*
How does August know I'm really blonde??
LOL! Well, if you remember that one, she first bit his ear, then pulled it with her teeth, then let go, and the sound effect was like a snapping rubber band! :tongue:
Hi Blue!
Nice to see you here again! Of course we have Cleo Jiggle's! Here!
[Image: cleojiggle.jpg]

So, what have you been up to, except making a hullabaloo in Barscape?
:bg:

August, I wouldn't be as mean as Gabby! :bg:
Quote:Originally posted by august
Hiya Draconis!

Hey you've never been able to see "Jack" in the UK, right? (Cause we had a Draconis at the old site, but not you I'm assuming?)

So what's up? What's life like in Chester? Would it help if I told you I've at least been to Chester, South Carolina? :tongue:

Hi,had to disappear while i watched "Buffy" and Angel". Boy both those shows hotting up at the moment.

Yup "Jack" has never been shown as far as i know in the UK :teary:
So i have now pinned my hopes on a DVD release.Yes this is a completely different Draconis.

Chester's cool, it can get mad busy in the summer with all the tourists though. Well if Chester, South Carolina used to be an old Roman city it might help.:bg:
Draconis,
aren't they showing Cleopatra 2525 and Jack as Back2Back action on Saturdays, then?
Btw, at which time is Cleo 2525 on?

"Hi, Draconis!" :kiss: "I recommend the extra nasty hurricane!" [/B]

"Hi, Darkamber!" :kiss: "It's time for bed so I'll have an extra nasty hurricane as a nightcap." Draconis then says to Darkamber "Your place is nearer than mine so could i sleep at yours tonight?" :bg:

http://www.xenafan.com/gallery/comedy_of...bcoe21.jpg

Another image! :laugh: :bg:

And yep - I know the whole Chester=castra=camp thing. Smile Ours is just a little bitty farming community, but often used in movies set in the '30s. A lot of the action in "The Patriot" happened near there, and was filmed pretty much on-site.

And Darkamber, I don't think "Jack" ever made it to the UK - Cleo is aired as a half-hour solo show there.

Draconis,
aren't they showing Cleopatra 2525 and Jack as Back2Back action on Saturdays, then?
Btw, at which time is Cleo 2525 on?

Nope, Only "Cleo" has been shown. No "Jack" what so ever."Cleo" comes on at 2:15 pm.

Right, time for bed. Nighty night.
Quote:Originally posted by Draconis
"Your place is nearer than mine so could i sleep at yours tonight?" :bg:

But of course, Draconis! Here's the keycard and a map.
Don't wait up... Wink
Hi Blue!
Nice to see you here again! Of course we have Cleo Jiggle's! Here!

So, what have you been up to, except making a hullabaloo in Barscape?
:bg:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... that hits the spot!:tongue:

Seems like I've had Bailey's at my back all week at work!:anxious:

I hope your feeling better... the last time I saw you you went off to feed a certain growling thingy!Wink
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:
Quote:Originally posted by BlueDelvia
Seems like I've had Bailey's at my back all week at work!

That sounds scary! Having huge, heavily armed, intelligent machines hovering behind you! Confusedcare:
Quote:I hope your feeling better... the last time I saw you you went off to feed a certain growling thingy!

Lol! The dragon has to be fed when it suddenly becomes hungry! Or TEEEEERRIBLE things might happen!
But of course, Draconis! Here's the keycard and a map.
Don't wait up... Wink

Ooo my poor head, Mr. Bunny mistook me for a burglar and bashed me over the head as i walked through your front door. I think I'll have a "Bloody Creegan" to numb the pain.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mutant Bar Blues 3.0 - The New Breed august 272 35,513 September 1st, 2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Michael
  The Grudge 2 (3rd Ghost House film in a row to open at #1) on F/X 10/26 + 10/27 august 23 3,652 April 5th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Last Post: august
  origin for the "mutant bar blues" scene on VH1, Sat. 8/8 @ 4 and 11 PM august 7 1,699 August 2nd, 2009, 04:35 PM
  Treehouse/Lounge/Drunken Pig Tavern now open! Sparkle 380 22,006 March 9th, 2006, 09:03 PM
  Cleopets...I mean neopets guild is open!! Antha 9 1,647 April 15th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Antha
  Cleo 2525 and Mutant X on DVD.... CorXena 8 1,033 April 26th, 2003, 10:56 AM
Last Post: CorXena
  Mutant Bar Blues - Now Open ! Darkamber 495 18,923 March 14th, 2003, 06:00 AM
Last Post: Stripe