A theory about anakin
Why did anakin fall into the dark side? Why would he want his sith powers to save her when the jedi council would disapprove of it? He loved her, why didnt he just do wat armidala wanted naturally...
I propose that he is gay.
we all know the real reason she died is because she was heart broken therefore if anakin stayed normal she would of been normal too..
he didnt want to lose his padme like he lost his mother, he dreamt about his mother's death and now he was dreaming about padme. He was determined not to let her die so he turned to the dark side in order to learn the power to control the midiclorins(might be spelt wrong) in the body keep somebody alive.
I have to say that's the most random and unfounded theory I've heard relating to Star Wars.
Life sucks. Unless bad things happen, you can't be sure you're actually alive.
anakin goes to the dake side so he can acquire the lifesaving powers of the sith ..supposedly. i have no doubt palpatine tricked him. in doing so, he broke padmes heart, so she had no more reason to live and dies during childbirth. him becoming sith to save her resulted in the vision he saw of her dying...good job anakin....
"It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black."
I'm sorry but I don't agree either. He went to the dark side because he was afraid of losing Padme and he felt betrayed and angry with the Jedi order. He also was led down the path by Palpatine.
I can imagine quite a bit.
Han Solo Wrote:I'm sorry but I don't agree either. He went to the dark side because he was afraid of losing Padme and he felt betrayed and angry with the Jedi order. He also was led down the path by Palpatine.
i dont mean to sound rude but that is what i said about losing padme.
im sorry but in my opinion it was sidius not anakin who broke her heart.anakin would do anything for her..it wasnt til he killed those babies that he "turned" evil and it took his son padmes son..what was good again..so in fact the prophesy was about luke and his father
sith lord Wrote:i dont mean to sound rude but that is what i said about losing padme.

Sith lord, I'm sorry but there is no need to post that I just reinforced your arguement. I try to respect everyone's opinion even if they are repetitive. If you have an issue, please email myself or the admins.
I can imagine quite a bit.
Gwaihir the Windlord Wrote:anakin goes to the dake side so he can acquire the lifesaving powers of the sith ..supposedly. i have no doubt palpatine tricked him. in doing so, he broke padmes heart, so she had no more reason to live and dies during childbirth. him becoming sith to save her resulted in the vision he saw of her dying...good job anakin....
Could it be, perhaps, that Sidius somehow gave Anakin those dreams? I've been thinking about this, and it's just a circle. So is there something that instigates it, or is it just bad judgement?
oh i see wat u guys are pointing towards, he IS gay... rightieo
Salsa Wrote:Could it be, perhaps, that Sidius somehow gave Anakin those dreams? I've been thinking about this, and it's just a circle. So is there something that instigates it, or is it just bad judgement?
i think that Sidious probably could have probably given dreams to somebody of a weak mind but i doubt that he could give then to anakin.
sith lord Wrote:i think that Sidious probably could have probably given dreams to somebody of a weak mind but i doubt that he could give then to anakin.
Ok, yeah that makes sense. So if these were in some way prophetic dreams as Anakin thinks, that would basically mean that he was destined to break Padme's heart because that's why she died. So can we take from that that there was no escaping his turning to the dark side?

... Or am I just confusing myself? :bg:
'The price for the stolen fire will be a gift of evil
to charm the hearts of all men as they hug their own doom.'
This said, the father of gods and men roared with laughter.
Quote:I propose that he is gay.

Yep, that's it. No question about it. He's gay. Doesn't have anything to do with his fear of losing padme and the promises of the lifesaving powers of the dark side. Nope. Definetly because he's gay.
Darth Penguin Wrote:Yep, that's it. No question about it. He's gay. Doesn't have anything to do with his fear of losing padme and the promises of the lifesaving powers of the dark side. Nope. Definetly because he's gay.
Why would he be scared of losing padme if he was gay? Look at this script:

ANAKIN : Are you an angel?
PADME : What?
ANAKIN : An angel. I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They
live on the Moons of Iego I thimk. They are the most beautiful creatures in
the universe. They are good and kind, and so pretty they make even the most hardened spice pirate cry.
Hes not gay.
I don't know about anyone else, but I was being sarcastic....
Player #1: See the sketch for my character's lightsaber? It's a pistol grip like Dooku's.

Player #2 (Me): Mine has electrostatic flux apertures for variable blade offset up to 45 degrees.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anakin as Qui-Gon's padawan Han Solo 6 1,336 June 14th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Anakin: Friend or foe? Galafre 3 843 January 23rd, 2007, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Saber
  Anakin Clone Dedpool 12 939 April 20th, 2006, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Why Did Obi-1 Let Anakin Live? Darth Meela 40 4,907 April 12th, 2006, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Saber
  Who is Anakin's father? Alvin Eriol 79 8,879 February 23rd, 2006, 03:33 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Anakin's Motives... (spoilers) Gwaihir the Windlord 25 2,662 February 10th, 2006, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Gundar Jin
  Was it a mistake to replace old Anakin with the young? Darth Bore 12 1,270 February 1st, 2006, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Darth Chloron
  Why do you think Anakin Turned to the Dark side? (Possible spoiler) Eternally86 27 1,946 December 29th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Darth Bore
  Anakin clone sith lord 11 896 November 22nd, 2005, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Pechark
  What happened to Anakin´s ship? Ladyjedi 2 601 November 21st, 2005, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Han Solo