Deep Core 1.2
Battlestar Galactica 1.0
Dantes Peak 1.0
Night Flier 0.9
Dragonfly 0.9
Man-Thing 0.9
Stargate Atlantis 0.9
Stargate SG-1 0.9

Only the "Earthquake" movie was new - everything else was a rerun. AA got almost a million more viewers , in the same timeslot, with the same advertising, aimed at the same viewers.

Source: Nielsen Galaxy Report, 5/2/05 - 5/8/05
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Yoohoo! Anyone home? Smile
Hey! {{{{Darkamber}}}}

Where's the vacation to?
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Hey check out this German dvd cover!

[Image: B0006B0Z4E.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]
Now *here* is a trip down memory lane: http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/s...i?savecleo
Love the German dvd cover august (for a second I thought we had gotten Cleo comic books LOL).
Ah the Cleo petition. I think I actually e-mailed it to the studio and to sci-fi from what I remember. Those were a lot of e-mails.
Those were the days. Wink
UM#333 Kea - Keeper of the sayings:

"You must have been the smartest one in your village."

"Houston, we have a problem!"
"Who's Houston?"
Cleo comic books-always thought that was a great idea!
I couldn't agree with you more Boomstick. Then at least we'd get some of our questions answered...right?!?!
Well seeing as how we FINALLY got our Cleo DVD's...who do we bug for a Cleo comic! Wink

"Who's Houston?"
Here's what it said when I logged in just now:

Welcome, Bailey 1729.
You last visited: May 7, 2005 at 07:06 PM

WOW! It's been a while!

Hi Kea! Hey Boomstick! What's up August! Hello Darkamber! and greetings to all!

August, did you ever write ... well I've forgotten exactly what you were going to write, an article about Cleo (the series) or something?
Yes, in fact! So glad you remembered! I've written 95% of it....and have been sidetracked for the last few months with real-life priorities, and haven't touched it since. Cry :worry: I need to finish that and post it....

And glad to see you around!
Hey there Bailey 1729! Long time no see! :hello:

And come on August just post it... you can have cake when you do! Wink :birthday:

"Who's Houston?"
Thought I'd just pop in here and say hi. Hi!
Haven't been here much lately, busy with RL and moderating in another forum.
At least it's not completely dead in here. Smile

I'd like to see that article, August! Do post it when it's finished!
Hola, Bailey, Kea, August, DA!

Are you just writing it to post here, August, or will you submit it to be published somewhere?
OK, there are two people viewing this thread even as we speak! 7:18 PM on Thursday 2/8 - so log in, uncloak, de-lurk, and say "HI!" :bg:

(And to answer Boomstick's question that I missed three months ago - just for here. Smile )
Cool. I look forward to it!
OK, come check out part of it here.
Wow. Talk about extensive history. Well done, man. In all my Cleo-related web travels, I've never come up with all this info. Where'd you come into all that stuff? It's amazing!
:laugh: Thanks! But what info? That's all just my impressions and opinions - not anything even very original, just sort of summarizing the obvious (i.e. "they mixed comedy with action..." or "...the vision of future is influenced by the Terminator films..." or .... "...the girls are all really hot...") :tongue:
august Wrote::laugh: Thanks! But what info? That's all just my impressions and opinions - not anything even very original, just sort of summarizing the obvious (i.e. "they mixed comedy with action..." or "...the vision of future is influenced by the Terminator films..." or .... "...the girls are all really hot...") :tongue:

The stuff about its development, I mean. I didn't know that it had been floating around for that long, I thought it was just something that was thrown together quickly after Herc and Xena were known to be going off the air.

I knew about "Amazon High," (I'd love to see it, BTW, did it ever see the light of day? Surely some faithful fan taped the pilot episode), but I didn't really consider a connection.

As I recall tonight, you said that some of the Cleo concepts were incorporated into Andromeda? (If that's wrong, sorry, I read it a few nights ago, and I just got home from work, so I'm pretty much shot. :bg: ) If so, I would have never thought that 'cause they were from different production companies.

My inner DS9 fan was had a "lemme at 'em!" moment over the comment you had in there about Xena conquering DS9 in the ratings or some such! :laugh:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mutant Bar Blues 3.0 - The New Breed august 272 34,568 September 1st, 2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Michael
  The Grudge 2 (3rd Ghost House film in a row to open at #1) on F/X 10/26 + 10/27 august 23 3,369 April 5th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Last Post: august
  origin for the "mutant bar blues" scene on VH1, Sat. 8/8 @ 4 and 11 PM august 7 1,551 August 2nd, 2009, 04:35 PM
  Treehouse/Lounge/Drunken Pig Tavern now open! Sparkle 380 20,713 March 9th, 2006, 09:03 PM
  Cleopets...I mean neopets guild is open!! Antha 9 1,446 April 15th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Antha
  Cleo 2525 and Mutant X on DVD.... CorXena 8 924 April 26th, 2003, 10:56 AM
Last Post: CorXena
  Mutant Bar Blues - Now Open ! Darkamber 495 17,718 March 14th, 2003, 06:00 AM
Last Post: Stripe