Poll: Who's the hottest guy(s) on this list?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A) Gordon Michael Woolvett
8.70%
2 8.70%
B) Eddie Cibrian
8.70%
2 8.70%
C) Prince William
8.70%
2 8.70%
D) Bruce Campbell
21.74%
5 21.74%
E) Nicholas Lea
13.04%
3 13.04%
F) Carson Daly
8.70%
2 8.70%
G) Chris O'Donnell
8.70%
2 8.70%
H) Tobey Maguire
8.70%
2 8.70%
I) John Cusack
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

June Hotties: The Others
Here is a list of some of the hottest celebrity guys alive today with June birthdays. Choose the one(s) you think is/are the hottest. I think that they're all hotties, but this is my list so I guess I would think that. Use the links posted to view their pics to help you make your decisions. BTW I will post a poll like this every month, so expect July Hotties the Others Edition next month. It will feature the guys in the Others catagory that you weren't really able to vote for. I'll do this each month until November.

Enjoy!

Tonee

Key for list:
{Birthdate}
/Where I know them from (Not necessarily where the pics are from though; just the best ones I could find)

1. {6/12/70} Gordon Michael Woolvett/Seamus Zelazny Harper from Andromeda

2. {6/18/73} Eddie Cibrian/Jimmy Dogherty from Third Watch

3. {6/21/82} Prince William Arthur Philip Louis Windsor/Prince of England

4. {6/22/58} Bruce Campbell/Autolycus from Hercules the Legendary Journeys & Xena Warrior Princess

5. {6/22/61} Nicholas Lea/Alex Krycheck from The X-Files

6. {6/22/73} Carson Daly/MTV VJ from TRL

7. {6/26/70} Chris O'Donnell/D'Artangnan from Disney's The Three Musketeers

8. {6/27/75} Tobey Maguire/Peter Parker & Spider-Man from Spider-Man

9. {6/28/66} John Cusack/Lane Myer from Better Off Dead

Caution! Drooling excessively can be hazardous to your health. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

BTW if you get a sign that says Stargalaxy at the top just close the window & click the link again. Also if you get anything other than a pic click Go. If that doesn't work, tell me & I'll figure something else out. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Joxer is my sun, my moon, my starlit sky. Without him I dwell in darkness.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
You want to know how to make God laugh? Tell Him all your plans.
Doesn't anyone else want to vote?
ok fine i'll bite. i don't really think any of them are cute but tobey rocked out in Spiderman.
Fear my mad l33t skillz!
:warrior:
Well I don't find any of them attractive but I suppose if I were to fall prey to the dark side, lol, I'd go with Bruce Campbell on that list. Confusedhades:

~~Bill~~
"Announcing your plans is a good way to hear God laugh."
-Swearengen (Deadwood) Confusedtorm:
Ever since I saw him in Army of Darkness, I've always wanted to be him or at least play His part in the movie. His comedic timing is perfect, along with his sarcasm.
Cool "It's a trick, get an axe." Ash-Army of Darkness (1993)
eeewww all of those guys are ugly!!i think..david boreanaz now he is HOT!!lol
and like mybe.....marc blucas and umm lemme see.......i think nelly is kinda cute!!

:lol:
ballababy2 Wrote:eeewww all of those guys are ugly!!i think..david boreanaz now he is HOT!!lol
and like mybe.....marc blucas and umm lemme see.......i think nelly is kinda cute!!

Yes, but do their birthdays fall in this month? That's the reason for the list . . . and the drool factor.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
im really distantly related to chris o'donnell

but you forgot the most important june hottie! that being me hehehehhe
Everyone knows that 90% of all statistics are made up! :wicked: :crazy: :halo:
Taratholiel Wrote:but you forgot the most important june hottie! that being me hehehehhe

Hence the reason that I haven't voted! :crown:

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Yea wait a minute, how come they are all men? Why can't women be included in the poll?
Save a tree! (eat a beaver)
Nicholas Lea Smile He's very cute! And I remeber him not from the x-files,but another tv-show..the name of...I can't remeber..something about thiefs.
crazy amazon Wrote:Nicholas Lea Smile He's very cute! And I remeber him not from the x-files,but another tv-show..the name of...I can't remeber..something about thiefs.

I believe the show was called "Once a Thief." John Woo was the director and the lovely Sandrine Holt (Resident Evil: Apocalypse) starred with Nicholas Lea.

davedapunk Wrote:Yea wait a minute, how come they are all men? Why can't women be included in the poll?

Well if you want, you can make a girl hotties poll. I just happen to like the guys. :wink: :wink: I'll get the July Hotties: The Others posted ASAP I've been having 'puter problems. Stupid viruses! :angry: Confusedtorm: I think we ought to take the jerks that created these viruses & round them all up & shoot them all!
RobRoy Wrote:I believe the show was called "Once a Thief." John Woo was the director and the lovely Sandrine Holt (Resident Evil: Apocalypse) starred with Nicholas Lea.

Yes, and another one hottie played there , just don't remeber what was his name. There was 3 thiefs , 2 guys,1 girl. It was cool tv series, a lot of action as I remeber!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  October Hotties: The Others Pt. 2 CELEBBOYCRAZY 0 464 October 16th, 2005, 10:52 PM
Last Post: CELEBBOYCRAZY
  October Hotties: The Others Pt. 1 CELEBBOYCRAZY 0 6,115 October 16th, 2005, 10:41 PM
  September Hotties: The Others CELEBBOYCRAZY 0 431 September 24th, 2005, 01:15 AM
  August Hotties: The Others CELEBBOYCRAZY 0 450 August 10th, 2005, 07:33 PM
  July Hotties: The Others CELEBBOYCRAZY 0 428 July 17th, 2005, 02:41 AM
  May Hotties: The Others CELEBBOYCRAZY 3 551 May 27th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Lauradriel
  April Hotties: The Others CELEBBOYCRAZY 0 686 April 25th, 2005, 07:07 PM
  March Hotties: The Others CELEBBOYCRAZY 0 323 March 3rd, 2005, 03:57 PM
  February Hotties: The Others CELEBBOYCRAZY 2 838 February 27th, 2005, 02:29 AM
  January Hotties: The Others CELEBBOYCRAZY 0 717 January 2nd, 2005, 01:39 AM