Leia remembers her mother?
sith lord Wrote:I think that Leia is getting Padme mixed up with or adopted mother. I presume that her adopted mother died when Leia was about 2ish as she is not in the original trilogy.At the age of 2 Leia could not probably tell if her adopted mother was here real mother or not.

I think Lucas got his meds mixed up.

That's a continuity error which is to be expected when making movies 25 years apart.

I am certain that back in 1978 he expected that Luke and Leia's mom lived and raised Leia, but by the time he wrote Sith, he changed it.

The same way he changed Han's and Greedo's scene.

I will still direct anyone who thinks Greedo shot first to my seconds, and allow that individual the chioce of weapons.

There are other holes. I'm sure that he didn't plan on Vader building Threepio back in the seventies.
Wrestling Darwin on a daily basis.

"Question boldly even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, He must more approve of the homage of reason than that of a blindfolded fear." -Thomas Jefferson
Merged with previous thread.
I can imagine quite a bit.
In ROTJ Luke asks leia what their mother was like. How could leia remember when she only saw her when she was a few seconds old?
she must have been refering to her adoptive mother (greedo.j. russell)
STAR WARS RULES!!!!!!!!!
She may not have been told she was adopted. Luke did not know that her mother was not his? I don't think he ever mentioned his mother or what they said happened to her.
It's from Lucas not realizing that he was going to do three more movies, which resulted in some small flaws in how well the stories fit together.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."- Abraham Lincoln
Merging with previous discussion of topic.

Han
I can imagine quite a bit.
Nimruzir Wrote:Also, the original actor who played Anakin's force-ghost was replaced with Hayden's force-ghost.

Yeah, but for e.g. i like Hayden. But I think that Hayden's force-ghost isn't sincronised with the elder Anakin's force-ghost. It's much better with Hayden in the role of Anakin Skywalker. Really! :poke:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Classic photo of slave-girl Leia august 0 842 November 6th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Last Post: august
  Princess Leia sings Michael 1 938 December 27th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  If Leia could sense, why couldn't Luke? Pechark 10 1,066 April 6th, 2006, 10:30 PM
  What's with Leia? Darth Meela 13 993 August 26th, 2005, 12:21 AM
Last Post: patomon5
  about Luke and Leia Mara Jade Skywalker 1 555 July 12th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Leia or Amidala Gimlis Cousin 2 539 July 1st, 2005, 04:50 PM
  When Did Vader Find Out About Leia? robcassell 14 7,916 May 26th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Last Post: patomon5
  Luke and Leia sith lord 2 551 May 25th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Luke and Leia Kiss - Should have gone tjcc_76 20 5,322 November 23rd, 2004, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Sciguy
  Jedi's mother captive. What for? Radrook 5 687 July 29th, 2003, 10:34 PM