Does anyone have a list of all the songs recored by Lucy Lawless?
Hi everyone. Just wanted to know if anyone has a list of all the songs Lucy has recored? I just love her voice and wanted to know what was out there. Thanks for your help. Confusedun: thanks Xenagabby888
Xena & Gabrielle soulmates forever!
Gosh, that's so hard to say. I mean, there would be the songs she sang on XWP, so I guess you could go to Amazon.com or the Varese Saraband site 9the co. that produces the soundtracks) for those.... but was there a cast album made for her appearance in "Grease?" Or any of her gigs in NZ? (Like that "Ill Be Home For Christmas" thing she did...) Would one count the national anthem at that sporting event? I mean, it wasn't recorded for an album or anything, but I'm sure it was recorded by whatever netowkr was airing it.... and then there are the songs she has sung on talk show appearances.....
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
August is right, there are lots of songs out there that Lucy sang somewhere and you can find MP3 copies of them out on the net but the only songs she actually recorded for an album (at least that I've ever heard of) would be the ones from the Bitter Suite, Lyre Lyre, and the Burial Song.

Tobias
I guess what I am looking for as many songs that sound is good. Wherethere it was talk show or album. I will have to do a more search for mp3s out there. If I had a list of all the talk show she sang on. I Have the xena bitter suite and lyre lyre and burial songs. But I was looking for thing that more rare . I didn't know there was a grease album out there. Thanks anyway. Xenagabby888
Xena & Gabrielle soulmates forever!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Videos: Lucy Lawless interviews about Xena: Warrior Princess Michael 0 549 April 7th, 2021, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Happy Birthday Lucy Lawless! august 32 6,541 March 29th, 2019, 02:03 PM
Last Post: august
  Lucy Lawless and season 2 of "Ash vs. Evil Dead" august 0 594 September 6th, 2016, 11:02 AM
  Bruce, Lucy and Rob at Comic-Con! august 2 755 July 26th, 2016, 11:19 AM
  Lucy Lawless and Bruce Campbell on Late Show with Colbert (Nov. 10) august 0 583 January 4th, 2016, 02:45 PM
  Bruce, Sam, Rob + Lucy reunite for an Evil Dead Army of Darkness series on Starz! august 31 3,244 December 27th, 2015, 06:08 PM
  Interviews with Lucy, and her "dream project" august 2 582 December 27th, 2015, 04:16 PM
  Lucy Lawless on the Today Show! august 2 554 December 14th, 2015, 12:00 PM
  Ash vs. Evil Dead Panel at Comic Con w/ Sam, Bruce, Lucy and Ivan! august 0 603 July 18th, 2015, 04:51 PM
  Lucy Lawless on Salem this year! august 0 468 April 4th, 2015, 12:53 PM