Grievous' head
I have heard that Grievous' head is shaped from a shower gel bottle, has anyone heard the same?
floodamy Wrote:Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NO.

Why not? Boba Fett's ship came from a tennis shoe!
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Yes, but Grevious' head really doesn't look anything like a shampoo bottle. Then again, they could have attached things to the bottle.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."- Abraham Lincoln
gaudior24601 Wrote:Yes, but Grevious' head really doesn't look anything like a shampoo bottle. Then again, they could have attached things to the bottle.

Boba Fett's ship didn't really look like a shoe when they were done with it either, but there it is.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Very true, RobRoy. But I thought Grevious was all computer animated. Maybe they drew inspiration from a shampoo bottle? Now I'm curious. Where did you hear this, Knuckles?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."- Abraham Lincoln
HAHA, I've never heard that before.
If you marry me,
Would you bury me?
Would you carry me
to the end?

(And say goodbye) to the last parade
(And walk away) from the choice you made
(And say goodnight) to the hearts you break
And all the cyanide you
drank

To the End.
I heard this from a Star Wars special edition Chips Magazine. If you havn't heard of it, it is a magazine that you can get from a games store in England called Chips. Seeing as it is not an official magazine I wanted to find out more so I asked you guys on Sf-fandom
The final look for Grievous' head was inspired from a bathroom detergent spray nozzle.

go to http://www.us.imdb.com/title/tt0121766/trivia
i dont think that its in the shape of a shower bottle ha ha!!!!
Genral Grievous, the evil shower bottle!!! Dun, Dun, Dun!!! It is kind of hard to imagine.
Krispy CHICKEEEENNNNNN!!!!:jawdrop:
It's kinda funny, though. How does "General Grievous-Spray-Nozzle-Head, half cyborg, half shampoo bottle" sound? :lol: :worry: :crazy:
That cruel general have a name like that? I doesn't suit him, but... well... umm :confused:
"-I'm very charitable, remember that time I gave blood?.
-Who's blood?
-Some guy's"
"Archangel, Dark Angel, lend us thy light. Through Death's veil, 'til we have Heaven in sight." Cradle of Filth

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars: The Clone Wars - "Lair of Grievous" Review RobRoy 2 1,133 December 20th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  How much did Grievous know? Pechark 10 1,753 March 14th, 2006, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Jedi Guardian
  Grievous before becoming robot hobojesus 12 6,019 February 8th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Last Post: triple-k
  Clones hitting their head Imperial grunt 3 676 August 7th, 2005, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Grievous's voice sith lord 23 1,829 June 26th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Last Post: goshmanhescute
  Head of the Jedi Council? celeb-galad 15 1,055 June 11th, 2005, 01:07 AM
Last Post: arm
  Grievous's lightsaber style sith lord 6 775 June 1st, 2005, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Darth Penguin
  Twilek head Coconut Ent 8 949 June 5th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Last Post: AnakinTHX