lucas headquarters
has anyone heard about the new star wars headquarters in california,but lucas isnt going to be based there he will still be in good old skywlaker ranch.
STAR WARS RULES!!!!!!!!!
Skywalker Ranch is in California.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
California is a big place it could be a different part.
A few years ago Lucasfilms LTD. ,with the permission of the National Park Service, The Golden Gate National Recreation Area, San Francisco County, and The Presidio Trust, which have control of the military base known as the Presidio in San Francisco, was allowed to bid and have received the rights to begin developement in The Presidio to build studios, offices and housing for their employees. The developement is well on the way.
Cool "It's a trick, get an axe." Ash-Army of Darkness (1993)
RobRoy Wrote:Skywalker Ranch is in California.

i never said it wasnt i just said he wasnt going to be based in the headquarters
:crazy:
STAR WARS RULES!!!!!!!!!
greedo Wrote:i never said it wasnt i just said he wasnt going to be based in the headquarters

Not to split hairs, but you said, "the new star wars headquarters in california,but lucas isnt going to be based there"

The sentence emphasis, whether on purpose or not, was on the headquarters "in California." Otherwise, there would be no point in saying that. Now, I understand that not everyone is a professional writer, and some of us just pretend to be one at work. Still, it's not my fault that your sentence communicated ideas other than you intended.

So, in fact, you did say it, even if you didn't mean it. :bg;
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Polygon Pieces Together How Lucas Would Have Done the Final Trilogy Michael 0 867 December 11th, 2019, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Biography of George Lucas Michael 0 499 January 10th, 2017, 02:02 PM
  George Lucas comments on criticism Boomstick 9 1,278 November 24th, 2015, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  New Lucas movie: Strange Magic badlands 3 689 January 28th, 2015, 11:49 AM
Last Post: august
  Tweaks made to the classic trilogy - Lucas at it again! Han Solo 13 1,998 September 12th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Nightspore
  Lucas to cash in on 3-D trend with "Star Wars" Michael 2 1,006 October 6th, 2010, 01:35 PM
  Director's Cut: George Lucas finally admits he made Star Wars up as he went along RobRoy 8 2,048 September 8th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Happy Birthday George Lucas Han Solo 0 743 May 14th, 2010, 04:44 PM
  George Lucas on the Daily Show august 4 1,064 January 10th, 2010, 11:42 PM
  Lucas authorizes sound effects for "Fanboys" movie Michael 10 1,659 October 4th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Last Post: akoroves