getting actors autographs
how is this done? any ideas?
There are a number of ways to get an actor's photograph, just be advised that some actors actually charge for their signature.

The easiest way is to request it from the actor. Some of them have a specific address or fan club that will handle the requests. They might send you a headshot of the actor with his/her signature across the bottom or something similar.

Another method is to go to an actor appearance, like a conference of some kind. Usually, the actors make themselves available for autographs after whatever speaking they have signed up to do.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
one word:
EBAY
i see autographs all the time. Some might be fake and forged but i would say at least some are accurate.
Fear my mad l33t skillz!
:warrior:
i dunt know how but boy do i wish i did!!!!! :lol:
I have Andy Serkis' autograph (gollum). I queued outside Warterstones bookshop in the pouring rain for 2 hours. He's a great guy

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Same actors playing different roles in the movies badlands 11 1,405 January 1st, 2009, 02:50 PM
Last Post: GamgeeFest
  Best and Worst Actors Soldier_of_Gondor 27 4,518 February 19th, 2006, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Uruk-Hai
  actors and other roles OHARA 1 623 December 15th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Tolkien Autographs custard_the_giraffe 0 389 August 1st, 2004, 06:29 PM
Last Post: custard_the_giraffe
  Once in a lifetime combat workshop for actors and opera singers Unregistered 0 328 March 6th, 2004, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Unregistered
  fan sites for LOTR actors: Doncoriel 5 696 July 9th, 2003, 10:23 AM
Last Post: PS2_Master0