Kingdom Of Heaven
So has anybody seen it yet? And what do you think of it?

I'm defiently goina see it sometime as Orlando Bloom is in it, and the movie looks kind of good too lol Smile
well it looks good but it seemed to get a lot of mixed reviews. a lot of his war movies like troy do.
Fear my mad l33t skillz!
:warrior:
kingdom of heaven ......are u kiddin me?its the worst movie ever!!!but since orlando is in it i will make an acceotion....just jokin but it still is the worst movie eva!!in da whole centurey i bet there are back and white moviez from the 50s that are better than kingdom of heaven!!
:~*wanted by many,taken by none,looking at some,waiting for one*~:
ballababy2 Wrote:i bet there are back and white moviez from the 50s that are better than kingdom of heaven!!

Black and white movies are great

Orlando Blooms acting was the worst part of the film.
I've seen it a few days ago. And , well no impression. Storyline was pretty good,but special effects weren't that good. I can give this movie only 5 of 10.
By the way, for Orlando it's better to be an elf,than a warrior Smile
I had very low expectations going in, but in the end I liked it.

One question though for those of you who saw it -- Just how many other movies did the soundtrack borrow themes from?

I personally recognized musical tracks taken straight from the 13th Warrior and Gladiator soundtracks while watching the movie -- any others?
"Bigotry is an incapacity to conceive seriously the alternative to a proposition."
-- G. K. Chesterton
EagleoftheStar Wrote:I personally recognized musical tracks taken straight from the 13th Warrior and Gladiator soundtracks while watching the movie -- any others?

What you're hearing is likely themes. Most composers use similar themes, so you can tell one composer from another.

Hans Zimmer was originally attached, and he composed for Gladiator. Harry Gregson-Williams was the final composer, and it's likely that he (as well as many other composers) was influenced by Jerry Goldsmith, so the similarity can easily be attributed to that.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Looks good, but I haven't seen it yet.
-----------
http://www.E-Nexusone.com
For gamers, Thinkers, Artists, and Lovers of Eye Candy
I'll be renting this for free soon courtesy of Blockbuster. Big Grin

I couldn't help but to notice all of my local Blockbuster's copies of "Kingdom of Heaven" gone and the big signs on each row stating "copies guarunteed in stock or you get it for free"

I wasn't planning on seeing this or even putting it on my netflix queue, but since I can rent this for free - why not?

Smile
Tongue
HOBBIT Wrote:I'll be renting this for free soon courtesy of Blockbuster. Big Grin

I couldn't help but to notice all of my local Blockbuster's copies of "Kingdom of Heaven" gone and the big signs on each row stating "copies guarunteed in stock or you get it for free"

I wasn't planning on seeing this or even putting it on my netflix queue, but since I can rent this for free - why not?

Smile
its not the best of movies but if you can get it for free then thats greatSmile .
are you sure theres no cathes or anything:book: .
When I'm home alone I just dance by myself, and you pull my head so close, volume goes with the truth.
Signing off, I'm alright in bed but I'm better with the pen. The kid was alright but it went to his head
I got the impression that lots of stuff was omited. /But it was beautifully filmed. I will wait for the DVD. I warched an interview with the female star and she was mad. Apparently she had a very long, very explicit love scene and it was cut. She was complaining that because of this, you really don't know why she was willing to go with him at the end.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Michael's Thoughts on 'The Monkey King: Havoc in Heaven's Palace' Michael 0 955 March 24th, 2020, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: International trailer for "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" FilmGuy 1 323 April 19th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Video: Trailer for "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" FilmGuy 0 268 April 14th, 2018, 01:21 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Tibet's secret kingdom. badlands 2 369 December 26th, 2016, 11:54 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Michael Chabon signs deal to do script for Disney's "Magic Kingdom" Michael 0 434 July 12th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Disney "Magic Kingdom" movie to be scripted by Michael Chabon Michael 1 603 April 9th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Magic Kingdom for Sale Camech 11 1,189 January 18th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  The Legend of Sky Kingdom moif 1 667 October 29th, 2003, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Kilmer