Anakin clone
I was thinking why didnt they clone anakin for clone pilots, hes the best pilot in the galaxy.
dont forget Jango was a flippin good pilot too.
"You were the chosen one. It was said that you would destroy the Sith not join them. Bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness."

"You were my brother Anakin. I loved you."
Obi-Wan-Kenobi Confusedad:
sith lord Wrote:I was thinking why didnt they clone anakin for clone pilots, hes the best pilot in the galaxy.

It's an interesting question. Perhaps the Emperor knew that Anakin was a singular case. That he had been swayed from the Good Side to the Dark Side through a carefully, but painstakingly, laid set of circumstances that probably couldn't have been duplicated with the same results.

Or at least not with the same certainty.

Perhaps, Anakin clones, with the same capabilities as their predecessor would have, in time, turned on the Emperor as Anakin himself later did.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
I'm inclined to agree with RobRoy.

All of these force-sensitive people...wouldn't be good for the Emperor.
Player #1: See the sketch for my character's lightsaber? It's a pistol grip like Dooku's.

Player #2 (Me): Mine has electrostatic flux apertures for variable blade offset up to 45 degrees.
RobRoy Wrote:It's an interesting question. Perhaps the Emperor knew that Anakin was a singular case. That he had been swayed from the Good Side to the Dark Side through a carefully, but painstakingly, laid set of circumstances that probably couldn't have been duplicated with the same results.

Or at least not with the same certainty.

Perhaps, Anakin clones, with the same capabilities as their predecessor would have, in time, turned on the Emperor as Anakin himself later did.

I agree with this as well. The original Anakin had all the midiclorians and strong Force ability. Would clones even have the same abilities? Plus if they did, they would be a danger to the Emperor.
I can imagine quite a bit.
but if they were trained to follow orders as much as the jango clones were im sure they wouldnt rebel against him. I doubt that Jango Fett would have put up with being told what to do , but his clones did.
Spacemew:kitty: :paw:
But Anakin may have done it for the Republic and not for his own personal gain.
Spacemew:kitty: :paw:
Would the medichlorophylls Force things be cloned as well?

Midiclorian supplement tablets, anyone?
:deadhorse:
"A Iluvatarinya! En na pelecco carinyesse!"
"Oh my God! There's an axe in my head!" :worry:

http://www.yamara.com/axe/#Q1
maybe i has something to do with the jedi and whatnot. they just dont want to clone Jedis because th....well, Jedis.
Jango didn't just do it for cash, it meant that for the first time ever he could have a son, and yes, I know, that's Jango being sentimental, but it's true.

Darth Pechark
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: The Star Wars Clone/Storm Troopers Explained (Sort of) FilmGuy 0 416 July 12th, 2015, 02:06 AM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Qui-Gon Jinn (Liam Neeson) to appear in 2 episodes of "Clone Wars" Michael 0 633 January 21st, 2011, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Clone Wars New Episodes begain again with "Nightsisters" Han Solo 3 917 January 11th, 2011, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Clone Wars Season 3 Premiere Han Solo 0 767 September 17th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Season 3 preview for Clone Wars Han Solo 5 786 August 16th, 2010, 11:05 AM
  Clone Wars Season Finale Boomstick 1 630 May 4th, 2010, 11:15 AM
  Preview for season 2 finale of Clone Wars Han Solo 0 596 April 8th, 2010, 06:48 PM
  Review of Clone Wars season 1 on blu ray Han Solo 0 717 December 28th, 2009, 12:59 PM
  Clone Wars 2.03 & 2.04 Han Solo 2 908 November 4th, 2009, 03:30 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Clone Wars season 2 premiere date announced .. Han Solo 6 997 October 4th, 2009, 07:28 PM