What I wish for the next star wars
There are two next star wars I like to see:
1. Star Wars 0. Palpatine said that the Siths would rule again. So, they did rule before. Maybe we can see younger Yoda (with more hair, or fur) dan young padawan Mace Windu (with hair, maybe) beat the Siths.

2. A 3-hour summary of Star Wars 4, 5, and 6. I don't mind new faces taking the role of Luke, Leia, Solo, etc. as long as I can see Millenium Falcon and X-wing in action with a new computer tech. I don't even mind if Mr. Lucas decided to adjust the story a little. WHAT I WANT TO SEE IS THE FALCON AND THE X-WING BLAST THE DEATHSTAR!!!
1. A young Yoda would predate Mace windu. Assuming he appears as a 100 year old in ROTJ and is 900 years old, that's nine years to the human one. Yoda doesn't appear appreciably younger in PM than he is when healthy in ESB, before he becomes sick. It appears so mainly because he is CGA in PM and a puppet in ESB. Mace is only about 50 in ROTS, meaning he would be 40 in PM, Anakin is a young Jedi knight at 20, so you got 20 or so odd years to play with, two years in Yoda time. As for Sith "For over 1000 generations the Jedi were the gardians of peace and justice, before teh dark times..." That's 20,000 years, Yoda didn't participate in the sith wars.

2. I can't see acceptance of younger actors as "older" versions of the original cast. Plus, if you've read much EU, you realize its hard to come up with anything that's any good. The fact is, the story of Luke, Leia, and Han was concluded in ROTJ. Go further and you get into the sad "Star Trek" model were the movies start to become a parody of themselves.
Lord Vader, do you use drugs?

Depressants,...most depressants.Cool
Well Lucas has said that he might decide to do a new Star-Wars. Continuing what happend after Return of the Jedi. My oponion...leave it as it is. Don't destroy a Classic by changing it.
Well Lucas has said that he might decide to do a new Star-Wars. Continuing what happend after Return of the Jedi. My oponion...leave it as it is. Don't destroy a Classic by changing it.

Actualy he said the exact opposite. He has said many times there will be no episodes 7-9, most natbley on "60 Minutes" a while back.
I think anyone would be better in the role of Luke than Mark Hamill.
"Yet, sadly, accidental rudeness occurs alarmingly often. Best to say nothing at all, my dear man."
I'd like to be a sequel for ep. 6. Well, muy favourite character is Mara Jade(of course), so i'm wondering who would play her role. But, still, i'd like a sequel.
I wouldn't want more movies. With how Episode I and II were, I don't have faith in a decent VII-IX.
Starwars episode7
anekans regveng on obi-one ...... what happen is that obi -one and anekan
have a fight and obi one fleed and anekan said'ill get you next time obi -one and anekan goes to the master room and said to mace windu 'obi -one has turned to the bad and mace windu said ' that only 2 jedi will go fight obi-wan ....... to be countied

Archival Edition. Thats all im saying. No ep 7 8 and 9. The sith are dead. End of story.
I don't think ep 7, 8 and 9 would be of much interest, since the Sith are gone.
What I would like is a remake of ep IV, V and VI. Not a total remake, but perhaps add a bit more fights to it, and cut out some scenes in which R2.D2 and C3PO just stroll in the dessert and all you can hear is "bip-bip" and "Oh, dear!"
You know, spice them up a little.
May the Force be with you (and with me)
volderant123 Wrote:Archival Edition. Thats all im saying. No ep 7 8 and 9. The sith are dead. End of story.

Ah, but their teachings remain. Somewhere out there the Sith will rise again as long as there are some remnants of the Sith teachings. Also, remember that just because the Sith are gone does not mean there is no dark side of the force. The story lives on, my friend.
George lucas wont much longer tho. Will he.
I mean no disrespect, but he is getting on a bit. He probably wants to retire like most people his age.
Geofinator Wrote:I think anyone would be better in the role of Luke than Mark Hamill.

No I believe Mark Hamill did a great job as Luke. Do you think Harrison Ford would have done a better job? A better actor maybe, but his style went straight into Solo, as Marks went into Luke.
Ectopic Shapeshifting Penance.

My shirt size is medium husky.
Ncoded Wrote:Ah, but their teachings remain. Somewhere out there the Sith will rise again as long as there are some remnants of the Sith teachings. Also, remember that just because the Sith are gone does not mean there is no dark side of the force. The story lives on, my friend.

actually the force has been balanced that is what the chosen one was meant to do and when vader killed palpatine he brought balance to the force
qui-gon-dom Wrote:actually the force has been balanced that is what the chosen one was meant to do and when vader killed palpatine he brought balance to the force

Balance is never permanent, my friend, even the Star Wars universe gets outta whack once in a while. In the EU there are plenty of dark side force users and Luke even becomes a Sith Lord for a short time when Palpatine returns in the Dark Empire series.
Ncoded Wrote:Balance is never permanent, my friend, even the Star Wars universe gets outta whack once in a while. In the EU there are plenty of dark side force users and Luke even becomes a Sith Lord for a short time when Palpatine returns in the Dark Empire series.

Yes, hence the "balance" of the force.
Ectopic Shapeshifting Penance.

My shirt size is medium husky.
Anyhow, I was thinking that the Thrawn trilogy would be a pretty cool movie series to make. The Mara Jade vs. Luke saber fight would be cool. The woman who played Mara in the short film Dark Redemptionwould be good. [url=http://www.theforce.net/fanfilms/shortfilms/darkredemption/index.asp][/url]
"That there's Condolini, Condolini wants his hand back!" -The Toe Cutter
I like the idea of a prequel to the TPM , where we can see qui gon training the young obi-wan which would become a legend. Perhaps the formation of the jedi council, darth maul in action, the old republic in its full glory, an oldies rise to immensely powerful jedi master, and perhaps learn of vader's father? maybe, but i doubt old GL would do that!
I would like to see a movie about The Old Republic, Mandalorian wars etc. About the same stuff that was in the game...(KOTOR)

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disney Star Wars/ Kiss rock band Halyx badlands 1 44 January 13th, 2022, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Star Wars cruiser badlands 1 65 December 29th, 2021, 03:25 PM
  'Star Wars' Not Opened From Steam! MagnusMoore 1 179 September 3rd, 2021, 02:01 PM
  Video: Fans remember seeing 'Star Wars' in 1977 Michael 3 289 August 29th, 2021, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rkomar
  Star Wars Books namesarehard 2 382 November 14th, 2020, 01:44 AM
  Star Wars video / computer games badlands 1 505 July 18th, 2020, 08:52 PM
  Video: Star Wars Like You Have Never Seen It Before Michael 0 396 July 9th, 2020, 08:55 PM
  Video: Happy Life Day, Star Wars Fans! Michael 0 605 December 26th, 2019, 02:00 AM
  Video: Trailer for "Star Wars 9" (Rey fights Kilo Ren) Michael 1 462 December 9th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Video: Star Wars IX trailer from D23 Michael 2 623 October 24th, 2019, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Irene